Why was the Russian-speaking forum deleted?

That's interesting, so you are saying the vast majority of Russian people support the killing of innocent men, women, and children so that you can take over and occupy their country. Obviously, the economic sanctions placed by countries all over the world are not working. Sadly, that means this will likely not end until we have a nuclear war which will likely destroy our earth. When that happens, you have no one to blame but yourself. In the meantime, enjoy the economic sanctions! I've never had a problem with the Russian people. We wanted to visit Russia sometime. However, after this war and the arrest of Brittney Griner over a small amount of marijuana oil, and the insane 9-year sentence she received has made me rethink that idea.
How not only uneducated but actually thoroughly manipulated can a person be?
I will not even mention the long list of illegal US invasions and territories which they illegally annexed or occupy at this point of time cuz that list is way too long. But before you go on claiming that Russians slay innocent people (actually there are quite few civilian casualties since Russia in contrast to the US did so far not air-bomb whole cities), you should take into consideration that the Ukrainians killed roughly 15,000 ethnic Russians in the past 8 years in the Donbas region and denied any negotiations about stopping this genocide. But probably this didn't happen in reality cuz CNN didn't tell you about it right? 🤦🏻‍♂️

Here's a link just in case there are people in this forum who don't know yet about the background of the war and want to educate themselves:

English version:
Russian version:
German version:

Last edited:
Reactions: sh1
Oh and you anti-Russian guys certainly also believe in the newest MSM bullshit story that Russia bombed their own pipelines despite the fact that they constructed Nord Stream 2 with an exceedingly high effort after the US sanctioned the Swiss company which started the building process - which was by the way more than a year ago (for the uneducated ones: this was a long time before the Russian invasion or intervention whatever way you see it). So Russia is now even bombing their own pipelines of which alone recently finished Nord Stream 2 had construction costs of roughly 8 billion dollars. Of course Russia does this cuz they want to get rid of their sole lever against Germany and cuz they never want the relations to go back to normal for which the option of gas supply to Germany would definitely be useful. But no, they surely not even want to have the option to have a lever for possible negotiations 😄

This comes together with the facts that the US Navy passed the region of the terrorist attacks just recently, with the fact that Sleepy Joe announced a few months back that the US will bring an end to Nord Stream 2 (after the construction has already been finished despite the US sanctions) and in response to a journalist who asked how the US is gonna do that in view of the fact that this is project under Russian and German control, he replied with "Just believe me we are able to do that" and last but not least the former Polish Secretary of State who is considered to have still tight bonds to Washington publicly thanked the US for the terrorist attack just hours after this happened. But despite all these facts it was yet Russia which attacked their own precious infrastructure cuz CNN will tell you so, right? 🤣

Oh and you anti-Russian guys certainly also believe in the newest MSM bullshit story that Russia bombed their own pipelines despite the fact that they constructed Nord Stream 2 with an exceedingly high effort after the US sanctioned the Swiss company which started the building process - which was by the way more than a year ago (for the uneducated ones: this was a long time before the Russian invasion or intervention whatever way you see it). So Russia is now even bombing their own pipelines of which alone recently finished Nord Stream 2 had construction costs of roughly 8 billion dollars. Of course Russia does this cuz they want to get rid of their sole lever against Germany and cuz they never want the relations to go back to normal for which the option of gas supply to Germany would definitely be useful. But no, they surely not even want to have the option to have a lever for possible negotiations 😄

This comes together with the facts that the US Navy passed the region of the terrorist attacks just recently, with the fact that Sleepy Joe announced a few months back that the US will bring an end to Nord Stream 2 (after the construction has already been finished despite the US sanctions) and in response to a journalist who asked how the US is gonna do that in view of the fact that this is project under Russian and German control, he replied with "Just believe me we are able to do that" and last but not least the former Polish Secretary of State who is considered to have still tight bonds to Washington publicly thanked the US for the terrorist attack just hours after this happened. But despite all these facts it was yet Russia which attacked their own precious infrastructure cuz CNN will tell you so, right? 🤣
Don’t say Russians put bombs on their pipelines, but not far history shows, that Putin attacks own, if he wants an excuse to use in future. How did the checheni invasion began?

Don’t say Russians put bombs on their pipelines, but not far history shows, that Putin attacks own, if he wants an excuse to use in future.

He certainly would if it would be beneficial for Russia. But in this case it's obvious that it's only beneficial to countries like the US and Poland while western Europe as well as Russia suffer from the attack.

What does Wiki say about this?
Screenshots from the link are posted down below if you don't wanna click links.

If wiki is sayin it you know it has to be bad.
Why give more money to a known corrupt government?
Especially when their corruption was highest during Obama and Bidens terms with the same guy who was president in Ukraine then too.

This is another cuban missle crisis scenario but russia. The missles russia installed in cuba were roughly the same distance to DC as they were to moscow from ukraine. What did we do when russia did that to us? We blockaded them and put a stop to that.. russia did the same as the threat of Nato on their doorstep emerged. It was a very logical move for russia to put a stop to that. It will only get worse as Ukraine pushes for a fast track into nato.. Us getting involved by sending aid is just perpetuating the corruption and lining pockets.
There is no reason I see to be involved in this conflict. Corruption only spreads.

Attachments

• yKhMOvWbMRmd.jpeg
    yKhMOvWbMRmd.jpeg
    117.8 KB · Views: 2
  • ukraine-official-joe-biden-900k-lobby-*******-burisma-3101019.jpg
    ukraine-official-joe-biden-900k-lobby-*******-burisma-3101019.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 2
  • N6hdz5PWKBqkr90S.png
    N6hdz5PWKBqkr90S.png
    407.9 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_20220802-152743_Brave.jpg
    Screenshot_20220802-152743_Brave.jpg
    223.1 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_20220802-152750_Brave.jpg
    Screenshot_20220802-152750_Brave.jpg
    279.5 KB · Views: 1
They did the right thing by removing it!
Why? What did the Russian People do to be exiled off the platform cause of a decision their leader that they prolly didn't vote for anyway decided to do?

How would you feel if you were kicked off a whole outlet because of Trumps own business venture? (Purely hypothetical of coarse but I'd imagine you catch my drift)

Why? What did the Russian People do to be exiled off the platform cause of a decision their leader that they prolly didn't vote for anyway decided to do?

How would you feel if you were kicked off a whole outlet because of Trumps own business venture? (Purely hypothetical of coarse but I'd imagine you catch my drift)
I'll be the first to admit, I couldn't possibly care less what's going on in the Ukraine. This is a complex issue, exacerbated by other foreign powers for many years. Russia likely saw a weakened dotard lead executive branch in the US and acted in the interests they thought were most advantageous for them. Ultimately the people in the Ukraine and Russia must ******* their governments to act in the manner they see fit. However, until that happens, three things are for sure.
  1. If the conflict continues....Europeans will take it hard in the ass as they'll be unable to adequately heat their homes, schools, businesses and other infrastructure. Russia will continue to sell fuel to all other countries that aren't stupid enough to listen to a dotard pushing sanctions.
  2. Other countries will purchase Russian fuel and sell it back to the USA at exponentially high/premium prices.
  3. As is, Ukraine is in a situation they can't possibly win. Period, full stop. Ukraine will continue to lose more ground, more infrastructure, and more everything until Kyiv and Moscow sign a peace treaty.
Regarding Trump, peoples lives in the USA have been impacted because they supported Trump or dared to support arguments favoring Trump. It's not hypothetical at all. I don't know who will be appointed president in the USA during the next presidential election. I only hope the election fraud isn't so outrageous in 2024 as it was in 2020.

So it's our responsibility to give the most corrupt country in Europe tons of cash so they can make strategic military moves against a foreign hostile nation by moving Nato Missles within striking distance of Moscow all while expecting nothing to happen?

What did we do when russia did the same thing to us in cuba when the missles were roughly the same distance from our capital? We blockaded them and shut it down. Russia made a preemptive strike to a developing threat on their door step no different then what we did. Cause and effect. The only reason Ukraine made the move is the corruption flows from the white house and continues to do so.

The deep state or military industrial complex whatever your preferred name for them is wanted to legitimize their new tax haven cause they let go of Afghanistan. They wanted to get Ukraine into NATO so it was even easier for them to run corrupt business without being bothered. They get people like you to justify aiding the current 9th most corrupt country in the world as we just hand Russia resources cause Ukraine is weak.

You ever wonder how much stuff we handed over to Putin? Or what would happen to Europe if we just did nothing and let the corruption be weeded out? Energy would flow and nothing would have changed in 98% of the world. The real question is, would anything of happened if we weren't involved in Ukraine at all? 🤔

The funny thing is you all thought Trump was gonna bring ww3 and here we are as yall justify it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220802-152750_Brave.jpg
    Screenshot_20220802-152750_Brave.jpg
    279.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220802-152743_Brave.jpg
    Screenshot_20220802-152743_Brave.jpg
    223.1 KB · Views: 1
  • t0hFCUTt4ITB.png
    t0hFCUTt4ITB.png
    604.9 KB · Views: 1
  • lmoISfchPX8AhWhi.jpeg
    lmoISfchPX8AhWhi.jpeg
    40.8 KB · Views: 1
  • yKhMOvWbMRmd.jpeg
    yKhMOvWbMRmd.jpeg
    117.8 KB · Views: 0
  • N6hdz5PWKBqkr90S.png
    N6hdz5PWKBqkr90S.png
    407.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
If Russians can be bothered to come on here then they have no excuses for not seeing what Russia is doing in Ukraine. Targeting civilians, childrens school, hospitals. Nuclear power plants. They need to hang their heads in shame. Putin may well of had a case against nato expansion but he only feels threatened by nato because of his own agenda. NATO has been on the border of Russia for a long time and nobody has attacked Russia. It’s just the Russian mindset that sees everything as a threat simply because that is what they are.

If Russians can be bothered to come on here then they have no excuses for not seeing what Russia is doing in Ukraine. @usemygirl

Your so quick to cast down people who have no control over what their government does... Did you hang your head in shame when the current US leader did Drone strikes on innocent families and destroyed communities?

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2021/08/drone-strikes-afghanistan-civilian-casualties.html

What about when the US destabilize whole countries like Libya or Syria?

Did you even care? Was it only bad when Trump droned the 'Austere Religious Scholar' Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi? 🤔

The Russian People have as much political control as the Ukrainians do, little to none. They are both in the top 10 most corrupt countries in the world. What do you think would happen if Russians got together to protest? Historically in the past that hasn't worked out too well. You can cast judgement all you'd like but before blaming an entire country's population for what it's leaders have done.. perhaps look at our own first. It's a rather extremist position to take if you ask me...or should we ask ISIS or the Talaban? They seem to blame the whole US for Drone strikes on children and innocent people. 🤷‍♀️

Your so quick to cast down people who have no control over what their government does... Did you hang your head in shame when the current US leader did Drone strikes on innocent families and destroyed communities?

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2021/08/drone-strikes-afghanistan-civilian-casualties.html

What about when the US destabilize whole countries like Libya or Syria?

Did you even care? Was it only bad when Trump droned the 'Austere Religious Scholar' Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi? 🤔

The Russian People have as much political control as the Ukrainians do, little to none. They are both in the top 10 most corrupt countries in the world. What do you think would happen if Russians got together to protest? Historically in the past that hasn't worked out too well. You can cast judgement all you'd like but before blaming an entire country's population for what it's leaders have done.. perhaps look at our own first. It's a rather extremist position to take if you ask me...or should we ask ISIS or the Talaban? They seem to blame the whole US for Drone strikes on children and innocent people. 🤷‍♀️
Am not American, I am from the UK. Not much better I know but the difference is we can change a leader, and yes it was shameful what Blair & Bush done in Iraq, so much so that the British public demanded a public enquiry into the war, which was deemed an illegal war in the UK, Blair was voted out and the Labour Party have never been in power since. Russians like to portray this macho image yet they can’t even stand up to their own govt. there is 140m Russians, they could change the govt off they wanted. The truth is that putin has huge support especially from the older generations. Why did so many Russians stay and watch the war on the TV for months yet fled as soon as the call up order were given? They need to educate themselves. Yes our media can twist things but if you watch enough varied media you can get a decent picture of what’s going on.

Am not American, I am from the UK. Not much better I know but the difference is we can change a leader, and yes it was shameful what Blair & Bush done in Iraq, so much so that the British public demanded a public enquiry into the war, which was deemed an illegal war in the UK, Blair was voted out and the Labour Party have never been in power since. Russians like to portray this macho image yet they can’t even stand up to their own govt. there is 140m Russians, they could change the govt off they wanted. The truth is that putin has huge support especially from the older generations. Why did so many Russians stay and watch the war on the TV for months yet fled as soon as the call up order were given? They need to educate themselves. Yes our media can twist things but if you watch enough varied media you can get a decent picture of what’s going on.
Thank you for a well thought out and very nice reply. I don't get that very often. I do normally try to do a check to see where one is from to give apt comparisons; been a bit busy and skipped that step. I wasn't necessarily referring to Iraq even though we do agree on it being shameful. More of I guess for you it'd just be known as the war on terror; stuff many don't hear about. We do agree our media twists things both ways and to not just watch, listen or read only one cause it reinforces your beliefs. Id recommend to try and avoid them all other then gathering basic information on current events. A quick google search can generally give you the source video, original story or other information much closer to fact then what you hear from MSM.

I do have Russian friends but don't know the Russian People as a whole per say (each demographic and how they lean politically) and would definitely require a much much deeper dive. I can say my Russian friends do not like what is happening and have openly talked about that with Ukrainians they have met. Yet the Ukrainians i was around to see their conversation didnt like the leadership due to rampant corruption. I also know my friends would be upset being ostracized from anything they enjoyed for something that they disapprove of and have no part in like id imagine most Russians do.

The change that is so easily brought about in UK isn't so easy in Russia with half the population living post USSR. The complexities are beyond my scope for sure but you know there is such a variety of view points amongst their population from disgusted to others believing Ukraine is still a piece of the motherland and see what is happening as an about time sort of thing.

Without living there and knowing the culture or hearing first hand reasoning which we definitely won't now; we are left to cast judgment and make up our own conclusions. Shutting down the Russian Part of this site is just another tentacl of leftists censorship. There is nothing like the classic lets silence the people who can't change the thing your panties are in a bunch about to really show them you're virtue signaling is right and true; so they will bow and agree that only your view point is correct.

Honestly what is removing them going to accomplish?

You think a timeout will change anything except how your leftist friends view you?

Shun the non-believers right? ✍️😂

Last edited:
Let me get this straight. A Brit who lives in a country in which The Sovereign is not bestowed upon the country, but upon one person or family is the one lecturing Russians. Lol. You can't make this ******* up. This is a person from the country where within one year, they have had 3 prime Ministers; two of which without elections from the general public. This is a person from a country, where for ages, their country has been ruled by one family. Albeit they fooled the population by installing prime ministers who are controlled on a string by the "pillar of democracy" called the privy council.

This has to be rich. Russians are being lectured by a Brit, whose government have directly enslaved 80% or more of humanity at one point in time, and stolen their resources. A Brit whose government have, without provocation, destroyed Iraq and Libya in recent years. If this is not brainwashed, then I don't know what the word means.

So apparently the Russians should sit and allow the west to rile up Nazis in the neighboring country, to use as a battering ramp to destroy their country so their resources can be stolen like has been done to so many others. I guess the Russians and their President are not that stupid and weak. If I am a Russian, I will accept with pride, that the Russian forum was removed because we refuse to be dominated.

How brainwashed are people in the west to believe the ******* their corrupt governments sell. Western racist, and abhorrent hegemony is done. Russia is just the first to point out that the emperor has no clothes.

Let me get this straight. A Brit who lives in a country in which The Sovereign is not bestowed upon the country, but upon one person or family is the one lecturing Russians. Lol. You can't make this ******* up. This is a person from the country where within one year, they have had 3 prime Ministers; two of which without elections from the general public. This is a person from a country, where for ages, their country has been ruled by one family. Albeit they fooled the population by installing prime ministers who are controlled on a string by the "pillar of democracy" called the privy council.

This has to be rich. Russians are being lectured by a Brit, whose government have directly enslaved 80% or more of humanity at one point in time, and stolen their resources. A Brit whose government have, without provocation, destroyed Iraq and Libya in recent years. If this is not brainwashed, then I don't know what the word means.

So apparently the Russians should sit and allow the west to rile up Nazis in the neighboring country, to use as a battering ramp to destroy their country so their resources can be stolen like has been done to so many others. I guess the Russians and their President are not that stupid and weak. If I am a Russian, I will accept with pride, that the Russian forum was removed because we refuse to be dominated.

How brainwashed are people in the west to believe the ******* their corrupt governments sell. Western racist, and abhorrent hegemony is done. Russia is just the first to point out that the emperor has no clothes.
You have no idea mate so but out. We have had 3 PM’s in a year because in the UK we do not vote for a PM to be the leader. We vote for a party to rule the country, ever who leads that party is PM therefor no general election is needed. The Conservative party was voted in power and remains in power. The face that heads up that party is mostly irrelevant.

You have no idea mate so but out. We have had 3 PM’s in a year because in the UK we do not vote for a PM to be the leader. We vote for a party to rule the country, ever who leads that party is PM therefor no general election is needed. The Conservative party was voted in power and remains in power. The face that heads up that party is mostly irrelevant.
Oh, but I do have an idea. You may be too dim to understand that I am mocking such a system. I am mocking your whole idea of democracy. The fake elections with puppets as prime ministers who are rulers by proxy.

In my opinion, "the west" like UK, US or similar countries do not have a democracy. They think they have it, but its not a democracy. The leaders were not elected by the people, but by a small number of persons in a party. These people often are not well educated people, full of an ideology made by USA and often are not successful in their jobs and therefore became politicians. They wouldn't survive in a real job.

Its clear for me that the leaders do not have the interest of their people in mind. They are selfish, corrupt etc.

War is not a good think, i wish that no one die. But the war is the tip of the iceberg. Before, some west ukraine army killed and injured east Ukrainian. Since 2014. It was only a small group, but they killed alot. Dont forget that. And all because of the influence of "fuck the eu"-Nuland and other west politicians. They like that war. They don't care about Ukraine. They want to weakened Russia. Therefore they like that war very much. Unfortunately...
And Russia was so stupid to began that war...
In the end, mankind lose, Ukraine people lose, Russia also lose, Europe lose, USA wins...

And closing a russian speaking forum is not useful at all. In the contrary, it divide west and east more. The russians getting more isolated and than getting angry. Because most of them are just normal people, but suffer from things like this.
Censoring, canceling, dividing, hating, this all is not useful at all in my opinion. We are all humans, unfortunately accepting very much from the governments we live under. Regardless where we live. We are all mostly normal humans, want to live normal and in peace. But getting much propaganda and bad influence and ideology from government and mass media. But in the end, most people dont want war, injustice. No one is borned evil.

Back