Why is there not a Bull page?

The wife and I have been on this page for a couple of years. I have noticed that most of the (so-called bulls) are total fakes. we have chatted with a Chef, A Grad School Guy, A Green Beret, and A Guy Who Has A Private Jet. I have a very horny Blonde wife that wants to have sex with a black man but we keep getting shot down. Why is there not a page that is dedicated to serious bulls who want to pound white pussy?? It’s a no brainer?? It would be a HUGE site with Money Making Possibilities!!
Anywhere near texas?

To be honest most of the people on here are from the usa and readinging between the lines it seems that they are a lot of real people that want to meetbut i'm in the uk in one week i came across more than ten people that were fakes those were mainly men pretendong to be women or part of a couple .. i had one man that i met with but he didn't bring his lady his deal was that he needed to suck my cock before i met her.needless to say they are a lot like him on here. Then you have the type that want to chat for weeks and when it comes to meeting they suddenly stop chatting so as far as this site goes i keep an open mind when chatting with people.Im on other sites and over the years I've meet some wonderfull people

Yep never expected to be attacked for my post about fake accounts. The wife and I are just tired of being lead in the wrong direction. If you want to hook up let’s hook up, don’t tell me you work for NASA and never show up for a good sexual experience. Plain and simple.
Do send me a PM. I can help u n ur wife.

The wife and I have been on this page for a couple of years. I have noticed that most of the (so-called bulls) are total fakes. we have chatted with a Chef, A Grad School Guy, A Green Beret, and A Guy Who Has A Private Jet. I have a very horny Blonde wife that wants to have sex with a black man but we keep getting shot down. Why is there not a page that is dedicated to serious bulls who want to pound white pussy?? It’s a no brainer?? It would be a HUGE site with Money Making Possibilities!!
The first thing I look at is the location on a profile. You have none. Complete your profile if you want real adventures.

Last edited:
I've told this story in part in a few different posts, but here's a quick overview: We started hosting interracial fuck parties about 20 years ago, for couples, girls, and select BBC men. But now 20 years older, relationships have changed, people changed and OUR needs/interests have changed. Post covid, it's no longer about wall-to-wall parties and the hit-or-miss swing clubs and swinger events. TOo much money, always too cold, bad music, and hit-or-miss quality men and women. So, our mutual lifestyle committment is, 2023 will be about her being BBC Owned Cunt Wife via us meeting a few reliable BBC Bulls. "Bull" to us is something earned and will be bestowed on the few special guys that have open ears, best bodies, big BBC, heavy cummers, able to own pussy at home but gentleman in public, no interruptions to our private lives, and has time to develop friendship and time to learn how to make her cum and has time to teach her how to worship him the way he needs/fantasized about it. No one-night-stands, no assholes that don;t care about servicing her and no arrogant assholes that don't have time to show appreciation for a special relationship. She wants bull to weekend with, to attend shows/parties with.
This is what I thought the site was an ongoing situation between bull queen and cuck. This I'm only here for the weekend stuff is the reason for so many fakes. I would love for our paths to cross somewhere in Florida. Im in Orlando if you ever travel consistently

I've told this story in part in a few different posts, but here's a quick overview: We started hosting interracial fuck parties about 20 years ago, for couples, girls, and select BBC men. But now 20 years older, relationships have changed, people changed and OUR needs/interests have changed. Post covid, it's no longer about wall-to-wall parties and the hit-or-miss swing clubs and swinger events. TOo much money, always too cold, bad music, and hit-or-miss quality men and women. So, our mutual lifestyle committment is, 2023 will be about her being BBC Owned Cunt Wife via us meeting a few reliable BBC Bulls. "Bull" to us is something earned and will be bestowed on the few special guys that have open ears, best bodies, big BBC, heavy cummers, able to own pussy at home but gentleman in public, no interruptions to our private lives, and has time to develop friendship and time to learn how to make her cum and has time to teach her how to worship him the way he needs/fantasized about it. No one-night-stands, no assholes that don;t care about servicing her and no arrogant assholes that don't have time to show appreciation for a special relationship. She wants bull to weekend with, to attend shows/parties with.
This post sums up exactly what I've been looking for from a couple, and I've had so much trouble finding (locally).
Had my fun with the parties, visitors/vacationers and one night stands. But post Covid I'm not interested in doing those anymore

We are currently trying to find, and communicated with a several bbc bull candidates, but you have to be clear about what it means so that it doesn’t get crazy. Keep some rules in place, grow from there. It’s about your girl first and foremost. Give it time when you find the right guys, for her to feel comfort such to make it about him.

What's a " no brainer" is get off the site geared towards obvious b.s "amateur" and get on a site that's dedicated to fucking like a swingers club! Or here's a novel idea go outside!!!! Like did y'all lose all senses?!??! It's fucking, not rocket science! I've never in my life seen such a large group of people trying to get fucked and thinking a big dick just shows up at your door like online delivery!! 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄
Ha that actually worked for us.

95% of them are like the cucks. Not big boy enough to make it to the real stage and just jerk eachother around in fantasy land. All talk no show.

How was your birthday trip to Vegas?
My girlfriend's not on the site anymore yo... Turned out not to be her cup of hemlock 😂. I knew that from the very beginning. I told her that you wished her a Happy Birthday... We didn't make it to vegas. Some unexpected circumstances popped up.
👍🏽😉👌🏽👊🏽💪🏽😎✌🏽

Back