Why was the Russian-speaking forum deleted?

Im not here to do ppls homework for them - if you cant be bothered to research facts (outside of what our gov't captured news are spoon feeding us) then you dont really care enough to be informed enough to have an opinion you express to others - meaning ur just another parrot so shut up.

And oh btw the German gov't declared yesterday they are mobilizing the military to patrol the streets to keep the citizens from protesting their inflation and fuel shortages and the czech republic just declared the MILLIONS of fuel protesting Czech citizens "Putin propagandists" ... Meanwhile 3 weeks ago the UK gov't put a small time UK born raised indie journalist on their sanctions list and took all his UK assets

My point being its getting harder and harder to return to information you previously saw because big tech is erasing internet content that doesnt fit the western gov'ts narrative so if you see something, save it to disk
It was about 70000-80000 thousand protesters in Czech Republic, KGB is doing good work. Millions would be 10-s of percentages as there is 10,5 million citizens.

German government hasn’t put military to patrol the streets, this might be from Russian “news”.

In the continent where there the war is, only ones whi say ukrainian nazis are idiots that follow russian media and they don’t understand it’s so manipulated. The media for idiots
Before you reply to things you may wanna look it up. Ukraine has been known for having WS / Nazi festivals and haven’t been quiet about it. As a matter of fact any POC that joined legion to fight with them was told to “excuse racist comments and acts, they don’t know any better”. Also here’s a Vice article from 2019 that explains it. https://www.vice.com/amp/en/article...-is-the-neo-nazi-networking-event-of-the-year

Before you reply to things you may wanna look it up. Ukraine has been known for having WS / Nazi festivals and haven’t been quiet about it. As a matter of fact any POC that joined legion to fight with them was told to “excuse racist comments and acts, they don’t know any better”. Also here’s a Vice article from 2019 that explains it. https://www.vice.com/amp/en/article...-is-the-neo-nazi-networking-event-of-the-year
As the article says, it was found by Russian? In US there was Woodstock, so all Americans like free love and *******?
Can’t find how many non-ethnic Ukrainians were beaten, killed etc on this festival. Isn’t there no neo-nazis in Russia, Sweden, Italy, USA?

As the article says, it was found by Russian? In US there was Woodstock, so all Americans like free love and *******?
Can’t find how many non-ethnic Ukrainians were beaten, killed etc on this festival. Isn’t there no neo-nazis in Russia, Sweden, Italy, USA?
Yeah there is but there aren’t Festivals that are advertised like it’s Warp tour for white power. And Woodstock and whatever that is are 2 completely different things. Again you may wanna do research before you say the dingbat comments. Just sayin

About nazis. Ukrainians made the tats after capturing this innocent person?

Believe me, almost no one argues that they do not exist at all. This cannot be. It makes sense if you thought they didn't exist and found proof.
but their structures are suppressed in 2013-2014 and do not raise their heads.
This is not an argument for anything, but if you are interested google it name Maxim Martsinkevich. Was killed(officially committed suicide) in prison in 2020. at this act it became obvious to everyone that end of the organization of these structures

Yes. We have them here. I noticed the article said 'hundreds' will be at this 'festival'. Hundreds from around the world is not anything to say it represents the country and thus must be invaded. You'll find more than that at your average Trump Rally.

However, what is concerning is the Azov Party/Movement/ and Azov military regiment that has its own National Guard Unit. That is an official arm of the government of Ukraine, and their roots/philosophy is embedded in Neo Nazism. So much, that the United States Congress voted not to accept their units in the military training of Ukrainian troops going back to 2014.
They are very anti-Russian, Russian speaking people and pretty fucking hateful. They are the ones who took the fight to the Russian Separatist in the Donbas Region.

Many countries have decided not to train or send arms to this group, yet they still officially remain in the Ukrainian Army. It's also a mark against Ukraine on entering NATO. So, there's that.

However, it still doesn't explain or make it OK for one state, to invade another and begin k.illing indiscriminately across the country, not just trying to eradicate the Azov regime. Which, would still be concerning.

Yes. We have them here. I noticed the article said 'hundreds' will be at this 'festival'. Hundreds from around the world is not anything to say it represents the country and thus must be invaded. You'll find more than that at your average Trump Rally.

However, what is concerning is the Azov Party/Movement/ and Azov military regiment that has its own National Guard Unit. That is an official arm of the government of Ukraine, and their roots/philosophy is embedded in Neo Nazism. So much, that the United States Congress voted not to accept their units in the military training of Ukrainian troops going back to 2014.
They are very anti-Russian, Russian speaking people and pretty fucking hateful. They are the ones who took the fight to the Russian Separatist in the Donbas Region.

Many countries have decided not to train or send arms to this group, yet they still officially remain in the Ukrainian Army. It's also a mark against Ukraine on entering NATO. So, there's that.

However, it still doesn't explain or make it OK for one state, to invade another and begin k.illing indiscriminately across the country, not just trying to eradicate the Azov regime. Which, would still be concerning.
Most of the Azov unit is killed, because Russians blew up the prison, they were kept as soldiers who gave up to nazi-russian forces.

Either way, I stand corrected on not being aware of their existence.
Again, since those groups small in numbers, are not running Ukraine, and found mostly in one region, they are not representative of the country, and not an excuse for Russia to invade - especially when we know their goal is to acquire Ukraine as a whole, or reclaim certain regions leaving a shell of what it is today.
My question is why would Zelensky allow this unit to operate as a unit, knowing it brings shame? Is he half jewish himself?

Either way, I stand corrected on not being aware of their existence.
Again, since those groups small in numbers, are not running Ukraine, and found mostly in one region, they are not representative of the country, and not an excuse for Russia to invade - especially when we know their goal is to acquire Ukraine as a whole, or reclaim certain regions leaving a shell of what it is today.
My question is why would Zelensky allow this unit to operate as a unit, knowing it brings shame? Is he half jewish himself?
I agree your point of view, this message. But it is obvious to me that this was not done in the interests of Ukraine and its people. this is just the tip of the iceberg. In fact, the answer suggests itself: This is a geopolitical conflict that has been dragging on for a long time. it's not an accident. I'm sorry to say this. I understand that for many, because of this, the ground will slipping away from under their feet. US has been present in this region for a long time, not in words, but in actions. This has been part of US foreign policy for many years around the world. Look around how many wars and weapons are in the world, how warlike people really are.
my shortest and most accurate thought is that this is a battle of ******* and piss(USA and Russia). resulting in deaths, these deaths started even earlier.. I would not want to touch the Ukrainians, they are in the most difficult situation now.

Last edited:
I agree your point of view, this message. But it is obvious to me that this was not done in the interests of Ukraine and its people. this is just the tip of the iceberg. In fact, the answer suggests itself: This is a geopolitical conflict that has been dragging on for a long time. it's not an accident. I'm sorry to say this. I understand that for many, because of this, the ground will slipping away from under their feet. US has been present in this region for a long time, not in words, but in actions. This has been part of US foreign policy for many years around the world. Look around how many wars and weapons are in the world, how warlike people really are.
my shortest and most accurate thought is that this is a battle of ******* and piss(USA and Russia). resulting in deaths, these deaths started even earlier.. I would not want to touch the Ukrainians, they are in the most difficult situation now.
But Ukraine isn’t in this situation with humans, but animals.

Because Russia is trying to delete Ukraine. smh
Even if this was the case (I personally don't share this standpoint), does this mean that all Russian speaking people (so also roughly 50% of so-called Ukrainians) need to be punished?

And following this logic, why is the English speaking forum still online despite Madeleine Albright saying it was worth to sacrifice 500,000 children in Iraq just to overcome Saddam?

Honestly, please just stop being so ignorant and having double standards which make the things so much worse, that's all I ask for.

Last edited:
Back