Why so Judgemental??

Hi I'm Sam, my desire for black guys has been around forever now, my family is so racist, my friends always have terrible remarks to make...why?? So annoying, I'm in college and there is a guy and yes he is black that I want, however, I can't go for it, so I do date white guys to keep everyone happy, but I know in the end what I'm going to end up with....I hope you black boys like my pic I attached
I think you can eventually meet a white guy you're attracted to who is also into cuckolding and/or hotwifing, which should be the ideal situation for you. There are dating sites for all sorts of fetishes and lifestyles including this one

Hi I'm Sam, my desire for black guys has been around forever now, my family is so racist, my friends always have terrible remarks to make...why?? So annoying, I'm in college and there is a guy and yes he is black that I want, however, I can't go for it, so I do date white guys to keep everyone happy, but I know in the end what I'm going to end up with....I hope you black boys like my pic I attached
such a hottie

OMG..Pure work of art type of body n Face..Absolutely stunning!Perfect for BBC!!! Remember Life is short,do what your mind and body desire.Live with no regrets.And one day you gonna make one black guy very happy and vise versa!

First, that’s sad. Dating based on what someone else wants for you, ick. I’ve been blessed with being a Nurse. The privilege has been given to me to be with many people on their first and last days alive. A big take away from my patients who have died is that no one ever said “I wish I spent more time at work”. So life balance is needed. I’ve never heard a dying person say they were glad that they made everyone else happy and not themself. You should really think long and hard about what makes YOU happy. If black men make you happy, date black men. There are plenty of us that can help you with strategies for parents and families. Racism usually starts with fear and not being informed. Please don’t limit your young life and that rockin’ body to what someone else desires for you. Go get some nice black men and never look back!! :qos:
Oh wow,Perfectly said!

Back