Why so Judgemental??

4bbcsecretly

Female
From
CT, US
Hi I'm Sam, my desire for black guys has been around forever now, my family is so racist, my friends always have terrible remarks to make...why?? So annoying, I'm in college and there is a guy and yes he is black that I want, however, I can't go for it, so I do date white guys to keep everyone happy, but I know in the end what I'm going to end up with....I hope you black boys like my pic I attached

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-10-28 at 10.51.54 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-10-28 at 10.51.54 PM.png
    638.1 KB · Views: 261
Hi I'm Sam, my desire for black guys has been around forever now, my family is so racist, my friends always have terrible remarks to make...why?? So annoying, I'm in college and there is a guy and yes he is black that I want, however, I can't go for it, so I do date white guys to keep everyone happy, but I know in the end what I'm going to end up with....I hope you black boys like my pic I attached
Too bad you are in that position not to marry who you want. Unfortunately abandoning your friends and family is a tough thing to do. Hopefully your children will be able to do what they desire and they would have to face less racism should they decide whoever they want to be with when they come of age to date when they turn into adults.

If that's you, you're gorgeous.

You're a super hottie, Sam. You could have any guy you want. Why care about what people think about you? Ultimately, they don't live your life or have any control over you unless you give it to them. I'd say go for it even if it's on the down low.

First, that’s sad. Dating based on what someone else wants for you, ick. I’ve been blessed with being a Nurse. The privilege has been given to me to be with many people on their first and last days alive. A big take away from my patients who have died is that no one ever said “I wish I spent more time at work”. So life balance is needed. I’ve never heard a dying person say they were glad that they made everyone else happy and not themself. You should really think long and hard about what makes YOU happy. If black men make you happy, date black men. There are plenty of us that can help you with strategies for parents and families. Racism usually starts with fear and not being informed. Please don’t limit your young life and that rockin’ body to what someone else desires for you. Go get some nice black men and never look back!! :qos:

Wow I love it when they talk like this, so strong, committed, and set. I love it I’d say go for it just do it I can see you really happy with one. Throbbing hard long thick veiny black cock in your hands. Love it!

Back