Why is it so hard to find a hot wife ?

so, I cant tell if you're just fishing for attention or if they're really scarce af out where you are. I'd suggest tinder/get out some. Some of my most long term and fulfilling hotwives I've played with I met in real life in weird ass scenarios I didnt expect. One worked under me at a hotel as a bartender. You never know where you'll run into a hotwife. Or you can do like I've been doing- Hit up a few different sites/forums, drop an ad, and be patient. Tough to do when you're horny but Fet can get some results, I've played with two couples from here who I'm still quite close with, etc etc. Best of luck my guy

Who wants it
Wait. You mean just randomly posting a dick pic DOESN'T work?
200.gif

so, I cant tell if you're just fishing for attention or if they're really scarce af out where you are. I'd suggest tinder/get out some. Some of my most long term and fulfilling hotwives I've played with I met in real life in weird ass scenarios I didnt expect. One worked under me at a hotel as a bartender. You never know where you'll run into a hotwife. Or you can do like I've been doing- Hit up a few different sites/forums, drop an ad, and be patient. Tough to do when you're horny but Fet can get some results, I've played with two couples from here who I'm still quite close with, etc etc. Best of luck my guy
There rare to come by in Michigan

Why is it so hard for a young bbc to find a real hot wife who craves my cock
There everywhere out there bro you just have to use multiple resources in order to fund them.

Personally the sites I use for all my lifestyle activities is: B2W, adultfriendfinder.com, sls.com, and Doubleslist.com use all these sites and your success will increase!

I do know that yes some states are alot more active in the lifestyle than others. California, Florida, Texas, NYC are probably the most active lifestyle states.

Also Ohio, Arizona, Georgia, Nevada, and Pennsylvania are states that definitely are picking up momentum in the lifestyle.

I have only seen lifestyle ads from people in Detroit.

As well the above stated may help as well, so many don’t use the about section of the profile
Got most of that checked out , Id rather engade in a convo and learn about each other personally, Why not get too know someone rather then what their about me says ?? If someone is looking for soo much in someone before knowing them yeah pretty picky no??

Back