Why unprotected?

Do you have unprotected sex (vaginal, anal) with different partners?

• I'm male and I do

• I'm male and it's my fantasy

• I'm male and I use condoms

• I'm female and I do

• I'm female and it's my fantasy

• I'm female and I use condoms

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hi BBCs.

Why are you so into unprotected sex? Most men here tell me that they never use condoms with white women. Are they all fakes or are they all stupid? I as a woman would never have unprotected sex with man who has unprotected sex with others. Most conversations stop when I make my point clear to them.
So what is so special about it, that you think it's worth the risk?
This is actually a very smart move and even though most of the time I have sex with my partners with no condoms I am on B/C and know my partners well. If I am having sex with someone I don't know too well or something along those lines I do have a few condoms in my purse.

8c7ec679-22fb-4ab0-b8ae-b52b4f57713b.gif
Hi BBCs.

Why are you so into unprotected sex? Most men here tell me that they never use condoms with white women. Are they all fakes or are they all stupid? I as a woman would never have unprotected sex with man who has unprotected sex with others. Most conversations stop when I make my point clear to them.

Michael used a condom until he was tested.

Condoms are lust killers. Bareback is natural, more intense and beautiful. We also had to go bareback to have Julia and our next baby.

Hi BBCs.

Because inseminating white women is a kind of Victory over white race. They use their cocks as a biological weapon.

It was certainly a defeat for me as a white male when Michael impregnated Chris with a black baby. Nevertheless it was the right thing and the most beautiful and arousing thing in my entire life.

Are you black or white?

View attachment 1579887
I am medditerreanean. I support ir sex. I had had sex with many foreigners including African and I always use condom.

It was certainly a defeat for me as a white male when Michael impregnated Chris with a black baby. Nevertheless it was the right thing and the most beautiful and arousing thing in my entire life.

Are you black or white?

View attachment 1579887
I had sex with an Ugandan girl and she told me that after we know each other better, I will not yer condom, impregnate her and she will take the baby to Uganda and not show me. Write but it never happened.

My wife and I use condoms almost always over the last 1 years, as she prefers me not cumming in her due to my extreme PE issue and i can never tell when i'm about to cum until its too late, so I can't/don't get to pull out in time. We always use them with bulls as she's not on the pill, but in the last 12 months we've made the mistake of telling two of them that info and funnily enough, we've had two broken condoms. So we've had a some try to breed her without her or my consent, obviously they don't get to meet or fuck her again, which we think is like killing the goose that lays the golden egg. And yes, we've stopped mentioning she isn't on any contraceptive.

Last edited:
Back