Why not just marry a black male?

It's very simple. So called black men and are just a sex fetish a phase. Sorry the cold hard truth. So many people just need to get out of their feelings. I don't speak P.C And I live in reality not a Disney movie.... There is a reason why people were made different and not equal to each other.

It's very simple. So called black men and are just a sex fetish a phase. Sorry the cold hard truth. So many people just need to get out of their feelings. I don't speak P.C And I live in reality not a Disney movie.... There is a reason why people were made different and not equal to each other.
That's definitely not true for everyone and I disagree that people aren't made equal to each other. We're born the same, it's what we make of ourselves that determines our worth.

That's definitely not true for everyone and I disagree that people aren't made equal to each other. We're born the same, it's what we make of ourselves that determines our worth.
We are not from the same culture.. You have different values and ethics. And you adhere to western society. All walks of life are not equal. And that is they way. The most high made things

orion Pax, gotta be careful about that last line. That’s what White supremest feel.

For my wife and many women I've spoken too,they just aren't interested in marrying a black man ,it's not that they are racist they just live a different life most of them are highly respected white lady's and they just aren't willing let that go for a "facebook official" relationship,but at the same time they acknowledge how much better a black man can be in bed,so they find a way to get what they need in both aspects of life by finding a cuckold white boy

For my wife and many women I've spoken too,they just aren't interested in marrying a black man ,it's not that they are racist they just live a different life most of them are highly respected white lady's and they just aren't willing let that go for a "facebook official" relationship,but at the same time they acknowledge how much better a black man can be in bed,so they find a way to get what they need in both aspects of life by finding a cuckold white boy
That sounds pretty racist-y to me

Back