Why was the Russian-speaking forum deleted?

In my opinion, "the west" like UK, US or similar countries do not have a democracy. They think they have it, but its not a democracy. The leaders were not elected by the people, but by a small number of persons in a party. These people often are not well educated people, full of an ideology made by USA and often are not successful in their jobs and therefore became politicians. They wouldn't survive in a real job.

Its clear for me that the leaders do not have the interest of their people in mind. They are selfish, corrupt etc.

War is not a good think, i wish that no one die. But the war is the tip of the iceberg. Before, some west ukraine army killed and injured east Ukrainian. Since 2014. It was only a small group, but they killed alot. Dont forget that. And all because of the influence of "fuck the eu"-Nuland and other west politicians. They like that war. They don't care about Ukraine. They want to weakened Russia. Therefore they like that war very much. Unfortunately...
And Russia was so stupid to began that war...
In the end, mankind lose, Ukraine people lose, Russia also lose, Europe lose, USA wins...
In the Uk, anyone registered as a member of the party gets to vote on the leader of the party, given the vast number of members of the two major parties, this understandable takes a considerable amount of time. That’s why I’m the recent leadership changes in the UK, they reduced the vote to just MPs in parliament. I agree it wasn’t as fair as a usually leadership change but given the current circumstances I do think it was the right way to go. What worries me about our democracies, US & UK, is the power the media have to destroy and remove a politician that they don’t like. Unfortunately far too many politicians are in this for their own gains and not that of the country. Leaks to the media, back stabbing each other to hustle for position. It’s a right ******* show. Politics has become so divisive since social media has took off.

Am not American, I am from the UK. Not much better I know but the difference is we can change a leader, and yes it was shameful what Blair & Bush done in Iraq, so much so that the British public demanded a public enquiry into the war, which was deemed an illegal war in the UK, Blair was voted out and the Labour Party have never been in power since. Russians like to portray this macho image yet they can’t even stand up to their own govt. there is 140m Russians, they could change the govt off they wanted. The truth is that putin has huge support especially from the older generations. Why did so many Russians stay and watch the war on the TV for months yet fled as soon as the call up order were given? They need to educate themselves. Yes our media can twist things but if you watch enough varied media you can get a decent picture of what’s going on.
You write correctly! Therefore, I think that the British are smarter than Americans from the USA.

That's interesting, so you are saying the vast majority of Russian people support the killing of innocent men, women, and children so that you can take over and occupy their country.

WTF are you talking about?!?!??! Till now 6000-7000 civilians died... (any human life wasted is not good) after a year. When they asked Madlaine Albraightova if it's WAS worth that HALF A MILLION
Iraqi children died she replied: "it was tough price to pay but it was worth it".... price for what!!!!!???

WHY did US occupy Siria, Iraq , Afghanistan, Serbia(*Kosovo), Panama, Nicaragua??????????

They didn't ******* civilians?

Go watch CNN .........

AHMAT SILA 💪🇷🇺

We were in Afghanistan because there were terrorists who flew into the Twin Towers killing thousands of civilians. Ukraine didn't attack and ******* Russian citizens!

Saudis citizens attacked twin towers...Google Mohammad Atta! In Laden was Saudi!

You must be American cos you can not comprehend that they are Russians in Ukraine.... that were oppressed by Nazi (Azov, Dnepr, Kraken).....that's why war is going on in Ukraine last 9 years ... ot only last year.

Google how many Russians were burnt alive I Odessa in 2014 by Ukrania nationalist just because they were Russians!

AHMAT SILA 💪🇷🇺

Russia will never be a free democratic country until they raise up against Putin and drag him out onto the streets of Moscow and tar and feather him and do what they do to someone who commits war crimes. But it appears too many of their people are gullible and ignorant in believing Putin's propaganda thinking he's a good leader, lol. It's ashame because I thought Russia had a chance of being a good country until they let Putin take power.

This war will accomplish nothing good. Russia will make Ukraine a parking lot, and ******* thousands of Ukrainians. However, Russia will likely suffer even worse in the long run. The male population in Russia is disappearing rapidly. Some are being killed and some are simply leaving Russia so that won't be placed on the front lines to die. The cost for Russia will be enormous. The world will step to assist Ukraine in rebuilding. The world will shun Russia. It will take many years for Russia to recover if it ever does. There has also been an enormous cost to the world economy.

In the end Russia will not accomplish the goal of making Ukraine part of Russia. Russians will be the most hated people in the world for years to come. Sadly a lot more people are going to die all because of Putin's ego.

I tried to find out why about 9 months ago.. very dumb idea to get rid of it. They are punishing people that have 0 control over what Putin does. Taking away even more from them is gonna what? Teach them a lesson? Give them time to win their war? Why the removal? For what reason? ... virtue signaling really showed those pesky Russians.

Cause Russia is already fucked!!

Seriously, we need to acknowledge Russia on this site. It is the largest predominantly white country on earth. Surely they need bbc there. Equal access to black men is a human rights issue 😅😂

I tried to find out why about 9 months ago.. very dumb idea to get rid of it. They are punishing people that have 0 control over what Putin does. Taking away even more from them is gonna what? Teach them a lesson? Give them time to win their war? Why the removal? For what reason? ... virtue signaling really showed those pesky Russians.
The war on the people of Ukraine will continue as long as Putin is in power. As long as the Russian people support this dictator he will be in power. The reason he is in power is, "real" massive voter fraud, but he is also in power because of the support from the Russian people. The Russians who support Putin are just as responsible as he is for all the deaths and destruction in Ukraine. They should suffer for destroying the lives of their neighbors because of Russia desire to occupy their country.

That said, here is an example of a welcome banner that could be put on the Russian-speaking forum when it reopens to let everyone know that Russia has been able to provide magnificent female ambassadors to the cult of the BBC :

View attachment 5339735

Kaisa Nord ------------------------------------- Lena Reif ------------------------- Alecia Fox

Jia Lissa ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Liya Silver

Elena Koshka -------------------------------------- ? -------------------------------- Lana Roy
? seems MarinaVisconti

Most likely the real reason, I don’t see the point of boycotting Russians, just because their leader did something very wrong !
We are directly affected by decisions that our elected leaders make. That is why we have leaders. There is no way 300 million people can make every decision. An example closer to home would be Florida. Disney simply made a statement disagreeing with the governor at the request of their employees. The Governor created laws that only affect Disney and would hurt the company financially for exercising their 1st amendment rights. Obviously, the economic impact on Disney has been very serious.

However, the people who are going to suffer are the Florida residents. If you want to relocate your company, do you think you might be just a little concerned about having your business destroyed if you happen to voice disagreement with the current governor? That is why Disney canceled a Billion dollar project with 200 high paying jobs. Other companies will be doing the same. Florida is loosing Millions from canceled conventions. These are long term losses as conventions don't tend to move around a lot. So just like Russia when your dictator makes crazy decisions there are ramifications and the people who suffer are not the decision makers, it's the working people who suffer.

That's
I know sometimes it's fun to be into this lifestyle, but we also have to remember "real life" so to speak. Russia and Ukraine are in a war and there are even refugees here in Canada. Let's actually be sympathetic and human and set aside your sex-brains to realize this.
That's understandable. Russia needs to be boycotted. But it doesn't make sense in the context of this website. I wholeheartedly support Ukraine. But this forum deleting thing is pointless.

Russian women craving bbc probably don't support Putin at all.

If anything watching Russian women lusting for American black men would leave the average Putin supporter seething.

Back