Why is it so hard to find a hot wife ?

If someone messeages me one of the first things I do is read their post history. I'm looking for someone interesting, who make comments other than just looking for a hook up, and for me, ideally someone with some experence or understanding of either the hot wife or cuckold lifestyle.
Post history, that's a great one!

I had a guy message me on reddit over the weekend looking to connect and his pics were great, he was respectful in my inbox but looking through his post history immediately turned me off.

i would hope it is a negotiated thing that makes everyone happy
Eexactly coming to
If someone messages me one of the first things I do is read their post history. I'm looking for someone interesting, who make comments other than just looking for a hook up, and for me, ideally someone with some experence or understanding of either the hot wife or cuckold lifestyle.
Youd be suprise the cool engaging convos you can have when you try too have a convo and bring up off topic or different cool things. Convos are a 2 way street both parties should be engaded but what do I know

At the end of the day, more effort produces more results.

Look at guys like @MagicMikeATX @chiblkstud @BBC-Traveler @CuioGeo

They have so much pussy coming at them they're basically drowning in it. What do they all have in common beyond obviously being attractive? Totally fleshed out profiles that give an excellent idea of what they're about and what they're looking for. If you want to do less, that's your prerogative but you can expect less in return.

The people who fill out all their ******* are less likely to waste your time, that's definitely not to say it doesn't happen but most people just here to talk aren't going to put in the extra effort.

I never said I didn't expect creepy male attention, I post my tits online, it comes with the territory. But that doesn't mean I enjoy it. Like I said, all attention is not equal.

Guys ping me all the time with "How do you do it?" and are then confused when I tell them the question they need to have a spectacular answer to is "What makes you better than the other 100 guys that messaged me today?"; because no matter what, implicit or explicit, that is the question you're looking to answer in you're opening message.

There's no altruism in this lifestyle, "fair" doesn't exist here, it's a meritocracy plain and simple.

B2W is probably not the most efficient site to find cock or pussy - it serves a niche market. I find the discussion, conversation, and sometimes the member's personal media interesting. Wish there were more backstory on many of the media (the mind is the best sexual organ).

I'm not here just to find someone to fuck me - i'm here to find someone who understand they are not just fucking me but also with my husband's cuckold mind.

Guys ping me all the time with "How do you do it?" and are then confused when I tell them the question they need to have a spectacular answer to is "What makes you better than the other 100 guys that messaged me today?"; because no matter what, implicit or explicit, that is the question you're looking to answer in you're opening message.

There's no altruism in this lifestyle, "fair" doesn't exist here, it's a meritocracy plain and simple.
look for women and couples who want what you want. If you meet a woman and have sex and you do not like how it went then it is a waste of cum

Im not trying too be better I dont care for that I think the best for everyone at first soo better isnt in my mind or worse. Im not going too cater too someone if they arent interested its lame but some women that feed subconsciously from all the attention want you too. I dont stress pussy but i like too see a nice mind online and see more

B2W is probably not the most efficient site to find cock or pussy - it serves a nich market. I find the discussion, conversation, and sometimes the member's personal media interesting. Wish there were more backstory on many of the media (the mind is the best sexual organ).

I'm not here just to find someone to fuck me - i'm here to find someone who wants to fuck me and and with me fuck with my husband's cuckold mind.
There you have it. And your 100% right. Very easy to have sex with someone. But can you keep them interested.

Back