Why we chose Chastity and Pussy Free.

My husband was pussyfree for years before he was finally neutered, and the condition made permanent. Eventually, I think all pussyfree white males should consider the ultimate chastity. He is so much happier now that his little penis is limp and free. He can't get hard, he can't masturbate, but he can please me with his mouth, which is all he's good for, that and a paycheck.View attachment 5580423
Do you have an update for us? Is hub still happy?

My husband was pussyfree for years before he was finally neutered, and the condition made permanent. Eventually, I think all pussyfree white males should consider the ultimate chastity. He is so much happier now that his little penis is limp and free. He can't get hard, he can't masturbate, but he can please me with his mouth, which is all he's good for, that and a paycheck.View attachment 5580423
Is he happy )?

Braindamage

Where did you have this procedure done? We are also considering this.

Back