Why make husband wear a condom

You say "as long as they want to" it should not be controversial.

So I find it interesting that you would even assume there would be nefarious play going on.
I am literally the safest man any woman can meet, any *******, any sister, any wife.
I do more consent and negotiation work than anyone on this site. :)

Its controversial because America is a puritan nation - and therefore women are told that sex is wrong.
The issue is society that tries to control and ruin women's lives.
Society is not always responsible for everything wrong in people s life .Stop victimization

Society is not always responsible for everything wrong in people s life .Stop victimization
Society absolutely contributes to how individuals see the world and make decisions. Depending upon upbringing, religion, income, gender, race, and numerous other variables we’re shown “acceptable” paths while others are villainized. For some, it can be incredibly difficult to break the norms that were instilled in them and become themselves.

I have several friends who are ex Mormon and still battle with the guilt and fallout from leaving the church they found to be oppressive.

We all walk different paths, some struggle more than others to be genuine, and societal pressure absolutely plays a role.

Society absolutely contributes to how individuals see the world and make decisions. Depending upon upbringing, religion, income, gender, race, and numerous other variables we’re shown “acceptable” paths while others are villainized. For some, it can be incredibly difficult to break the norms that were instilled in them and become themselves.

I have several friends who are ex Mormon and still battle with the guilt and fallout from leaving the church they found to be oppressive.

We all walk different paths, some struggle more than others to be genuine, and societal pressure absolutely plays a role.
Strong and smart people find their own path .Weak people complain

You speak truth!!

I just had one of my cuckold friends message me privately, he has been following this thread and he just said to me that his wife was so relieved to find out there were more women like her. She felt she had been carrying around this secret.

Its unfair to women.

Not a fairy tale at all .... I do support my wife in her IR life and she made her mind alone !!
It is a fairy tale.

A fairy tale is a story you tell yourself to make you feel better.
And what you think is reality is not reality
its just what you see - and unless you're going to say that you know everything - you haven't seen everything.

You speak truth!!

I just had one of my cuckold friends message me privately, he has been following this thread and he just said to me that his wife was so relieved to find out there were more women like her. She felt she had been carrying around this secret.

It’s unfair to women.
Secrets can be fun but sometimes we all need to feel like we’re a a part of something. That we aren’t the only one with “deviant” thoughts and desires. I’m glad she doesn’t feel alone or like an outlier anymore.

It is a fairy tale.

A fairy tale is a story you tell yourself to make you feel better.
And what you think is reality is not reality
its just what you see - and unless you're going to say that you know everything - you haven't seen everything.
Why being agressive ?

Secrets can be fun but sometimes we all need to feel like we’re a a part of something. That we aren’t the only one with “deviant” thoughts and desires. I’m glad she doesn’t feel alone or like an outlier anymore.
I hear you
Im not talking about personal secrets, im talking about secrets that are a burden to hold in
things you dont want to be secret - but you're prevented from telling anyone because of shame, guilt or pressure.

No one wants to be ****** to keep a secret - which is different than persona secrets you just want for urself.

Why being agressive ?
Not being aggressive
you attempted to negate what I said with a made up story (fairy tale)

Im just setting the record straight - and if u can't handle that - thats ur issue
But Im not being aggressive.
The truth is compassionate.

Unless you hate the truth?? but I dont know you - so I dont know if u hate the truth or not?

W
Not being aggressive
you attempted to negate what I said with a made up story (fairy tale)

Im just setting the record straight - and if u can't handle that - thats ur issue
But Im not being aggressive.
The truth is compassionate.

Unless you hate the truth?? but I dont know you - so I dont know if u hate the truth or not?
why creating; a conflict ? We more and less agree on the essential

My wife was seeing a guy many years ago and it was his idea. He told her to have me wear a condom because he didn’t want my inferior come inside of her pussy. We thought that was interesting but we did it. It was actually very exciting. It meant that no matter where or when we were we always were thinking of him. Explicitly when putting the condom on and then at least for me during the sex. After quite some time, he asked that I wear two condoms to reduce the sensation so I could barely feel it. It was great fun, and like I said, made us always think of him even when we were intimate.
Is this still the practice today?

My wife was seeing a guy many years ago and it was his idea. He told her to have me wear a condom because he didn’t want my inferior come inside of her pussy. We thought that was interesting but we did it. It was actually very exciting. It meant that no matter where or when we were we always were thinking of him. Explicitly when putting the condom on and then at least for me during the sex. After quite some time, he asked that I wear two condoms to reduce the sensation so I could barely feel it. It was great fun, and like I said, made us always think of him even when we were intimate.
That sounds very fun.

Back