Why is it so hard to find a hot wife ?

Got most of that checked out , Id rather engade in a convo and learn about each other personally, Why not get too know someone rather then what their about me says ?? If someone is looking for soo much in someone before knowing them yeah pretty pick no??
An about me let's you know right away if you hit certain compatibility factors. Of course it's better to chat and get a feel for someone but if you aren't already at least somewhat compatible what's the point?

You have to realize too that most women online get hundreds of messages daily, if you want to stand out reading what they've written about themsevles and applying that to your first message really increases your chances of them responding.

Even for women it can be difficult to find the man they want and many people may like the idea of a huge dick it is not the main factor they look for sp it pays to advertise your other qualities and also browse more sites

An about me let's you know right away if you hit certain compatibility factors. Of course it's better to chat and get a feel for someone but if you aren't already at least somewhat compatible what's the point?

You have to realize too that most women online get hundreds of messages daily, if you want to stand out reading what they've written about themsevles and applying that to your first message really increases your chances of them responding.
Ehh idk playing devils advocate you can just say that it can be a waste of time at that point , yes women get alot more attention but they know it , they should prob more soo just give reasons on why they wont message back, but u can be more then compatible with someone instead u end up talking too just their husband that probably will leave u on read or tease a bit

Even for women it can be difficult to find the man they want and many people may like the idea of a huge dick it is not the main factor they look for sp it pays to advertise your other qualities and also browse more sites
Thats why im not really picky only safeness I take very serious, the more u look for that perfect 10/10 fit for you the less likely you will prob achieve it

Ehh idk playing devils advocate you can just say that it can be a waste of time at that point , yes women get alot more attention but they know it , they should prob more soo just give reasons on why they wont message back, but u can be more then compatible with someone instead u end up talking too just their husband that probably will leave u on read or tease a bit
A lot of couples put in their profile who does most of the talking so again it would benefit you to read them lol

Not reading my profile/asking me questions that are already answered there make me ignore messages personally. My husband doesn't access any of my online profiles so it's only me choosing who I engage with.

A lot of couples put in their profile who does most of the talking so again it would benefit you to read them lol

Not reading my profile/asking me questions that are already answered there make me ignore messages personally. My husband doesn't access any of my online profiles so it's only me choosing who I engage with.
Most really dont tbh if something applies for you doesnt mean it does for everyone else nothing is a full 100% but generally 80% won't id say let loose a bit is online talking not allowed because someone got attracted too you and just wanted too talk idk I cant see the reason , maybe ask them why they didnt read the about me and elaborate from there?? Subconsciously I think women love the spam messages they get, consciously they obv prob get "annoyed by it" but theres added features too negate that im sure

Most really dont tbh if something applies for you doesnt mean it does for everyone else nothing is a full 100% but generally 80% won't id say let loose a bit is online talking not allowed because someone got attracted too you and just wanted too talk idk I cant see the reason , maybe ask them why they didnt read the about me and elaborate from there?? Subconsciously I think women love the spam messages they get
I already know why people don't read profiles, they see a picture and only care about that lol I've given a few men chances even if they skip my profile and engaged in conversation with them but it never goes anywhere good. If you're trying to get to know someone it's a bad move to make the first impression ignoring what they've written about themsevles.

If women enjoyed the crap messages we get then we wouldn't use and demand so many tools to mitigate them. I use every tool available to cut down on the bullshit and routinely turn my messages off across many platforms. Nobody has time to sift through hundreds of "hi" or "nice tits" and it can get pretty tiring. Attention is only nice if it's the kind you actually want from people you want it from.

Most really dont tbh if something applies for you doesnt mean it does for everyone else nothing is a full 100% but generally 80% won't id say let loose a bit is online talking not allowed because someone got attracted too you and just wanted too talk idk I cant see the reason , maybe ask them why they didnt read the about me and elaborate from there?? Subconsciously I think women love the spam messages they get, consciously they obv prob get "annoyed by it" but theres added features too negate that im sure
i hear you but until you actually talk to the person or meet you cannot be sure if it is the wife. My wife traveled for work and had me find her men to fuck. I was upfront and usually things worked out well but then we did not just look for black men or huge cocks. We also had adds over the years

I already know why people don't read profiles, they see a picture and only care about that lol I've given a few men chances even if they skip my profile and engaged in conversation with them but it never goes anywhere good. If you're trying to get to know someone it's a bad move to make the first impression ignoring what they've written about themsevles.

If women enjoyed the crap messages we get then we wouldn't use and demand so many tools to mitigate them. I use every tool available to cut down on the bullshit and routinely turn my messages off across many platforms. Nobody has time to sift through hundreds of "hi" or "nice tits" and it can get pretty tiring. Attention is only nice if it's the kind you actually want from people you want it from.
I see your point but like I said you can be compatible with someone and still get left on read after reading their about me , its a chain reaction per say , example 4 womem all have high unreal standards and about me guys can make a good approach be like 80% compatible maybe more left on read this chain causes guys too kind of stop putting in effort cause they thought they were and put in effort then prob just say fuck it and see whose actually down for talk and not just attention. Always look at both sides not just 1 side , granted there are alot of creepy men but you cant come online not expecting that

i hear you but until you actually talk to the person or meet you cannot be sure if it is the wife. My wife traveled for work and had me find her men to fuck. I was upfront and usually things worked out well but then we did not just look for black men or huge cocks. We also had adds over the years
Yeah like I said every situation is different id like too hear and talk more from successful expeirences and fun rather then just feel bamboozled and connection before sex always makes the sex better for me at least

I see your point but like I said you can be compatible with someone and still get left on read after reading their about me , its a chain reaction per say , example 4 womem all have high unreal standards and about me guys can make a good approach be like 80% compatible maybe more left on read this chain causes guys too kind of stop putting in effort cause they thought they were and put in effort then prob just say fuck it and see whose actually down for talk and not just attention. Always look at both sides not just 1 side , granted there are alot of creepy men but you cant come online not expecting that
At the end of the day, more effort produces more results.

Look at guys like @MagicMikeATX @chiblkstud @BBC-Traveler @CuioGeo

They have so much pussy coming at them they're basically drowning in it. What do they all have in common beyond obviously being attractive? Totally fleshed out profiles that give an excellent idea of what they're about and what they're looking for. If you want to do less, that's your prerogative but you can expect less in return.

The people who fill out all their ******* are less likely to waste your time, that's definitely not to say it doesn't happen but most people just here to talk aren't going to put in the extra effort.

I never said I didn't expect creepy male attention, I post my tits online, it comes with the territory. But that doesn't mean I enjoy it. Like I said, all attention is not equal.

They have so much pussy coming at them they're basically drowning in it. What do they all have in common beyond obviously being attractive? Totally fleshed out profiles that give an excellent idea of what they're about and what they're looking for. If you want to do less, that's your prerogative but you can expect less in return.

The people who fill out all their ******* are less likely to waste your time, that's definitely not to say it doesn't happen but most people just here to talk aren't going to put in the extra effort.

I never said I didn't expect creepy male attention, I post my tits online, it comes with the territory. But that doesn't mean I enjoy it. Like I said, all attention is not equal.
You know you just proved my point right (women chase the best of the best and leave the rest typically online) ?? The best and most known will obviously get more attention basic knowledge , not everyone has an instant resume some like too build... If your not giving chances too those that want too it creates an atmosphere where you too will prob be "annoyed" I guess . Just think bout it. Its a stigma men will try less if thats what is known kinda lame in my opinion takes awsy from the fun but doo you

Facts.

You know you just proved my point right (women chase the best of the best and leave the rest typically online) ?? The best and most known will obviously get more attention basic knowledge , not everyone has an instant resume some like too build... If your not giving chances too those that want too it creates an atmosphere where you too will prob be "annoyed" I guess . Just think bout it
How do you think those guys got the recognition they did? They didn't just throw a couple pics up and wait for the women to start rolling in lol

Again, it's about effort. I give a fair shot to anyone who messages me that I have an attraction to and shows they've read my profile. But I also prioritize who I'm going to bother responding to based on several factors, one of which is do they have an actual profile.

It sounds like you just wanna be defeatist, it's not difficult to write a bit about yourself to give people an idea of what you're about.

Just thought about it too not even trying too sound jealous though it might seem as it i wish the best for everyone im a very positive person soo like too challenge why things become negative

How do you think those guys got the recognition they did? They didn't just throw a couple pics up and wait for the women to start rolling in lol

Again, it's about effort. I give a fair shot to anyone who messages me that I have an attraction to and shows they've read my profile. But I also prioritize who I'm going to bother responding to based on several factors, one of which is do they have an actual profile.

It sounds like you just wanna be defeatist, it's not difficult to write a bit about yourself to give people an idea of what you're about.
Nah im just trying too enlighten people who only think negative and maybe see why that happens... Cause and effect if thinking outside the box changes your reality your doing something right or wrong

If someone messages me one of the first things I do is read their post history. I'm looking for someone interesting, who make comments other than just looking for a hook up, and for me, ideally someone with some experence or understanding of either the hot wife or cuckold lifestyle.

I find it suprising thay many black men here don't have much in there profile about themselves. Especially their state.

Back