Why is it so hard to find a woman that wants a man that is willing to let her fuck other guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Why is it so hard to find a woman that wants a man that is willing to let her fuck other guys?

.... Probably because the ultimate goal of practically everyone is to eventually meet someone they can trust, is financially stable, and someone they can grow old together. Open-ended relationships provide a lot of fun & probable entertainment, but, they also lead to "nowhere" eventually due to the lack of commitment. In the real world white males (regardless of the opinions people have of white males these days), the white males are NOT going to remain monogamous while their other half has sexual relationships with every man they so desire to have one with. It just doesn't work that way, in general, in that world where "trust, stability, and commitment" becomes ultimately important.
.... If you give someone the "keys to your vault" ... eventually they're going to start taking a lot more than they're putting in the vault. You can't allow a spouse to go out and be with whomever she wishes, return whenever she wishes, and expect the home front to remain stable. Anyone that things otherwise simply hasn't been in a committed relationship for very long, if ever.
pic_RedJohn.jpg..........pic_RealWorld.jpg

Last edited:
RE: Why is it so hard to find a woman that wants a man that is willing to let her fuck other guys?

.... Probably because the ultimate goal of practically everyone is to eventually meet someone they can trust, is financially stable, and someone they can grow old together. Open-ended relationships provide a lot of fun & probable entertainment, but, they also lead to "nowhere" eventually due to the lack of commitment. In the real world white males (regardless of the opinions people have of white males these days), the white males are NOT going to remain monogamous while their other half has sexual relationships with every man they so desire to have one with. It just doesn't work that way, in general, in that world where "trust, stability, and commitment" becomes ultimately important.
.... If you give someone the "keys to your vault" ... eventually they're going to start taking a lot more than they're putting in the vault. You can't allow a spouse to go out and be with whomever she wishes, return whenever she wishes, and expect the home front to remain stable. Anyone that things otherwise simply haven't been in a committed relationship for very long, if ever.
View attachment 2494238..........View attachment 2494237
I hear you @MacNfries as I suspect you as like me can recall a time when Maury Povich was not needed to help confirm who your ******* is. That kind of loyalty appears to be as dead as dinosaurs with women nowadays and it does not help seeing guys making sport of fucking and running abandoning their ******* lousing up future generations too.

Based on being married 26 yrs to hubby and everything when i was first approached I was curious as to why, went to cause he wants to do XYZ, and did not take time to listen and trust. Also women are raised differently then men so we have different viewpoints. I will tell you relationship is goal. To get that she must be 100% confident in you and your motives, feel special by you, spoil and make sure she gets the say so. seen to many guys saying suck his dick now or xyz, let her decide what she wants to do, talk to her after and ask if she can do something.

If you just call it an open relationship, or non-monogamous relationship from the start, it might be easier to reach an understanding from the start. But a woman always should have the freedom to choose, or abstain from, sex with others.

It's hard to find that type of woman because most women aren't into it (and neither are most men). Most women are into love and fidelity with one guy. And, as a woman who once had a man who said he wanted his black friends to fuck me... and then got overly insecure about how little his dick really was... I dunno, seems to work better as a fantasy than a real thing. But obviously, via this site, some special people are able to pull it off in real time. I'm cool being a non-married slut for black men. The more the merrier.

Its because despite what the entire world bullshits you about when it comes to (equality, in the sense of sameness) its all bullshit. Nothing much has changed in thousands of years of evolutionary biology, not even if cable news tries to tell you otherwise. Wan't a tip... Get rich.
That's funny 'cause I just talked with a girl, by e-mail, that I dated a few times in college ... she's making $400,000 a year as a special needs doctor for underprivileged, underdeveloped & psychological needs ******* and has her own practice. Has a house on a big golf course with a pool, a house in the mountains, and at the beech ... and she was awesomely beautiful. I just couldn't be comfortable with her ... everyone eyeing her, guys constantly walking up to her, etc etc. I never got my dick in her ... I was just too shy the few times I got dates with her. I have no idea what she looks like today ... that was 20 years ago, but she's married with *******.

That's funny 'cause I just talked with a girl, by e-mail, that I dated a few times in college ... she's making $400,000 a year as a special needs doctor for underprivileged, underdeveloped & psychological needs ******* and has her own practice. Has a house on a big golf course with a pool, a house in the mountains, and at the beech ... and she was awesomely beautiful. I just couldn't be comfortable with her ... everyone eyeing her, guys constantly walking up to her, etc etc. I never got my dick in her ... I was just too shy the few times I got dates with her. I have no idea what she looks like today ... that was 20 years ago, but she's married with *******.
There are always those out of our league @MacNfries don't sweat it pal.

So I'm actually that girl. I wasn't raised to have a marriage like this and in fact all past relationship crap I had every dude was so fucking jealous. I was do use to it that way when my husband told me he loves being a cuck I had to sit back and evaluate myself before I went further. So here I sit still doing research on it all I still dont understand it and have millions of questions but I'm doing this because I want to make my husband not feel like he cant enjoy his sexually explicit content and I'll be damned of I'm that girl that makes ppl change. So ur question and everyone response was actually decent information.

.... If you give someone the "keys to your vault" ... eventually they're going to start taking a lot more than they're putting in the vault. You can't allow a spouse to go out and be with whomever she wishes, return whenever she wishes, and expect the home front to remain stable. Anyone that things otherwise simply haven't been in a committed relationship for very long, if ever.
View attachment 2494238..........View attachment 2494237

What a reasonable and well thought-out response! We had been married for over ten years before this came up as a fantasy, so our relationship was well established and healthy. We were already well-grounded in each other, so for us this was, and is, just sex play with a fantasy theme. The men we’ve met have all been married and in the same situation, so they were very happy to full the animated sex toy slot. We’ve gone for long periods without this happening, so this has been an addition to, not a substitute for kind of thing. We are Stag and Vixen, so there are no bulls for us, just sex buddies.

We’re sure that someday this will just peter out, no pun intended, and we will be happy with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back