Why we chose Chastity and Pussy Free.

Having a Husband who is kept 24/7 Chastity locked and being forever "Pussy Free" is a choice that was made very early on in our Cuckolding Lifestyle.

Since our start in Cuckolding in 2009 this has been a Permanent solution for us, and honestly it's what is best for most Cuckold Husbands.

To help with his long-term Chastity comfort, We set a goal of him going 100% permanently Limp. It was also decided that him having permanent penis shrinkage would be a GOOD thing.

We achieved our goals by doing long-term Chastity, strict confinement rules and selecting Zero-Growth Chastity cages which always prevented full lengh erections. Gradually, over time, we stepped down in cage tube length. Of course his little, white penis put up a fight and tried to get hard......but it was prevented from doing so. Over time, this does causes penis muscle damage and if kept implemented.... Limpness sets in.

After a couple years, we fully achieved our goals and he does not have any sort of erections anymore.....not even a twitch. Erection pills have zero affect on him. We have also seen significant shrinkage in length and girth. (Not that it was big to begin with.)

He is only allowed out of his Chastity Cage for cleaning. Also, for 3 minuts for a Wife supervised, self-masterbation of his Tiny, Limp Pecker 0-6 times per year. Based of course on his obedience toward the Wife and how he treats her and see that her needs are met.
(NEVER MORE)

We decided he should be forever "Pussy Free" for several reasons:

1. It keeps your Cuck in a constant state of being horny and eager to please you.
He remembers what Pussy felt like....and he still craves it! This is a tremendous benefit for a Woman....as you can get your Cuck to do all kinds of things.....not just sexual in nature.....but also things like him doing Housework, cleaning up after himself, etc. All just for a chance to jack-off and have an orgasm. He may even help you get ready for your Dates with other Men!!

2. He will soon Worship your Pussy and do anything to just see it and he'll lick you to orgasm as often as you desire him to.......knowing that he'll never again put his little Dick inside you will be Maddening to him. (In a Good way)

3. You no longer have to fake enjoyment during sex......Face it.....Your Cuck is not much good for sexual intercourse. It's best to just have him use his tongue to please you.

4. It takes the "pressure to perform" off of him. He no longer has to try to please me with fucking. (Something his Tiny, white Dick could truly never do.) He'll feel better about himself now that he does not see the disappointment on your face during sex.

5. It shows your Bulls that they now own your Pussy.

6. It shows your Cuck that he no longer owns your Pussy.

7. It keeps your Pussy cleaner.....you don't need your Cucks cum up there too.....keep it a Bull friendly only zone!

These decisions have served us very well over the years and it is very plain to see that it was the right choice for us and our Marriage has benefited tremendously because of them.

If you are a Cuckolding couple, You owe it to yourself to implement Chastity and Sexual intercourse denial......for you and for your Cuck.
As a cuck in a very similar marriage, I agree with everything said here. Admittedly though it does take a bit of an adjustment, but once accepted it is relatively smooth sailing.

Es muss schön gewesen sein, das Mitgefühl in ihrem Gesicht zu sehen. Zu wissen, dass sie wusste, was für ein Liebhaber du bist, während du verstehst, dass du immer noch ein großzügiger und liebevoller Ehemann bist. Ich hoffe, Sie können mehr Frauen gestehen, dass sie ihnen eine Idee in den Kopf setzen, dass sie es auch mit Liebhabern aufnehmen können und ihre Ehemänner sie dafür umso mehr lieben werden.
eben. Wrnn jede frau ehrlich zu sich ist...wäre jeder zweite ein ehemann recht der einsieht das sie nur durch große schwänze zu befriedigen ist und die kleinen stummel weg gesperrt und vertraglich entmündet werden sollten

Having a Husband who is kept 24/7 Chastity locked and being forever "Pussy Free" is a choice that was made very early on in our Cuckolding Lifestyle.

Since our start in Cuckolding in 2009 this has been a Permanent solution for us, and honestly it's what is best for most Cuckold Husbands.

To help with his long-term Chastity comfort, We set a goal of him going 100% permanently Limp. It was also decided that him having permanent penis shrinkage would be a GOOD thing.

We achieved our goals by doing long-term Chastity, strict confinement rules and selecting Zero-Growth Chastity cages which always prevented full lengh erections. Gradually, over time, we stepped down in cage tube length. Of course his little, white penis put up a fight and tried to get hard......but it was prevented from doing so. Over time, this does causes penis muscle damage and if kept implemented.... Limpness sets in.

After a couple years, we fully achieved our goals and he does not have any sort of erections anymore.....not even a twitch. Erection pills have zero affect on him. We have also seen significant shrinkage in length and girth. (Not that it was big to begin with.)

He is only allowed out of his Chastity Cage for cleaning. Also, for 3 minuts for a Wife supervised, self-masterbation of his Tiny, Limp Pecker 0-6 times per year. Based of course on his obedience toward the Wife and how he treats her and see that her needs are met.
(NEVER MORE)

We decided he should be forever "Pussy Free" for several reasons:

1. It keeps your Cuck in a constant state of being horny and eager to please you.
He remembers what Pussy felt like....and he still craves it! This is a tremendous benefit for a Woman....as you can get your Cuck to do all kinds of things.....not just sexual in nature.....but also things like him doing Housework, cleaning up after himself, etc. All just for a chance to jack-off and have an orgasm. He may even help you get ready for your Dates with other Men!!

2. He will soon Worship your Pussy and do anything to just see it and he'll lick you to orgasm as often as you desire him to.......knowing that he'll never again put his little Dick inside you will be Maddening to him. (In a Good way)

3. You no longer have to fake enjoyment during sex......Face it.....Your Cuck is not much good for sexual intercourse. It's best to just have him use his tongue to please you.

4. It takes the "pressure to perform" off of him. He no longer has to try to please me with fucking. (Something his Tiny, white Dick could truly never do.) He'll feel better about himself now that he does not see the disappointment on your face during sex.

5. It shows your Bulls that they now own your Pussy.

6. It shows your Cuck that he no longer owns your Pussy.

7. It keeps your Pussy cleaner.....you don't need your Cucks cum up there too.....keep it a Bull friendly only zone!

These decisions have served us very well over the years and it is very plain to see that it was the right choice for us and our Marriage has benefited tremendously because of them.

If you are a Cuckolding couple, You owe it to yourself to implement Chastity and Sexual intercourse denial......for you and for your Cuck.
thx for sharing this...it is something to seriously think about. how long did it take until he achieved your goals and how was his attitude during the constricting times where he was losing his ability to get erections. i'm assuming he was ultimately happy with what was happening?

This is very interesting, some valid points on going pussy free. It also make sense why you would want to use smaller cages to effectively eliminate erections permanently. Black only sex does have it's advantages.
Despite committing to long-term chastity and a pussy-free life, most cuckolds soon realize that they are happier this way. Denial allows cuckolds to focus on better serving their partners.

Danke, dass du das geteilt hast ... es ist etwas, worüber man ernsthaft nachdenken sollte. wie lange hat es gedauert, bis er Ihre Ziele erreicht hat und wie war seine Einstellung in den beengenden Zeiten, in denen er seine Fähigkeit verlor, Erektionen zu bekommen? Ich nehme an, er war letztendlich zufrieden mit dem, was passiert ist?
Ich denke auch, dass es ein Chucki-Traum sein sollte. Nur weil die Versuchung aufhört. Sobald man in irgendeiner Weise impotent ist, bleibt nur noch der Wunsch, seiner Göttin zu dienen.

thx for sharing this...it is something to seriously think about. how long did it take until he achieved your goals and how was his attitude during the constricting times where he was losing his ability to get erections. i'm assuming he was ultimately happy with what was happening?
Of course......
It took him about 18 months.......but everyone is probably a bit different.
His attitude was mostly upbeat....there were moments for sure...but he understood that I needed the security and control this would bring to our Marriage. Yes, he is happy the pressure to satisfy me is no longer on his shoulders.

Last edited:
Of course......
It took him about 18 months.......but everyone is probably a bit different.
His attitude was mostly upbeat....there were moments for sure...but he understood that I needed the security and control this would bring to our Marriage. Yes, he is happy the pressure to satisfy me is no longer on his shoulders.
thx for the response. im sure removing the constant failure to satisfy you did motivate him to see this through. and 18 months isn't incredibly long. happy for you both and proud of him.

True, white bois will do whatever seems like a socially acceptable way to get off. The more often they can cum the more they will want it. Pretty soon, they will grow up to want nothing else.
Agree...i think its almost a vibe of sorts. Its like most white males just know the hierachy now! Its natural to let the BBC dominate

I think male chastity is a powerful and wonderful tool to set expectations from the start. I think in any relationship it is important to set the tone from the offset if possible; so male chastity should be introduced early on.
I think often men are caught up wanting to/trying to be the alpha, trying it on and pushing for sex. With male chastity from the offset, with your girl being the keyholder firmly sets the expectation that this is not your role to push for penetration. Your willy will come out as and when your girl decides and thinks it is required. I think this removes a lot of pressure from the guy and the girl. The girl no longer has to fend off the sexual advances that might have led to unwanted penetration, all affection can be pure and long-lasting. Still being sexual and intimate, but just not involving his willy.
This can also teach a man to be more loving, sensual and caring rather than just looking to get a quick fuck. Their sexual encounters together will be fun and fulfilling.

Despite committing to long-term chastity and a pussy-free life, most cuckolds soon realize that they are happier this way. Denial allows cuckolds to focus on better serving their partners.
Totally agree with you! Its the only way and i think it needs to start with younger generations also! Early 20s and thats after the clear understanding of their inadequate sexual abilities!

Back