Why is it so hard to find a hot wife ?

Im not looking for a relationship or marriage just too fuck seeing how alot of marriges are not happy im in no rush
many if not most of the men looking for women just to fuck are not married nor have a relationship it is interesting to get to know what kind of relationships men have with their mothers and sisters if they have any. One guy asked his sister if it was okay that i sucked his cock, she told him to enjoy it

A lot of couples put in their profile who does most of the talking so again it would benefit you to read them lol

Not reading my profile/asking me questions that are already answered there make me ignore messages personally. My husband doesn't access any of my online profiles so it's only me choosing who I engage with.
50% of what I get is 'your wife is hot" . I usually reply what does my profile say?

At the end of the day, more effort produces more results.

Look at guys like @MagicMikeATX @chiblkstud @BBC-Traveler @CuioGeo

They have so much pussy coming at them they're basically drowning in it. What do they all have in common beyond obviously being attractive? Totally fleshed out profiles that give an excellent idea of what they're about and what they're looking for. If you want to do less, that's your prerogative but you can expect less in return.

The people who fill out all their ******* are less likely to waste your time, that's definitely not to say it doesn't happen but most people just here to talk aren't going to put in the extra effort.

I never said I didn't expect creepy male attention, I post my tits online, it comes with the territory. But that doesn't mean I enjoy it. Like I said, all attention is not equal.

I just came up for air long enough to read this lol

Also, you need to post on my subreddit 'Built for BBC' 🍑♠️ those curves/Ass DEFINITELY qualify

Back