Why upload ripped xhamster videos here?

lstone

Couple
Real Person
I keep seeing videos on here that are clearly ripped from xhamster or another site. What is the point of that? Especially if they're not yours. If the reason is as a backup or "they might get taken down!" or something like that, you're putting this site at risk as well for whatever reason those were taken down.

To be honest 75% of the older videos on Xhamster are crap. The quality sucks. I also hate the watermark they add to your videos. I use sites that do not add scrolling watermarks to your video. Not only that, most sites reprocess your videos. This means the video will not be exactly like the copy you uploaded. This only causes videos to lose data and every time a video gets reposted on a different site the quality gets reduced even more.

I keep seeing videos on here that are clearly ripped from xhamster or another site. What is the point of that? Especially if they're not yours. If the reason is as a backup or "they might get taken down!" or something like that, you're putting this site at risk as well for whatever reason those were taken down.
My reply to a thread that might interest you...
Post in thread 'Just my thoughts' https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/just-my-thoughts.257619/post-4624831

It ruins the legitimacy of the site to connect people

Back