Why is interracial so taboo?

when Sammy had her first black cock it was really frowned on for white women having interacial sex and worse for those that got pregnant
that is probably why I find it so hot now all these years later

As reported by the Washington Post in 2014, research by the Public Religion Research Institute indicates that a full 75 percent of whites in the United States have "entirely white social networks without any minority presence."

While it may seem that the United States is more integrated than ever, we still live in a society that is highly segregated from a social standpoint. Thus, interacting with black people may still seem exotic, forbidden and dangerous to a lot of white people.

So basically how come lots of ladies have sex with black guys but don't marry them seems like they'd go kinda hand in hand.
Do the black guys want to marry the white girls ? Seems to me it goes both ways. Many black men just want to fuck white women and nothing more. Yes interracial marriage and dating is becoming more mainstream, but for every white girl that just want to fuck black men and not marry them, there are just as many black men just looking to fuck white women, and for that matter , look at all the black men that just want to fuck white wives and then send them home to their cuck husbands

I don't think interracial sex is taboo any more. There are so many white women walking around with bi-racial children. Love the old pictures on this page - probably 60s and 70s. Sexual liberation for women and some decided to really break the norm by having sex with black men.

As reported by the Washington Post in 2014, research by the Public Religion Research Institute indicates that a full 75 percent of whites in the United States have "entirely white social networks without any minority presence."

While it may seem that the United States is more integrated than ever, we still live in a society that is highly segregated from a social standpoint. Thus, interacting with black people may still seem exotic, forbidden and dangerous to a lot of white people.
excellent point!

I have been wondering the exact same thing. This site seems very much into the taboo side of it or the cuck side.

I don't see it as taboo at all. I genuinely am just attracted to black men more than white. And at times the site overwhelmes me as it is very much into the 'white women getting off on black dick' or 'bbc impregnating white women or destroying them' now don't get me wrong i love to see someone getting pounded, but does it have to be so degrading? Can't it just be bloody good fucking???

I have been wondering the exact same thing. This site seems very much into the taboo side of it or the cuck side.

I don't see it as taboo at all. I genuinely am just attracted to black men more than white. And at times the site overwhelmes me as it is very much into the 'white women getting off on black dick' or 'bbc impregnating white women or destroying them' now don't get me wrong i love to see someone getting pounded, but does it have to be so degrading? Can't it just be bloody good fucking???
Yes yes!!

And it’s definitely segregated from a financial standpoint. That’s why the thought of seducing a white supermodel, well to do Ivy League high born white woman is so enticing. It’s a natural magnetic attracting.

So basically how come lots of ladies have sex with black guys but don't marry them seems like they'd go kinda hand in hand.
It's because there are those White women that want the thrill of being with a Black man without any form of long term commitment. I saw that lots in the past and in the present. It's just like going to a buffet restaurant. You just sample stuff and we as Black guys are just like anything else on that menu. Cuckoldry compounds this where couples can have disposable fuck and forget relationships with Black guys without any form of long term commitment, and even go to places like Negril in Jamaica for fuck and forget holidays in Hedonism down there too among other places as well.

Last edited:
Back