Why was the Russian-speaking forum deleted?

This is not a picture of Dimitry Utkin, genius. 🤣 This is completely different, much older man, not even Russian.

Oh and wearing Thor insignia, a Vegvísir, and Slavo-Scandivavian runes does not make anybody a nazi :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 6455595
I've seen that dumb picture so many times. Look we found a skinhead in Russia, that means its OK for the Ukrainians to put Nazis as Supreme Commander of the Military and head of the National Security Departments, and enlist them into our formal military structure.

Why would I bother to go over there. Russia is losing men, material, and money plenty fast without my help

Yeah sure 🤣👌
Its almost 100 days into "offensive", and 404 lost nearly ALL of the equipment, almost 300K men KIA, WIA and MIA. WITHOUT even touching FIRST defense line 🤡

11.jpg

Meanwhile Russia just became 5th largest economy 🫶😀

Ok, We are talking about something entirely different. I am not saying this is the reason or justification for Russia's invasion. I have no illusions what that was about and it was strictly NATO membership, and not just NATO membership alone, but a NATO member governed by wingnuts right next door (of which I whole heatedly agree with the Russians) The minute the Chinese have 60K trained troops in Tijuana or Toronto, and are promising short range ballistic missiles that will be pointed at the US. I fully expect to go to war, and will fight in it.

We already have missiles pointed at Russia from right next to them.

Ukraine invasion was about imperialism, plain and simple. Ukraine was moving into the EU sphere of influence after the Euromaiden protests, when Putin's lackey got ousted and had to flee the country.

Putin wants Ukraine's grain, and wants Ukrainian economic output, and Ukrainian seaports. So he tried to take them by *******, illegally and against treaty, lest Ukraine's self-determinism see it move into the EU.

NATO was a smokescreen. Poland is right there and could beat Russia into total submission with one hand tied behind its back. Ukraine joining NATO never mattered.

Yeah sure 🤣👌
Its almost 100 days into "offensive", and 404 lost nearly ALL of the equipment, almost 300K men KIA, WIA and MIA. WITHOUT even touching FIRST defense line 🤡

View attachment 6455627

Meanwhile Russia just became 5th largest economy 🫶😀
The Tonight Show Bs GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

The top five are the US, China, Germany, India, and Japan.
Russia can't feed it's people.

I said that their 900 - 2500 members were part of the 1,600,000 military ******* in Ukraine.

Who? When? Remember, we're talking about justification for Russia's invasion. So how is this relevent.

Not true at all.
Who, and who office do they hold?

Who is 'he'? and So what?

Well, you're right on the history but Russia has had a neo-nazi problem for decades...
Who and what office? Zaluzhny (Head of the Army) and Parubiy (head of National Security), there are many more, but these are big positions, and big Social Nationalist Party members, so that suffices. If you want to know more, you can look up the nationalist parties in Ukraine, who were in them, and what positions they held during Maidan, and even today. Its massive.

We already have missiles pointed at Russia from right next to them.

Ukraine invasion was about imperialism, plain and simple. Ukraine was moving into the EU sphere of influence after the Euromaiden protests, when Putin's lackey got ousted and had to flee the country.

Putin wants Ukraine's grain, and wants Ukrainian economic output, and Ukrainian seaports. So he tried to take them by *******, illegally and against treaty, lest Ukraine's self-determinism see it move into the EU.

NATO was a smokescreen. Poland is right there and could beat Russia into total submission with one hand tied behind its back. Ukraine joining NATO never mattered.
NATO was indeed what mattered. RAND corp wrote the entire scenario out in 2017, how we could prod the Russians into invading Ukraine, and how we could cut them off swift and Putin would be removed etc... etc... Poland would not be in NATO either had they have not joined when the Russians could not do anything about it. The war in Georgia was over NATO membership. It was a red line in Ukraine because of the wignut government they have. Its one thing when Sweden or Finland join NATO, its an entirely different thing when crazies in Ukraine join NATO. I completely agree with the Russians. That is a non-starter.

Wars are not about taking land, genius. Wars are about destroying enemy armies 🫶😀
I'm no war expert but I'm pretty sure you have to actually get your army to the place to be able to fight. So far no dice on that.

In the meanwhile, the rest of the world will keep sending our old outdated equipment to Ukraine since they're effectively using our cast-offs to wreck you

Guess what will happens when your fellow nazis will run out of men and equipment? 😁😁😁
I don't have fellow nazis, but what happens when your nazis go rogue and march on Moscow and have to be put down via assassination? LMAO

Who and what office? Zaluzhny (Head of the Army) and Parubiy (head of National Security), there are many more, but these are big positions, and big Social Nationalist Party members, so that suffices. If you want to know more, you can look up the nationalist parties in Ukraine, who were in them, and what positions they held during Maidan, and even today. Its massive.
Looked them up, not happy with how any of you over there embrace far right politics. It's just that in Russia it has risen to the top which causes national issues beyond it's borders.
Far right movements are a danger to democracies. Hungary is dealing with it now. As is India.

Rise and shine, sunshine 😀 🫶

lol the site makes it clear that russia's GDP is only equivalent to <2% of the world economy

it's only by inflating the value of cheap knock-off ******* you can buy in russia that you can mock out some "PPP equivalence".

yeah if bootleg Louis V knock-off luggage is price-adjusted to high street UK, then russia sure is rich! lmao

I'm no war expert but I'm pretty sure you have to actually get your army to the place to be able to fight. So far no dice on that.

In the meanwhile, the rest of the world will keep sending our old outdated equipment to Ukraine since they're effectively using our cast-offs to wreck you

I don't have fellow nazis, but what happens when your nazis go rogue and march on Moscow and have to be put down via assassination? LMAO

You may believe any nonsense you want, but i hope you will have a lot of copium in the end. You gonna need it 😀 🫶

lol the site makes it clear that russia's GDP is only equivalent to <2% of the world economy

it's only by inflating the value of cheap knock-off ******* you can buy in russia that you can mock out some "PPP equivalence".

yeah if bootleg Louis V knock-off luggage is price-adjusted to high street UK, then russia sure is rich! lmao

What will the Russians do without original LV stuff :ROFLMAO:

We surrender! 😀

Looked them up, not happy with how any of you over there embrace far right politics. It's just that in Russia it has risen to the top which causes national issues beyond it's borders.
Far right movements are a danger to democracies. Hungary is dealing with it now. As is India.
That tends to happen when there is no left wing parties, left, that are not entirely in consensus with everything they fought against for so many years. Now the likes of censorship, military intervention in foreign countries, mandatory vaccination, criminalizing political opposition, all good with the so called left now. Thats how far right extremist come to power. They use the tools that the left helps carve out for them when they take control, the seat is warm.

Back