Why is interracial so taboo?

Interracial relationships are still viewed strangely in the most regions of Germany. It's still a taboo for white girls to confess publicly to prefer black guys. For me i always prefered white men as life partners and i never thought about being with a black guy in relationship. Not because i feared the social contempts, but because my idea of a marriage corresponds to my socialization in a predominantly white society. For me black guys are fulfillment of my sexual desires. It has nothing to do with my love relationship, just a sexual kink. I don't see something wrong in it, cause the guys i met also got what they expected. In my opinion black and white fits perfectly in sexual cases, there's a special sex drive between us. But i think it's okay and natural to search life partners in your own ranks...

Honestly it seems like black male/white female is generally more taboo than any other mix. I think a lot of that is just the fact that they generally have larger cocks which makes men of other races feel inadequate so they tend to see women of their race with a black man as size queens. I'm not gonna lie I used to be like that myself, now I just realize if I can't compete I can just let my partner enjoy a bbc and love her in other ways.

I'm sure you're just selling yourself short. Men are pretty territorial when it comes to women. Men beat and hurt other men over someone taking their women pretty much more than anything else. So if a lot of women in mass convert a lot of men of the said converting race wouldn't like it.
Yeah, I used to be like that. I'm still territorial and a fighter considering my I'm an infantryman by trade. But I want my partner to be happy and enjoy herself, I wouldn't be jealous of my partner fucking other guys or even going on dates with them as long as I know at the end of the day they come back to me to hold them. That said is any bull ever abused her or disrespected her (except in the fun kinky ways) I'd definately bootfuck em.

Things are better now than they ever have been. In my youth i saw a young woman being dragged behind a moving pickup truck. The guys who wore the pointy white hoods were teaching her a lesson. A harsh one no doubt but they may have hung the black guy. As a girl of about eleven that sure made me think for many years about interracial contacts. I had relocated out of the south and graduated college before my first relationship that was called interracial . Not a black man, a red man. Full blooded American Indian. I believe i crossed the imaginary line like so many. Because people said i shouldn't or that it was wrong. People who spoke to me stopped. I found my social position drastically changed .
It's accepted now more than before or is it. I still see people look at mixed couples in public with shock and often anger in their eyes. I know two couples with a mixed marriage. Both ways Black woman white man and black man white woman. The black man white woman seems to get more negative response. But there are those who do not like either and these days seem more willing to show it. They face it every day as do their children.
In reality many cross that imaginary line for the same reason we do so many things. *******, smoke tobacco and pot. Things we were told not to do. Why not interracial sex if you weren't directly told you would have to be brain dead to not notice all the hints both verbal and by observation that most members of all races considered mixing improper. At college the black girls and some guys openly discouraged physical contact with a different race. Even then there were those who went out of their way to point out, condemn, or even strike out at anyone they thought had crossed that line. Understandable they had no doubt observed or even been exposed to intimidation or violence. Like i observed.
I believe the idea that their doing something socially unaccepted creates a desire to do it like so many other things people do. Just to see if they can get away with it. Doing something you've been told not to to see if you can get away with it adds to the excitement why would sex be any different. For that reason interracial sex is a top fantasy even by many who would never do it. Like fucking the football team or fucking strangers for money. Fantasy is one of the things that gives a stalling marriage a jump start. Any shrink will tell you that

Things are better now than they ever have been. In my youth i saw a young woman being dragged behind a moving pickup truck. The guys who wore the pointy white hoods were teaching her a lesson. A harsh one no doubt but they may have hung the black guy. As a girl of about eleven that sure made me think for many years about interracial contacts. I had relocated out of the south and graduated college before my first relationship that was called interracial . Not a black man, a red man. Full blooded American Indian. I believe i crossed the imaginary line like so many. Because people said i shouldn't or that it was wrong. People who spoke to me stopped. I found my social position drastically changed .
It's accepted now more than before or is it. I still see people look at mixed couples in public with shock and often anger in their eyes. I know two couples with a mixed marriage. Both ways Black woman white man and black man white woman. The black man white woman seems to get more negative response. But there are those who do not like either and these days seem more willing to show it. They face it every day as do their children.
In reality many cross that imaginary line for the same reason we do so many things. *******, smoke tobacco and pot. Things we were told not to do. Why not interracial sex if you weren't directly told you would have to be brain dead to not notice all the hints both verbal and by observation that most members of all races considered mixing improper. At college the black girls and some guys openly discouraged physical contact with a different race. Even then there were those who went out of their way to point out, condemn, or even strike out at anyone they thought had crossed that line. Understandable they had no doubt observed or even been exposed to intimidation or violence. Like i observed.
I believe the idea that their doing something socially unaccepted creates a desire to do it like so many other things people do. Just to see if they can get away with it. Doing something you've been told not to to see if you can get away with it adds to the excitement why would sex be any different. For that reason interracial sex is a top fantasy even by many who would never do it. Like fucking the football team or fucking strangers for money. Fantasy is one of the things that gives a stalling marriage a jump start. Any shrink will tell you that
:qos:.......ya....what she said..!:qos:

I prefer the thrill of the taboo. Something sneaky and forbidden. A nice sensual treat for the senses that can be indulged in from time to time. If interracial sex is more commonplace and accepted it loses its flavor. People indeed have a right to marry and procreate within their own race but they can also step out and engage in some interracial fun from whenever they see fit.

I prefer the thrill of the taboo. Something sneaky and forbidden. A nice sensual treat for the senses that can be indulged in from time to time. If interracial sex is more commonplace and accepted it loses its flavor. People indeed have a right to marry and procreate within their own race but they can also step out and engage in some interracial fun from whenever they see fit.
Well spoken (y)

Interracial relationships are still viewed strangely in the most regions of Germany. It's still a taboo for white girls to confess publicly to prefer black guys. For me i always prefered white men as life partners and i never thought about being with a black guy in relationship. Not because i feared the social contempts, but because my idea of a marriage corresponds to my socialization in a predominantly white society. For me black guys are fulfillment of my sexual desires. It has nothing to do with my love relationship, just a sexual kink. I don't see something wrong in it, cause the guys i met also got what they expected. In my opinion black and white fits perfectly in sexual cases, there's a special sex drive between us. But i think it's okay and natural to search life partners in your own ranks...
That’s really interesting. I would think Germany is progressive in that sense. Y’all are very inviting towards immigrants and generally been forward thinking? Or am I wrong

That’s really interesting. I would think Germany is progressive in that sense. Y’all are very inviting towards immigrants and generally been forward thinking? Or am I wrong
I don't think Germany is progressive. Like in many others western civilizations there's a massive tearing apart between the more conservative ethnic groups and the cosmopolitan groups. Long time these open-minded, progressive people dominated the public perception, but this changed in the meanwhile. Maybe you think about Angela Merkel, how she "invited" the refugees in Hungary 2015 to come to Germany and opened borders too all incoming refugees. But that's not the real picture Germany is like. It even wasn't 2015. Sadly in the meantime we have ultra-nationalistic movements in Germany, like in other Staates, France, Italy, Poland long time before, also as a result of this politics and the presentation of public opinion. Appeal against the politics of open borders wasn't tolerated, so it took a more radical way. All i mean is that the appearance of Germany didn't represent the true social conditions. Outside large urban areas Germany still is not cosmopolitan, but that doesn't have to be a bad thing. I love my country how it is and its people and accept different opinions and attitudes.

Last edited:
I don't think Germany is progressive. Like in many others western civilizations there's a massive tearing apart between the more conservative ethnic groups and the cosmopolitan groups. Long time these open-minded, progressive people dominated the public perception, but this changed in the meanwhile. Maybe you think about Angela Merkel, how she "invited" the refugees in Hungary 2015 to come to Germany and opened borders too all incoming refugees. But that's not the real picture Germany is like. It even wasn't 2015. Sadly in the meantime we have ultra-nationalistic movements in Germany, like in other Staates, France, Italy, Poland long time before, also as a result of this politics and the presentation of public opinion. Appeal against the politics of open borders wasn't tolerated, so it took a more radical way. All i mean is that the appearance of Germany didn't represent the true social conditions. Outside large urban areas Germany still is not cosmopolitan, but that doesn't have to be a bad thing. I love my country how it is and its people and accept different opinions and attitudes.
Hmmmm ok I see. So there is a noticeable and class and racial divide you’d say. It’s jut masked up well behind attitudes of your countries being more welcoming as of late.

True, of course it's only become that way after WWII Hitler and his mob looked at blacks much like our KKK. In those days England and Australia were very tolerant of the black and white thing. Our black soldiers were welcome in both the only problems were generated by white US soldiers. Occasionally assaulting our black service men because of their white girlfriends. A lot of blacks married and remained in both of those country's after the war. All blacks were treated much better in all of the European countries than in the USA. My husbands ******* was a commander in our military police and spoke more than once of how things were better for blacks where he was stationed during and after the war.

Back