Why was the Russian-speaking forum deleted?

We'r couple. I've been watching for a long time how everything happens. But for me, the West is secondary in this story. I know what you're talking about, but it's like shooting yourself in the foot. I believe that the problem of interference by third countries in a neighboring state should not be solved in this way. From your point of view, if you are unconditional enough, it may look like a pattern. But for the most part, it's manipulation. there was no need to enter into this conflict. With the deployment of nuclear weapons in Ukraine, the threat of destruction for the United States remained approximately at the same level. It was necessary to let the Ukrainians go a long time ago. I believe that there was no need to start a military operation. Moreover, I believe that the West is indirectly responsible for the crisis in relations between Ukraine and Russia. Russia did everything to make this conflict happen, because human lives are not important.
They need a rating that was falling, there are also ambitions to recreate the USSR. Boomer phantom pains. It could not be Ukraine, but any other country. I'm sure it wasn't necessary

I would be glad that those countries that support Ukrainian are actually sincere. But everything is much worse in this world. I envy those who truly believe in justice in geopolitics. But they're just different sides of the same *******.
Let me say this to you again differently. A nuclear missile in Ukraine means flight time to Moscow is just 5 minutes. But that is not the only problem. Remember the war in Chechnya, Dagestan? Russia was constantly rocked with terrorism. With Ukraine having Nazis on its border, and sworn to its destruction, that would mean a constant source of terrorism. And Russia wouldn't have been able to retaliate without starting a nuclear war or WWIII. Russia and Putin, for 20+ years, warned the US and NATO against this. For 20+ years the US ignored their warnings. Yet, you think Russia is the one who wanted a war because of ratings? How brainwashed are you? And you actually believe the nonsense that Russia wants to recreate the USSR? Where is the proof for that? You are willing to believe such nonsense without proof, but probably wouldn't believe that the US wants to dominate the world eventhough there is ample proof. Jeez, Goebbels would have been proud of the US propaganda system.

Let me say this to you again differently. A nuclear missile in Ukraine means flight time to Moscow is just 5 minutes. But that is not the only problem. Remember the war in Chechnya, Dagestan? Russia was constantly rocked with terrorism. With Ukraine having Nazis on its border, and sworn to its destruction, that would mean a constant source of terrorism. And Russia wouldn't have been able to retaliate without starting a nuclear war or WWIII. Russia and Putin, for 20+ years, warned the US and NATO against this. For 20+ years the US ignored their warnings. Yet, you think Russia is the one who wanted a war because of ratings? How brainwashed are you? And you actually believe the nonsense that Russia wants to recreate the USSR? Where is the proof for that? You are willing to believe such nonsense without proof, but probably wouldn't believe that the US wants to dominate the world eventhough there is ample proof. Jeez, Goebbels would have been proud of the US propaganda system.
Medved said couple of weeks ago to Estonian prime minister:”Your freedom is just our undoing!” Actually nazis are Russians. Ukraine actually gave their nuclear weapons away. At same time Kreml has threatened to use their nuclear bombs.
Actually, nazi is too nice word to say about russians.

Wow, so you got the plans from the White House and the Pentagon? What year were these drawn? Because last I checked, we've had decades to do exactly that in Poland and the Baltics.

So, the United States has this power alone? It's been about 12 years and Ukraine is still on the waiting list.

I thought the nazis were all in South America? Are you telling us they lived in Ukraine?
A lot of high level mind reading, plus, a lot of over-inflating Russia's importance.

Russians did that themselves during the Soviet Union. Those nations could not wait to get the fuck away from Russia.

No bro, it's still an old dying dog, just hanging on a lot longer than it should. You offer nothing to the world.

It has been, it's been broke since the 70s.

They destroyed themselves. Life in Russia is harsher, and less healthy than in Ukraine. Ukrainians on average enjoy a higher quality of life.

So they decided to invade a country that they've been jealous of for a long time now?
Bro, I am not even reading your scribe anymore. A fine lady made me realize that it is useless to expense wisdom on your kind. I am here for fucking, not to try in vain to educate a brainwashed baby on Geopolitics. Continue believing in that *******. I hope you have coping skills because Russia is teaching the US, NATO, and Ukraine a lesson they will never soon forget.

Bro, I am not even reading your scribe anymore. A fine lady made me realize that it is useless to expense wisdom on your kind. I am here for fucking, not to try in vain to educate a brainwashed baby on Geopolitics. Continue believing in that *******. I hope you have coping skills because Russia is teaching the US, NATO, and Ukraine a lesson they will never soon forget.
With killing and ******* women and children? Yes, it’s awful.

Bro, I am not even reading your scribe anymore.
Yet, here you are, responding to my 'scribe'.

A fine lady made me realize that it is useless to expense wisdom on your kind. I am here for fucking, not to try in vain to educate a brainwashed baby on Geopolitics. Continue believing in that *******. I hope you have coping skills because Russia is teaching the US, NATO, and Ukraine a lesson they will never soon forget.
Yes, it appears they are teaching us such lesson.
The lesson of their bluster and lies has led to them getting their ass kicked for over six months.

Lmfao @ duly elected. Oh ed, you so gone. I cant. And nice of you trying to justify some poor ethnic Russian ukranian being told by his employer to lose his ethnicity or lose his job. Democrats truly ARE the party of slavery ...
All I can do is show where he has a right to use his language, it's protected in Ukrainian Constitution.
By the way, there is nothing like that in the Russian Constitution. Nothing.
What an individual does, and another accepts is totally up to them. Again, I can't imagine with the atrocities Russia is committing in Ukraine, that Russians are having a great time. That's something else that Russia should have thought about before this debacle.

And I believe the term you meant to say instead of lie is "misspoke" - isnt that what ur lib overlords use to disarm you mentally? Lol
So, you admit you lied about Zelensky, the law, and punishment?

Hey ed - ukraine soldiers got their azzes handed to them from their offensive kherson offensive and are in short supply of blo od. you should donate ... That is, if those supremacist n a zis will accept blo od donations from black people
Are saying Russia finally won a battle?

And both countries, and other European nations are not welcoming to black people, at least Africans. I saw how racist Ukrainians and Poles got during the evacuation when the African students were trying to cross the border. It's shameful, but unsurprising the UN had to make a statement and shame them into doing the right thing.

It wasn't my experience there, or in Moscow for that matter. I've gotten worse treatment here at home. However, this is not about my individual experience. I thought we were talking geo-politics? In that world, a state violently moving into the territory of another sovereign state without provocation is just not acceptable. We don't live in that world anymore.

I am glad to see you're corresponding with a fine lady, and feel the need to show off my posts. Maybe I can chat with her directly.
However, if you consider 'fine' to be like you friend above, that's OK, you keep her.

Let me tell you this again in a different way. if you lived or live in Russia you don't need proof. It's just ridiculous, but it won't work. This is an endless reflection on the collapsed USSR by governments, which tiring. Worse than Russia's foreign policy is only domestic.
With the same success, missiles will fly from Estonia, Finland. It's just boring to talk about it. Previously, there were only javelins in Ukraine. Now the Crimea (it is not ours) is being shelled with more serious weapons.
Russia will not teach the US a lesson in this case, it's ridiculous. USA has no problems, relatively, trust me, they rub their hands and watch.

"What should Russia do with Ukraine?" google it. This is the article of the largest state news channel. Slightly different from just rockets in 5 minutes? is't it? I think after that you will understand more. Very capacious, well-known article.
I hope you still remember that in Ukraine they actually speak Russian and there are a huge number of adequate people who do not even understand why they are being killed. The Nazis (and they are), relative to them, there is very little to start a war. how many were there in parliament at the time the operation began? 0.5?

Too much paranoia. But was there a provocation from the Western countries, the USA? Exactly. And I respect you as a US citizen for self-reflection, it's something worth doing. I repeat once again, attacking Ukraine is schizophrenia. Shouldn't have done it anyway. This is not the first time such conflicts have been provoked in the world by USA. Wait for the use of more serious weapons

Last edited:
In the continent where there the war is, only ones whi say ukrainian nazis are idiots that follow russian media and they don’t understand it’s so manipulated. The media for idiots
I saw photos of a captured ukranian azov guy with a full length hit ler tattooed down his forearm. He was the most extreme but the rest of the azov guys ALL had symbology tattooed on their bodies - like gangs do. And the Russians loved showing them to the world. Then Mariupol fell and the holdouts at the azovstal plant surrendered and just like that, all the na zis dried up. The poor saps being killed now are the unlucky souls who didnt have enough cash or clout to leave the country

And dont forget months ago the defense department publicly said that they will NEVER accept any solution that doesnt involve ukraine being restored to its 2014 borders and are already training ukranians for clandestine military operations in any territory that breaks away.

In laymans terms: if we dont win on our terms we're going to use terrorism to make those break away republics regret they broke away. With all the weapons we've flooded ukraine with, untracked, I wouldnt be surprised if they shut their ability to live and prosper. Like using stingers to down commercial jets taking off or landing at their airports for instance

I think the term above was perfect, schizophrenia.

And dont forget months ago the defense department publicly said that they will NEVER accept any solution that doesnt involve ukraine being restored to its 2014 borders and are already training ukranians for clandestine military operations in any territory that breaks away.
Nope. Never said. State Department speaks on policy and the Defense Department never announce strategy.
The President's White House Advisors even acknowledged doubt a while ago on Ukraine being able to win back the parts taken over by Russia in the last few months and hope Zelensky will redefine victory to accept loss lands.

In laymans terms: if we dont win on our terms we're going to use terrorism to make those break away republics regret they broke away. With all the weapons we've flooded ukraine with, untracked, I wouldnt be surprised if they shut their ability to live and prosper. Like using stingers to down commercial jets taking off or landing at their airports for instance
And, this part is paranoia. I cannot find information on any of this and I think I've proven to be adequate in quick research on news issues and public policy. Can you point us to where you found this information to base your fears on?

I think the term above was perfect, schizophrenia.

Nope. Never said. State Department speaks on policy and the Defense Department never announce strategy.
The President's White House Advisors even acknowledged doubt a while ago on Ukraine being able to win back the parts taken over by Russia in the last few months and hope Zelensky will redefine victory to accept loss lands.

And, this part is paranoia. I cannot find information on any of this and I think I've proven to be adequate in quick research on news issues and public policy. Can you point us to where you found this information to base your fears on?

"...Two members of the House Intelligence Committee — Rep. Raja Krishnamoorthi, D-Ill., and Mike Turner, R-Ohio — are building support for their bipartisan legislation requiring the Biden administration to develop a strategy to support pro-independence insurgents if Putin sacks Kyiv and occupies significant portions of Ukraine.

“We have to prepare for the possibility that the Russians overrun Ukraine, in which case they’re going to meet with a ferocious resistance and insurgency, and we need to be able to help that insurgency,” Krishnamoorthi told NBC News on Friday. “And we have to make sure that they are equipped with lethal and non lethal assistance, as well as intelligence, to fight off the Russians.” ..."

Show us where you got this wrong again information. That was put into law before Zelensky was sworn in while Poroshenko was still in office dn the Parliament passed it. Zelensky did not like that law, especially since he spoke Russian most of the time. And it wasn't outlawed, it just made Ukrainian, the official language in Ukraine. Which makes sense. Go to Russia, the official language is Russian. I go to Germany, the official language is German.

The law, which obliges all citizens to know the Ukrainian language and makes it a mandatory requirement for civil servants, soldiers, doctors, and teachers, was championed by outgoing President Petro Poroshenko.
He is expected to sign it into law before he leaves office in coming weeks after losing re-election on Sunday to Volodymyr Zelenskiy, an actor who mainly speaks Russian in public.
Ukrainian is the predominant language in western Ukraine, while Russian is predominant in much of the east. Both languages are spoken widely in the capital Kiev, and a large proportion of the population speaks both fluently.
Television is often bi-lingual, with talk show hosts and their guests slipping between the two languages, sometimes asking questions in one and answering them in another.
Language has become a much more sensitive issue since 2014, when a pro-Russian president was toppled in a popular revolt and Russia responded by annexing the Crimea region and backing a pro-Russian separatist uprising in the east.

Remind me if French is the national language in France, which is spoken in parliament and state institutions, a question mark may be German in Germany, but the most surprising thing is that in America, in my opinion, English is not there. Perhaps there is also Spanish, but as far as I know it is not official therefore, the indignation of Russia that in another country they do not want to recognize Russian as an official language does not just look funny, but looks terrible, as if America demanded that Mexico switch to English or England demanded that France should speak English instead of French

Im not here to do ppls homework for them - if you cant be bothered to research facts (outside of what our gov't captured news are spoon feeding us) then you dont really care enough to be informed enough to have an opinion you express to others - meaning ur just another parrot so shut up.

And oh btw the German gov't declared yesterday they are mobilizing the military to patrol the streets to keep the citizens from protesting their inflation and fuel shortages and the czech republic just declared the MILLIONS of fuel protesting Czech citizens "Putin propagandists" ... Meanwhile 3 weeks ago the UK gov't put a small time UK born raised indie journalist on their sanctions list and took all his UK assets

My point being its getting harder and harder to return to information you previously saw because big tech is erasing internet content that doesnt fit the western gov'ts narrative so if you see something, save it to disk

Well, let's discuss the nonsense that you write an exclamation mark from Ukraine rocket flight 5 minutes Remind me how long the rocket will fly from Finland, which is less than 100 km from St. Petersburg, but for some reason Russia did not declare war in Finland after Finland decided to join in NATO, then this is not the reason!

"...Two members of the House Intelligence Committee — Rep. Raja Krishnamoorthi, D-Ill., and Mike Turner, R-Ohio — are building support for their bipartisan legislation requiring the Biden administration to develop a strategy to support pro-independence insurgents if Putin sacks Kyiv and occupies significant portions of Ukraine.

“We have to prepare for the possibility that the Russians overrun Ukraine, in which case they’re going to meet with a ferocious resistance and insurgency, and we need to be able to help that insurgency,” Krishnamoorthi told NBC News on Friday. “And we have to make sure that they are equipped with lethal and non lethal assistance, as well as intelligence, to fight off the Russians.” ..."
Article is from March 4th!!!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
A lot has happened in six months.

Im not here to do ppls homework for them - if you cant be bothered to research facts (outside of what our gov't captured news are spoon feeding us) then you dont really care enough to be informed enough to have an opinion you express to others - meaning ur just another parrot so shut up.
You're not here to do other peoples homework? We would settle for you doing YOUR own homework!!!
You're the absolute worst.

And oh btw the German gov't declared yesterday they are mobilizing the military to patrol the streets to keep the citizens from protesting their inflation and fuel shortages and the czech republic just declared the MILLIONS of fuel protesting Czech citizens "Putin propagandists" ... Meanwhile 3 weeks ago the UK gov't put a small time UK born raised indie journalist on their sanctions list and took all his UK assets

My point being its getting harder and harder to return to information you previously saw because big tech is erasing internet content that doesnt fit the western gov'ts narrative so if you see something, save it to disk
Well, news sites own that content and it is not erased or deleted by internet providers. Maybe in Russia. You can't find support for your positions because, it's pure propaganda from the Kremlin.

Back