Why was the Russian-speaking forum deleted?

That's

That's understandable. Russia needs to be boycotted. But it doesn't make sense in the context of this website. I wholeheartedly support Ukraine. But this forum deleting thing is pointless.
The elected and supported leader of a nation, started a war of choice. There is not a mass movement to have him removed. He is supported by the people.

Russian women craving bbc probably don't support Putin at all.
This is a dumbass silly line. We are talking about a rogue nation state committing war crimes.

If anything watching Russian women lusting for American black men would leave the average Putin supporter seething.
Grow up.

Why was the Russian-language interracial forum deleted?
I believe the owner of this forum is ethnically Ukrainian.
Russia started an unprovoked war in Ukraine, that was supported by the people.
Many western companies have pulled out of Russia over this.
This is not a public forum, so the owner can basically do as he pleases, anyone is free to start a similar site and invite the use of Russian language.

Most likely the real reason, I don’t see the point of boycotting Russians, just because their leader did something very wrong !
Their elected leader, who is supported by the people.
'He' didn't do anything, 'they' did. He represented the country, and they support him.
Russians invaded and started m'urdering Ukrainians under a lie, and the owner happens to be from the land the Russians are committing war crimes on.

Their elected leader, who is supported by the people.
'He' didn't do anything, 'they' did. He represented the country, and they support him.
Russians invaded and started m'urdering Ukrainians under a lie, and the owner happens to be from the land the Russians are committing war crimes on.
How many war crimes has the United States committed and who has sanctioned or punished them.. stop being biased. Do you know how many countries the United States has destroyed, killed and destabilized? You guys need to stop bringing politics to this.. it’s wrong to out a country because of war.. we all must have different views and opinions.. The USA is no saint have done worse than Russian over the years..

We are directly affected by decisions that our elected leaders make. That is why we have leaders. There is no way 300 million people can make every decision.
If Politician X in the US is corrupt, and the global community observes the US intervening in foreign affairs it disapproves of, it raises concerns. Politician X promotes specific interests, evidently benefiting his allies and fellow politicians. Yet, a platform bans all US citizens from supporting Politician X, even though, hypothetically, 50% might not endorse him. This platform you were using as an outlet and possibly even to spread news, events, state lf affairs, ect.. what does that accomplish?
it is the same thing with how Twitter was silencing doctors and other medical professionals that were voicing their professional opinions on twitter before Elon took over. it was just wrong.
As long as the Russian people support this dictator he will be in power. The reason he is in power is, "real" massive voter fraud
You say this. But then blame the people. You do realize that in the past the people that didn't support the guy in charge of the USSR disappeared right? Look at other countries with dictators and how they handle dissenters. For the left always claiming tolerance, inclusion, and equal rights; yall sure have a funny way of picking and choosing who gets that privilege.

Censorship is never the answer.

The left uses censorship as their first action in any event they feel justified to do so. The entire lefists movement in the US is so ignorant to the real events and truth behind events and the bigger picture being painted. even when shown evidence they never change their mind. they only listen to their "trusted sources" and never anyrhing else regardless of how much evidence is presented. its a waste of time trying to even engage with them; they never present any real info to back up their claims and when they do its some cherry picked fact check that wrote the fact check as false cause they said Joe Biden Eulogized Robert Byrd funeral who used to be a Grand wizard of the KKK but he was actally an Exaulted Cyclops. They never read past the headline. Thats the whole entire left.
Screenshot_20221010-002200_Brave.jpg

So my point being for what you said and this whole forum ban by casting judgment across a whole group of people is just wrong. Do you see what I did there? I cast judgment over an entire group of people and before you read to this part (if you ever did) you would prolly be thinking wow i just got stereotyped. Which i am wrong for doing, i did it to prove a point so if you got offended; that wasnt my intention and stereotyping others is wrong especially when they have a dictator in charge. They didn't have a choice in this matter. Oh and Historically, a dictator tends to stay in power regardless if the people support them or not. So making the people's lives harder under said dictator is just an asshole move and you'll likely produce the opposite results.
However, the people who are going to suffer are the Florida residents. If you want to relocate your company, do you think you might be just a little concerned about having your business destroyed if you happen to voice disagreement with the current governor? That is why Disney canceled a Billion dollar project with 200 high paying jobs. Other companies will be doing the same.
Disney is hemorrhaging cash due to no one wanting to see their new movies. MSM scared so many people to death about covid no one went to their parks. Even though the CDC has walked back their stance on Covid so far they are addressing it like the flu/common cold; people still arent traveling. With gas prices at an all time high, inflation across the board, the general attitude across the nation towards Hollywood, followed by Igers woke messaging, they will be hard pressed to make any sort of profit for years if any. Disney is a world wide company. I'm no fan of DeSantis but he is prolly the least of their problems at the moment.

So just like Russia when your dictator makes crazy decisions there are ramifications and the people who suffer are not the decision makers, it's the working people who sufsuffer
uhhhh right...

Last edited:
How many war crimes has the United States committed and who has sanctioned or punished them.. stop being biased.
First, you're asking me to stop being biased toward my own country?
Maybe I should s/hit on it like so many ungrateful, faux patriotic, ignorant azzwipes?
Next, we have world organizations like the United Nations' International Court of Justice and the Permanent Court of Arbitration over in The Hague, that examine the evidence and officially cite war crimes.
So, if you have an incident where the US was accused of war crimes using the same standards and not your 'feelings', and WE didn't hold individuals accountable, fill us in.
If all you do you read about this on Facebook or Discord, you're part of that group in the second sentence and lack quite of bit of understanding but feel entitled to express yourself based on your feelings.

Do you know how many countries the United States has destroyed, killed and destabilized?
Yes. Do you?

You guys need to stop bringing politics to this..
Stop bringing politics into the decisions made by politicians? That makes sense to you?

it’s wrong to out a country because of war..
Isn't it more 'wrong' for a country to begin m/urdering the citizens of another country because they want to control it?

we all must have different views and opinions..
We do. And we're not talking about k'illing our opposition. Well, one side isn't, the other side is threatening civil war. Ha! that's another story.

The USA is no saint have done worse than Russian over the years..
We are not. We have absolutely NOT done anything worse that Russia, period full stop.

If Politician X in the US is corrupt, and the global community observes the US intervening in foreign affairs it disapproves of, it raises concerns. Politician X promotes specific interests, evidently benefiting his allies and fellow politicians. Yet, a platform bans all US citizens from supporting Politician X, even though, hypothetically, 50% might not endorse him. This platform you were using as an outlet and possibly even to spread news, events, state lf affairs, ect.. what does that accomplish?
it is the same thing with how Twitter was silencing doctors and other medical professionals that were voicing their professional opinions on twitter before Elon took over. it was just wrong.

You say this. But then blame the people. You do realize that in the past the people that didn't support the guy in charge of the USSR disappeared right? Look at other countries with dictators and how they handle dissenters. For the left always claiming tolerance, inclusion, and equal rights; yall sure have a funny way of picking and choosing who gets that privilege.

Censorship is never the answer.

The left uses censorship as their first action in any event they feel justified to do so. The entire lefists movement in the US is so ignorant to the real events and truth behind events and the bigger picture being painted. even when shown evidence they never change their mind. they only listen to their "trusted sources" and never anyrhing else regardless of how much evidence is presented. its a waste of time trying to even engage with them; they never present any real info to back up their claims and when they do its some cherry picked fact check that wrote the fact check as false cause they said Joe Biden Eulogized Robert Byrd funeral who used to be a Grand wizard of the KKK but he was actally an Exaulted Cyclops. They never read past the headline. Thats the whole entire left.
View attachment 6340336

So my point being for what you said and this whole forum ban by casting judgment across a whole group of people is just wrong. Do you see what I did there? I cast judgment over an entire group of people and before you read to this part (if you ever did) you would prolly be thinking wow i just got stereotyped. Which i am wrong for doing, i did it to prove a point so if you got offended; that wasnt my intention and stereotyping others is wrong especially when they have a dictator in charge. They didn't have a choice in this matter. Oh and Historically, a dictator tends to stay in power regardless if the people support them or not. So making the people's lives harder under said dictator is just an asshole move and you'll likely produce the opposite results.

Disney is hemorrhaging cash due to no one wanting to see their new movies. MSM scared so many people to death about covid no one went to their parks. Even though the CDC has walked back their stance on Covid so far they are addressing it like the flu/common cold; people still arent traveling. With gas prices at an all time high, inflation across the board, the general attitude across the nation towards Hollywood, followed by Igers woke messaging, they will be hard pressed to make any sort of profit for years if any. Disney is a world wide company. I'm no fan of DeSantis but he is prolly the least of their problems at the moment.

uhhhh right...
A Ukranian is the owner of this forum. He doesn't have to do damn thing, except what he wants.
This forum is a private holding and doesn't have to give what you feel is fair access to speech. Censorship is not the issue because it's not the government pushing it.
An example? OK - gay white men, who are into gay white men, cannot start a forum. You cannot post gay sex content. Why? Because the owner decided what he wanted in his forum.

This site is privately owned by a non-American, and it operates outside of America. Why are you trying to ******* our norms on him (one of our norms is being you can do what you want with your own property to a certain extent) ?
That's kind of, you know, anti-American.

A Ukranian is the owner of this forum. He doesn't have to do damn thing, except what he wants.
This forum is a private holding and doesn't have to give what you feel is fair access to speech. Censorship is not the issue because it's not the government pushing it.
An example? OK - gay white men, who are into gay white men, cannot start a forum. You cannot post gay sex content. Why? Because the owner decided what he wanted in his forum.

This site is privately owned by a non-American, and it operates outside of America. Why are you trying to ******* our norms on him (one of our norms is being you can do what you want with your own property to a certain extent) ?
That's kind of, you know, anti-American.
A whois on the IP sets the location in Virginia and Public Domain Privacy Registrant is in Maine. Unless you know the proprietor the average user of this site is not going to know the Ukrainian connection.

Your right, it is within his rights to do as he wishes. If they chooses to hold prejudice towards Russians that's their own hang up. It doesn't make it a correct decision to make sweeping decisions across a large group of people. It isn't a good way to do business. It will only lead to hurt feelings and a whole userbase that won't come back. Ostracism or exclusion can cause deep and long-lasting psychological pain according to studies.

Myself like others here find it as a waste of opportunity and foolish move. If you feel otherwise it's on you and we can agree to disagree. Although you should read my example in my previous post.

A whois on the IP sets the location in Virginia and Public Domain Privacy Registrant is in Maine. Unless you know the proprietor the average user of this site is not going to know the Ukrainian connection.
FunnyBunny is the founder and owner of the site. He is Ukrainian and lives in Europe - Sweden I think.
So yes, I know the proprietor.

Your right, it is within his rights to do as he wishes. If they chooses to hold prejudice towards Russians that's their own hang up. It doesn't make it a correct decision to make sweeping decisions across a large group of people. It isn't a good way to do business. It will only lead to hurt feelings and a whole userbase that won't come back. Ostracism or exclusion can cause deep and long-lasting psychological pain according to studies.
Russian are committing war crimes in his country, maybe against his own relatives. Who gives a fuck is they don't have the opportunity to jerk off and comment in their own language. Seriously?
You know what else cause deep and long - lasting psychological pain according to studies? Seeing your relatives not in uniform having their eyes gouged out, and women being r/aped after witnessing their husband and sons being m/urdered in front of them, and over 20,000 kidnapped from their parents Ukraine and sent to Russia.
I'm pretty sure that will fuck anyone up.

Myself like others here find it as a waste of opportunity and foolish move. If you feel otherwise it's on you and we can agree to disagree. Although you should read my example in my previous post.
You and others, like some Americans, sit in safety and comfort and want to tell others how to act in situations you have zero understanding of, and no desire to learn about it.

It's the audacity and assumed privilege on display that you want something and only if the owner of the site could see things your way, he would change his mind.

Doesn't matter what I 'feel' about it. I didn't like it when he cut off the entire political section because we were out of control with each other. Lot of whiny conservatives made your same argument (I don't know your affiliation) and swore to leave the site - yet, I see them 'Liking' posts every now and then. So, the loss minimal.

Going with your line of reasoning, why not have a Chinese forum? Or Punjabi? Where do you stop?

Because Fuck Russia
K/ills me to agree with you.

spinning GIF

You and others, like some Americans, sit in safety and comfort and want to tell others how to act in situations you have zero understanding of, and no desire to learn about it.
You have no idea where I sit in this world and seeing you don't; with you being the projector you are, I'm just going to guess this is about yourself. 🤷‍♀️
It's the audacity and assumed privilege on display that you want something and only if the owner of the site could see things your way, he would change his mind.
It's the audacity and assumed privilege on display that you think you add substance to these conversations but its mainly just shallow jabs and surface level crap that you absorbed through your TV.

Really. Perhaps, Putin clones attack Ukraine and Putin clones drop bombs and launching missiles on Ukraine.
This has been in the making for a over a decade. Ukraine has been a hot mess for years. The US meddling finally caught up to the puppet state of Ukraine. (read below for explaination)
It's is not the first war Russians started against Ukrainians and this is not the first genocide Russians do.
Did Russia really start it though? If you answer yes, then you may learn something from below.

So this is a fun read peeps. This is Mostly about Nazis and Why the war started (it doesn't touch on the Bidens and US connection that much but it will soon). If you support the US Proxy war with Russia, you are being lied to and manipulated to support Neo-Nazis and Big Corps/Banks. Ill explain:

88% of the company's on SNP 500, the largest 3 share holders are BlackRock, Vanguard, and State Street. Let's look at Blackrock. They are worth 10 Trillion dollars. they would be number 3 on the top 10 GDP list of counties with the 2 above it being China and US.

What industries does Blackrock control? Hollywood - BlackRock, Vanguard, State Street. Big Pharma, same thing. Did you know Jeff Bezoz doesn't own Amazon? Blackrock does they hold the majority. Blackrock does what it wants. Larry Fink is the defacto president of the US, he has more power and leverage over our country then our president does. He can replace CEOs and boards, shut conpanys down, change laws, bribe whoever he wants to say newer vaccines are safe, change science, arrest opposing politcal leaders and start wars.

Blackrock can control entire industries from Vaccines, Big Tech, Main Steam Media, even Defense Contracts. Google Raytheon, Northrop, Boeing, General Dynamics; biggest share holder, did you guess Blackrock? Who is helping rebuild Ukraine? Blackrock
https://www.president.gov.ua/en/new...-generalnim-direktorom-blackrock-koordi-80105

So if Blackrock is the biggest shareholder of the Military contract suppliers sending stuff to Ukraine and is now playing a major role on rebuilding Ukraine, who is profiting from this conflict?

Blackrock was just giving a large sum of our tax dollars on top of it to help with the rebuilding efforts.

If you don't subscribe you can get around the pay wall here.

Wait, what? So they are making money by supplying the war, making money rebuilding Ukraine and doing it on our tax dollar; how much in the trillions are they making? so if there is a Trillion dollars on the line, who's war is this in Ukraine? It isn't the US's war but it makes sense why we've given so much away to them. Blackrock has its fingers in all the cookie jars. Who really is in control here? It isn't Joe Biden lol. whats a few hundred billion when the outcome is trillions? So was the war provoked? How did it start anyways?

1. Post-Soviet Ukraine (2003-2014):

•2004 Orange Revolution: Protests were primarily a response to the rigged presidential election in which Yanukovych was initially declared the winner. Many Ukrainians, especially in the west and center, wanted closer ties to the EU rather than Russia.

•2006: Opperation Flicker - Read this. DoD busted for??

•2008:
•2010: Yanukovych wins the presidency. His tenure is marked by increasing alignment with Russia and rampant corruption.

--------This is where the Biolabs and Burisma, and the Bidens section will be that was intentionally left out for now..------------nntcDLWN7XvtgK9i.png

•2014 Euromaidan: Protests begin in Kyiv against Yanukovych's decision to abandon an EU association agreement. Violence escalates, and eventually, Yanukovych flees to Russia.

•2016: https://cnnpressroom.blogs.cnn.com/2014/05/25/soros-on-russian-ethnic-nationalism/

•Recent

●Media:Ukraine's media landscape was condensed and consolidated under current president Volodymyr Zelensky into one State Controled 24/7 network. putting some media companies out of business all together of coarse.. all they say we're "Pro-Russian"

●Poltical Parties: 11 political parties have been recently shutdown with one being the 2nd most popular holding 44 seats in Ukraine Parlement. A ban was placed on any politic party that could be viewed as pro-Russian.

•The last Politcal Party: A party led by President Volodymyr Zelensky since 2019, focusing on anti-corruption and reforms. You can be the judge..Dictator party or Freedom party?

●Many critics argue that the judiciary in Ukraine has been used as a tool for political retribution. Which certainly appears so. Volodymyr Zelensky has investigated and tried to arrest the previous President Petro Poroshenko for treason in 2022 but the courts rejected the prosecutors request to arrest him. Since he has been stripped of his passport and still has an ongoing investigation and facing treason charges. He has denied the charges and says it's politically motivated

During Poroshenko's era, they identified as anti-corruption activists (Sorosiata). Now, with Soros' financial backing, they've ascended to power, implementing policies aligned with his interests. They've strategically positioned their trained agents within the government, exerting considerable influence. Currently, they dominate approximately 80% of the government and hold sway over at least 50% of it

Just Google it if you wanna learn more about political arrests or the Sorosiata.
----------

•Azov Battalion:

FpT1SduacAQ-jhf.jpeg

-Azov is controled by the interior ministry.

-They formed their own political party in 2016 called National Corps. No, this was not one of the 11 political parties dissolved and banned last year.

- This link leads to a fun read of all the human rights violations the US State Dept has documented. Just imagine how many went undocumented.

- https://www.state.gov/reports/2018-country-reports-on-human-rights-practices/ukraine/
The link above is what the US has documented regarding human rights violations on both sides of the conflict in Ukraine. This is what Soros, Blackrock, Vanguard and the US pushed them to. Its not a fun read btw.. that was sarcasm; it's terrible and eye opening to why this continued to escalate.

-The leader of Azov neo-Nazis who said that the Ukrainian nation's mission is to "lead the white races of the world in a final crusade...against Semite-led Untermenschen" and thanks them for defending Ukraine.

- https://www.rferl.org/a/ukraine-azov-right-wing-militia-to-patrol-kyiv/29008036.html

- https://www.rferl.org/a/ukraine-nationalists-torchlight-march-azov-party/28053936.html

- https://khpg.org/en/1517275970

- Here the Ukrainian National Guard Tweeted Soldiers greasing their bullets in pig fat as they fight against Muslims in Chechnya.

-February 27, 2022 posted by the Ukrainian Officail National Guard Twitter page.

-Most recent interaction between President Zelensky and Azov Neo-Nazi leadership is August 14th posted to official channels

so Zelensky met a few weeks ago with the same guy that is on record saying - its their mission is to "lead the white races of the world in a final crusade...against Semite-led Untermenschen"

--------

Why does Blackrock want Ukraine? 8. Resources: So since we aren't allies with Ukraine and they aren't a member of Nato; why is the US sending Billions of Aid to Ukraine for Blackrock?

They are making money hand over fist supplying their war and same for the rebuilding of Ukraine. So what Resources do they have that is worth all this destruction for profit?

For example Afghanistan had almost no poppy fields before the US got involved then all of a sudden they grew 82% of the poppy fields in the world; mostly for Johnson and Johnson. Guess who holds the majority of J&J? I'm sure you guessed right!

Now Blackrock and Vanguard just use cheap Chinese Fentynal. Johnson and Johnson were the top suppliers of opoids until sued in several states. J&J have since stopped sellng opoids. Plus with covid Big Pharma (Blackrock and Vanguard) knew they had a cash cow at home. So what about Ukraine?

Ukraine is endowed with significant natural resources. Here's a brief overview:

1.Mineral Resources:
-Iron Ore: Ukraine has large reserves of iron ore, especially in the Kryvyi Rih region.
-Coal: The Donetsk and Luhansk regions are historically known for coal mining. However, conflicts in recent years have impacted production.
-Manganes: Ukraine is among the world's top producers.
-Uranium: There are modest reserves.
-Graphite, Titanium, and Kaolin: Ukraine has considerable deposits of these minerals. 👈Interesting...hmmm what else could they have worth it?

2.Agricultural Resources
-Fertile Soil: Ukraine's black soil (chernozem) is among the world's most fertile, making the country a significant agricultural producer.
-Grains: Major crops include wheat, corn, and barley. Ukraine is one of the world's top grain exporters.
-Sunflower Seeds and Oil**: Ukraine is a leading producer and exporter.
-Sugar Beets, Potatoes, and Vegetables: Produced in large quantities.

3.Forests: Ukraine has vast forested areas, especially in the north and west. These forests offer timber and other related resources.

4. Energy Resources:
-Natural Gas and Oil: While Ukraine has some reserves, they are not sufficient for the country's needs, leading to dependence on imports, primarily from Russia.
-Shale Gas: Potential reserves in the west and east, but exploitation has been controversial due to environmental concerns.

5.Water Resources: Major rivers include the Dnieper, Dniester, and Southern Bug. These rivers are crucial for irrigation, transportation, and hydroelectric power.

The presence of these natural resources has influenced Ukraine's economy, politics, and its relations with neighboring countries. The country's vast agricultural potential, in particular, has earned it the title "Breadbasket of Europe." 👈 Oh..weird 🤔.

There has to be something bigger... rarer or worth more...

Yes, Ukraine has identified lithium as a strategically important mineral, especially given the global demand for electric vehicle batteries and renewable energy storage.

1.Lithium Reserves: Ukraine has known lithium reserves, particularly in the form of hard rock lithium deposits. These deposits are primarily located in the Kirovohrad, Dnipropetrovsk, and Donetsk regions.

2.Exploration and Exploitation: In recent years, there have been increased efforts to explore and exploit lithium reserves in Ukraine. The country recognizes the potential economic benefits of tapping into the global lithium market.

3.Investments: The increasing global demand for lithium for battery production has spurred interest in investing in its exploration and production in Ukraine.

While Ukraine's lithium reserves are not among the world's largest, they can still be significant, especially if fully explored and exploited. As the demand for lithium-ion batteries continues to grow, Ukraine's lithium resources could become increasingly important for both domestic and international markets.

Huh... makes sense. So to recap - Blackrock is set to make Trillions by rebuilding the breadbasket of Europe and exploit large amounts of rare minerals, elements; with Lithium being the most profitable.. 😑🙄

Ukraine is just a puppet state of Blackrock that has been setting this "war" up for a decade for trillions in profit. Mostly on the US's dime for the richest people to become richer all while destroying a ton of lives in the process not caring about any of the lives lost.

Supporting Ukraine in this war is you just supporting Blackrock, Neo-Nazi's and Human Trafficing (will touch on a lot more later; see above Opperation Flicker). All so Blackrock can be worth even more trillions. Don't think for a second otherwise.

The current administration and Blackrock push us slowly to the line of WW3. Propaganda flows both ways from war. Be mindful of what your being told. They need the population to be behind them in this and they will even say WMDs, terrorists, or execute false flags to get that support.

20230827_203603.jpg
The Ukrainian people from leadership down to regular people; just like all the UScitizens in support of the Proxy War... yall are just being used as pawns in a much bigger picture of power and control.

lSsOXnTTa4coHD1L.jpeg

Attachments

• 48g0RrMn8DyISNhx.jpeg
    48g0RrMn8DyISNhx.jpeg
    46.5 KB · Views: 3
  • 20230416_131605.jpg
    20230416_131605.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
You have no idea where I sit in this world and seeing you don't; with you being the projector you are, I'm just going to guess this is about yourself. 🤷‍♀️

It's the audacity and assumed privilege on display that you think you add substance to these conversations but its mainly just shallow jabs and surface level crap that you absorbed through your TV.

This has been in the making for a over a decade. Ukraine has been a hot mess for years. The US meddling finally caught up to the puppet state of Ukraine. (read below for explaination)

Did Russia really start it though? If you answer yes, then you may learn something from below.

So this is a fun read peeps. This is Mostly about Nazis and Why the war started (it doesn't touch on the Bidens and US connection that much but it will soon). If you support the US Proxy war with Russia, you are being lied to and manipulated to support Neo-Nazis and Big Corps/Banks. Ill explain:

88% of the company's on SNP 500, the largest 3 share holders are BlackRock, Vanguard, and State Street. Let's look at Blackrock. They are worth 10 Trillion dollars. they would be number 3 on the top 10 GDP list of counties with the 2 above it being China and US.

What industries does Blackrock control? Hollywood - BlackRock, Vanguard, State Street. Big Pharma, same thing. Did you know Jeff Bezoz doesn't own Amazon? Blackrock does they hold the majority. Blackrock does what it wants. Larry Fink is the defacto president of the US, he has more power and leverage over our country then our president does. He can replace CEOs and boards, shut conpanys down, change laws, bribe whoever he wants to say newer vaccines are safe, change science, arrest opposing politcal leaders and start wars.

Blackrock can control entire industries from Vaccines, Big Tech, Main Steam Media, even Defense Contracts. Google Raytheon, Northrop, Boeing, General Dynamics; biggest share holder, did you guess Blackrock? Who is helping rebuild Ukraine? Blackrock
https://www.president.gov.ua/en/new...-generalnim-direktorom-blackrock-koordi-80105

So if Blackrock is the biggest shareholder of the Military contract suppliers sending stuff to Ukraine and is now playing a major role on rebuilding Ukraine, who is profiting from this conflict?

Blackrock was just giving a large sum of our tax dollars on top of it to help with the rebuilding efforts.

If you don't subscribe you can get around the pay wall here.

Wait, what? So they are making money by supplying the war, making money rebuilding Ukraine and doing it on our tax dollar; how much in the trillions are they making? so if there is a Trillion dollars on the line, who's war is this in Ukraine? It isn't the US's war but it makes sense why we've given so much away to them. Blackrock has its fingers in all the cookie jars. Who really is in control here? It isn't Joe Biden lol. whats a few hundred billion when the outcome is trillions? So was the war provoked? How did it start anyways?

1. Post-Soviet Ukraine (2003-2014):

•2004 Orange Revolution: Protests were primarily a response to the rigged presidential election in which Yanukovych was initially declared the winner. Many Ukrainians, especially in the west and center, wanted closer ties to the EU rather than Russia.

•2006: Opperation Flicker - Read this. DoD busted for??

•2008:
•2010: Yanukovych wins the presidency. His tenure is marked by increasing alignment with Russia and rampant corruption.

--------This is where the Biolabs and Burisma, and the Bidens section will be that was intentionally left out for now..------------View attachment 6453736

•2014 Euromaidan: Protests begin in Kyiv against Yanukovych's decision to abandon an EU association agreement. Violence escalates, and eventually, Yanukovych flees to Russia.

•2016: https://cnnpressroom.blogs.cnn.com/2014/05/25/soros-on-russian-ethnic-nationalism/

•Recent

●Media:Ukraine's media landscape was condensed and consolidated under current president Volodymyr Zelensky into one State Controled 24/7 network. putting some media companies out of business all together of coarse.. all they say we're "Pro-Russian"

●Poltical Parties: 11 political parties have been recently shutdown with one being the 2nd most popular holding 44 seats in Ukraine Parlement. A ban was placed on any politic party that could be viewed as pro-Russian.

•The last Politcal Party: A party led by President Volodymyr Zelensky since 2019, focusing on anti-corruption and reforms. You can be the judge..Dictator party or Freedom party?

●Many critics argue that the judiciary in Ukraine has been used as a tool for political retribution. Which certainly appears so. Volodymyr Zelensky has investigated and tried to arrest the previous President Petro Poroshenko for treason in 2022 but the courts rejected the prosecutors request to arrest him. Since he has been stripped of his passport and still has an ongoing investigation and facing treason charges. He has denied the charges and says it's politically motivated

During Poroshenko's era, they identified as anti-corruption activists (Sorosiata). Now, with Soros' financial backing, they've ascended to power, implementing policies aligned with his interests. They've strategically positioned their trained agents within the government, exerting considerable influence. Currently, they dominate approximately 80% of the government and hold sway over at least 50% of it

Just Google it if you wanna learn more about political arrests or the Sorosiata.
----------

•Azov Battalion:

View attachment 6453739

-Azov is controled by the interior ministry.

-They formed their own political party in 2016 called National Corps. No, this was not one of the 11 political parties dissolved and banned last year.

- This link leads to a fun read of all the human rights violations the US State Dept has documented. Just imagine how many went undocumented.

- https://www.state.gov/reports/2018-country-reports-on-human-rights-practices/ukraine/
The link above is what the US has documented regarding human rights violations on both sides of the conflict in Ukraine. This is what Soros, Blackrock, Vanguard and the US pushed them to. Its not a fun read btw.. that was sarcasm; it's terrible and eye opening to why this continued to escalate.

-The leader of Azov neo-Nazis who said that the Ukrainian nation's mission is to "lead the white races of the world in a final crusade...against Semite-led Untermenschen" and thanks them for defending Ukraine.

- https://www.rferl.org/a/ukraine-azov-right-wing-militia-to-patrol-kyiv/29008036.html

- https://www.rferl.org/a/ukraine-nationalists-torchlight-march-azov-party/28053936.html

- https://khpg.org/en/1517275970

- Here the Ukrainian National Guard Tweeted Soldiers greasing their bullets in pig fat as they fight against Muslims in Chechnya.

-February 27, 2022 posted by the Ukrainian Officail National Guard Twitter page.

-Most recent interaction between President Zelensky and Azov Neo-Nazi leadership is August 14th posted to official channels

so Zelensky met a few weeks ago with the same guy that is on record saying - its their mission is to "lead the white races of the world in a final crusade...against Semite-led Untermenschen"

--------

Why does Blackrock want Ukraine? 8. Resources: So since we aren't allies with Ukraine and they aren't a member of Nato; why is the US sending Billions of Aid to Ukraine for Blackrock?

They are making money hand over fist supplying their war and same for the rebuilding of Ukraine. So what Resources do they have that is worth all this destruction for profit?

For example Afghanistan had almost no poppy fields before the US got involved then all of a sudden they grew 82% of the poppy fields in the world; mostly for Johnson and Johnson. Guess who holds the majority of J&J? I'm sure you guessed right!

Now Blackrock and Vanguard just use cheap Chinese Fentynal. Johnson and Johnson were the top suppliers of opoids until sued in several states. J&J have since stopped sellng opoids. Plus with covid Big Pharma (Blackrock and Vanguard) knew they had a cash cow at home. So what about Ukraine?

Ukraine is endowed with significant natural resources. Here's a brief overview:

1.Mineral Resources:
-Iron Ore: Ukraine has large reserves of iron ore, especially in the Kryvyi Rih region.
-Coal: The Donetsk and Luhansk regions are historically known for coal mining. However, conflicts in recent years have impacted production.
-Manganes: Ukraine is among the world's top producers.
-Uranium: There are modest reserves.
-Graphite, Titanium, and Kaolin: Ukraine has considerable deposits of these minerals. 👈Interesting...hmmm what else could they have worth it?

2.Agricultural Resources
-Fertile Soil: Ukraine's black soil (chernozem) is among the world's most fertile, making the country a significant agricultural producer.
-Grains: Major crops include wheat, corn, and barley. Ukraine is one of the world's top grain exporters.
-Sunflower Seeds and Oil**: Ukraine is a leading producer and exporter.
-Sugar Beets, Potatoes, and Vegetables: Produced in large quantities.

3.Forests: Ukraine has vast forested areas, especially in the north and west. These forests offer timber and other related resources.

4. Energy Resources:
-Natural Gas and Oil: While Ukraine has some reserves, they are not sufficient for the country's needs, leading to dependence on imports, primarily from Russia.
-Shale Gas: Potential reserves in the west and east, but exploitation has been controversial due to environmental concerns.

5.Water Resources: Major rivers include the Dnieper, Dniester, and Southern Bug. These rivers are crucial for irrigation, transportation, and hydroelectric power.

The presence of these natural resources has influenced Ukraine's economy, politics, and its relations with neighboring countries. The country's vast agricultural potential, in particular, has earned it the title "Breadbasket of Europe." 👈 Oh..weird 🤔.

There has to be something bigger... rarer or worth more...

Yes, Ukraine has identified lithium as a strategically important mineral, especially given the global demand for electric vehicle batteries and renewable energy storage.

1.Lithium Reserves: Ukraine has known lithium reserves, particularly in the form of hard rock lithium deposits. These deposits are primarily located in the Kirovohrad, Dnipropetrovsk, and Donetsk regions.

2.Exploration and Exploitation: In recent years, there have been increased efforts to explore and exploit lithium reserves in Ukraine. The country recognizes the potential economic benefits of tapping into the global lithium market.

3.Investments: The increasing global demand for lithium for battery production has spurred interest in investing in its exploration and production in Ukraine.

While Ukraine's lithium reserves are not among the world's largest, they can still be significant, especially if fully explored and exploited. As the demand for lithium-ion batteries continues to grow, Ukraine's lithium resources could become increasingly important for both domestic and international markets.

Huh... makes sense. So to recap - Blackrock is set to make Trillions by rebuilding the breadbasket of Europe and exploit large amounts of rare minerals, elements; with Lithium being the most profitable.. 😑🙄

Ukraine is just a puppet state of Blackrock that has been setting this "war" up for a decade for trillions in profit. Mostly on the US's dime for the richest people to become richer all while destroying a ton of lives in the process not caring about any of the lives lost.

Supporting Ukraine in this war is you just supporting Blackrock, Neo-Nazi's and Human Trafficing (will touch on a lot more later; see above Opperation Flicker). All so Blackrock can be worth even more trillions. Don't think for a second otherwise.

The current administration and Blackrock push us slowly to the line of WW3. Propaganda flows both ways from war. Be mindful of what your being told. They need the population to be behind them in this and they will even say WMDs, terrorists, or execute false flags to get that support.

View attachment 6453737
The Ukrainian people from leadership down to regular people; just like all the UScitizens in support of the Proxy War... yall are just being used as pawns in a much bigger picture of power and control.

View attachment 6453738
Wow, the whole thing should be a course, people need it. Shocked to find it here really, its better than I have seen in many other places you would expect to find as much. This whole scenario has made me reflect on the phenomena that people would rather be wrong in large groups than right in small ones. The sheer ignorance I hear from most people on the whole situation is shocking not shocking. People speak with so much authority about ******* they know next to nothing about. Most of this is not opinion either, its not simply our propaganda vs. theirs. For several years I heard friends and family tell me if you support Nazis you are a Nazi. Ok, well for the people who believe this statement to be true, I ask, then what does supporting the ones running the war on the Ukrainian side make you?

Really. Perhaps, Putin clones attack Ukraine and Putin clones drop bombs and launching missiles on Ukraine.
It's is not the first war Russians started against Ukrainians and this is not the first genocide Russians do.
Question here. If the Russians wish to commit genocide, why are they not doing it? For instance, why does Kiev have power? Why is Lviv not a crater already? Is it because the Russians are not capable of doing the same to Lviv say as Grozny? Seriously, how do you account for the fact people are shopping, eating out at restaurants, going to work, school, etc... in these cities? There are only two options, the Russians wish to commit genocide and are not capable of leveling these cities, OR, its more complicated than your understanding.

Back