Why is there not a Bull page?

The wife and I have been on this page for a couple of years. I have noticed that most of the (so-called bulls) are total fakes. we have chatted with a Chef, A Grad School Guy, A Green Beret, and A Guy Who Has A Private Jet. I have a very horny Blonde wife that wants to have sex with a black man but we keep getting shot down. Why is there not a page that is dedicated to serious bulls who want to pound white pussy?? Itā€™s a no brainer?? It would be a HUGE site with Money Making Possibilities!!
Well tbh, it's some how not easy to find the right bull/hotwife taking lot of factors in consideration " location, timming, etc.." but speaking for myself I have met quite a few sexy hot fuck bunnies here

Yep never expected to be attacked for my post about fake accounts. The wife and I are just tired of being lead in the wrong direction. If you want to hook up letā€™s hook up, donā€™t tell me you work for NASA and never show up for a good sexual experience. Plain and simple.
True, u need to stick w verified profiles as a beginning, then add some info / location some pics etc n I am sure u ll have luck soon

The wife and I have been on this page for a couple of years. I have noticed that most of the (so-called bulls) are total fakes. we have chatted with a Chef, A Grad School Guy, A Green Beret, and A Guy Who Has A Private Jet. I have a very horny Blonde wife that wants to have sex with a black man but we keep getting shot down. Why is there not a page that is dedicated to serious bulls who want to pound white pussy?? Itā€™s a no brainer?? It would be a HUGE site with Money Making Possibilities!!
CHange what your doing. You have no media, that helps. Make a plan, chat, exchange pics. If both parties are still intrested go to video chat to verify and make a plan. Its not hard. You weed out the fakes pretty quickly.

CHange what your doing. You have no media, that helps. Make a plan, chat, exchange pics. If both parties are still intrested go to video chat to verify and make a plan. Its not hard. You weed out the fakes pretty quickly.
Very true n a very good advice

Just frustrating that there are soooo many fakes.

I wish you was in the uk

True, u need to stick w verified profiles as a beginning, then add some info / location some pics etc n I am sure u ll have luck soon
Im not vetified but i would turn up for a meet being verified is no guarantee of someone turning up they are just as bad.

DM me and I'll make sure your wife is stretched and satisfied. Take a look at my media and let her decide if she wants this kind of experience.

What's a " no brainer" is get off the site geared towards obvious b.s "amateur" and get on a site that's dedicated to fucking like a swingers club! Or here's a novel idea go outside!!!! Like did y'all lose all senses?!??! It's fucking, not rocket science! I've never in my life seen such a large group of people trying to get fucked and thinking a big dick just shows up at your door like online delivery!! šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøšŸ™„
I agree there are fakes on both sides, but I find it's up 2 all involved to coordinate an actual meet,

I've told this story in part in a few different posts, but here's a quick overview: We started hosting interracial fuck parties about 20 years ago, for couples, girls, and select BBC men. But now 20 years older, relationships have changed, people changed and OUR needs/interests have changed. Post covid, it's no longer about wall-to-wall parties and the hit-or-miss swing clubs and swinger events. TOo much money, always too cold, bad music, and hit-or-miss quality men and women. So, our mutual lifestyle committment is, 2023 will be about her being BBC Owned Cunt Wife via us meeting a few reliable BBC Bulls. "Bull" to us is something earned and will be bestowed on the few special guys that have open ears, best bodies, big BBC, heavy cummers, able to own pussy at home but gentleman in public, no interruptions to our private lives, and has time to develop friendship and time to learn how to make her cum and has time to teach her how to worship him the way he needs/fantasized about it. No one-night-stands, no assholes that don;t care about servicing her and no arrogant assholes that don't have time to show appreciation for a special relationship. She wants bull to weekend with, to attend shows/parties with.

I like the way you think!!! Make a website with black men looking to pound white pussy, but you'll have to allow white women and couples that are into that lifestyle so they can meet up. Hmm, what should I name the site? šŸ¤”

I got it!!! Whitetoblack dot com

Back