Why is there not a Bull page?

countrymilf

Couple
Real Person
From
NC, US
The wife and I have been on this page for a couple of years. I have noticed that most of the (so-called bulls) are total fakes. we have chatted with a Chef, A Grad School Guy, A Green Beret, and A Guy Who Has A Private Jet. I have a very horny Blonde wife that wants to have sex with a black man but we keep getting shot down. Why is there not a page that is dedicated to serious bulls who want to pound white pussy?? It’s a no brainer?? It would be a HUGE site with Money Making Possibilities!!

What's a " no brainer" is get off the site geared towards obvious b.s "amateur" and get on a site that's dedicated to fucking like a swingers club! Or here's a novel idea go outside!!!! Like did y'all lose all senses?!??! It's fucking, not rocket science! I've never in my life seen such a large group of people trying to get fucked and thinking a big dick just shows up at your door like online delivery!! 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄

What's a " no brainer" is get off the site geared towards obvious b.s "amateur" and get on a site that's dedicated to fucking like a swingers club! Or here's a novel idea go outside!!!! Like did y'all lose all senses?!??! It's fucking, not rocket science! I've never in my life seen such a large group of people trying to get fucked and thinking a big dick just shows up at your door like online delivery!! 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄
But I do show up like delivery😕, just need the delivery fee

With the verification photos holding signs they should have at least one photo both bull and women in the act proving they are into it or evening holding a sign with their dick in it
..ps just don't tell them you're a chef, green beret, grad student or you own a jet 😉
Total truth!! I just want some good sex. How hard is that?

The wife and I have been on this page for a couple of years. I have noticed that most of the (so-called bulls) are total fakes. we have chatted with a Chef, A Grad School Guy, A Green Beret, and A Guy Who Has A Private Jet. I have a very horny Blonde wife that wants to have sex with a black man but we keep getting shot down. Why is there not a page that is dedicated to serious bulls who want to pound white pussy?? It’s a no brainer?? It would be a HUGE site with Money Making Possibilities!!
You sound & Look like a Fake maybe that’s why

So you in your experience have never had a bullshit lead?? so Tell me how you became so perfect??
Just that statement alone!?!? Let's me know you've been out of the game for decades! Bullshit lead sounds like I'm cold calling! I don't cold call! If I'm interested, I approach, I don't wait for anyone to come to me! And if there's a connection, I get what I came for.

Just that statement alone!?!? Let's me know you've been out of the game for decades! Bullshit lead sounds like I'm cold calling! I don't cold call! If I'm interested, I approach, I don't wait for anyone to come to me! And if there's a connection, I get what I came for.
Happy for you.

Totally took my comment the wrong way, If you think I am a fake then I am sure you are a fake also. Just wondering why We are on a page mention to meet people and I find many MANY fake contacts. Take it for what you will I will keep trying and not stress about it.

Ok finding a bull is hard. I have what I think is a pretty good method that works out to about a twelve percent success rate. Great if it’s an interest rate at the bank. Sucks ever where else. If they sound too good to be true they are. One of my best is a baker in a bread factory. Another one is a service manager in a car dealership. One is stock manager for Best Buy.

The one thing they all have in common is the ability to communicate with people. A great boy friend will open up about his likes and desires as well as listen to the ladies wants and desires. They are not just a piece of meat.

there are other site just for those pieces of meat.

Back