Why is cuckolding so pervasive in popular culture?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tombrowe

Couple
Why are we as a culture so obsessed?
My own theory is that monogamy is a social construct that is unnatural. It is useful for social goals and social stability, but not what we were innately designed for. Thoughts? Another tangential question is why, if we as a society are so obsessed with cuckolding, are we cuckolds confined to the shadows of the internet and shamed about our preference? Seems hypocritical, puritanical. Thanks

My own theory is that monogamy is a social construct that is unnatural. It is useful for social goals and social stability, but not what we were innately designed for. Thoughts? Another tangential question is why, if we as a society are so obsessed with cuckolding, are we cuckolds confined to the shadows of the internet and shamed about our preference? Seems hypocritical, puritanical. Thanks
:qos:Good question.....:ghost:.....'tru dat'....:qos:

Looks like a lot of projection here. Maybe you're obsessed. Maybe a group of forum members are obsessed. Society, as a whole, isnt.

Basic eroticization of fear, of course, but as anyone involved in the Swinging scene can attest to; Hotwifes have taken over "the lifestyle" completely now and the trend is now moving towards BBC Hotwifes.
Ten years ago people said Hotwife would never surpass Swinging, but here we are. Now people say BBC Hotwife will never surpass Hotwifes... We'll see I guess. ;)

Why its so popular is probably just a case of shifting trends. We dont know what will come after BBC Hotwife. But there will be something for sure.

It’s very much representative of the white male inferiority complex I think. It’s a reaction to black men supplanted white boys in the ‘alpha’ role in society.

monogamy is a social construct that is unnatural. It is useful for social goals and social stability, but not what we were innately designed for. Thoughts?
Well, if monogamy is useful for social goals & stability, its doing quite a lot, isn't it. Think IF we didn't have social goals & stability, what we would have. So you say its not what we are innately designed for ... just what are we designed for? Are you saying women should be able to have multiple sex partners, and copulate & birth at will with anyone, anytime?
I believe, however, that you might eventually get your wish, tombrowe ... fewer and fewer couples are getting married and/or staying married. In the 1950's the illegitimacy of white couples was under 4% in the US ... now it is well over 50% ... that's not good for white couples or white children growing up in single parent homes ... more poverty, less educated, more prison time, etc etc ... and that's what you should expect to happen as social goals & stability break down.

Last edited:
Well, if monogamy is useful for social goals & stability, its doing quite a lot, isn't it. Think IF we didn't have social goals & stability, what we would have. So you say its not what we are innately designed for ... just what are we are designed for? Are you saying women should be able to have multiple sex partners, and copulate & birth at will with anyone, anytime?
I believe, however, that you might eventually get your wish, tombrowe ... fewer and fewer couples are getting married and/or staying married. In the 1950's the illegitimacy of white couples was under 4% in the US ... now it is well over 50% ... that's not good for white couples or white children growing up in single parent homes ... more poverty, less educated, more prison time, etc etc ... and that's what you should expect to happen as social goals & stability break down.

I think monogomany in western countries has actually always existed to oppress and sexually control white women :/

Whereas whites have attacked the black family for years :(

Basic eroticization of fear, of course, but as anyone involved in the Swinging scene can attest to; Hotwifes have taken over "the lifestyle" completely now and the trend is now moving towards BBC Hotwifes.
Ten years ago people said Hotwife would never surpass Swinging, but here we are. Now people say BBC Hotwife will never surpass Hotwifes... We'll see I guess. ;)

Why its so popular is probably just a case of shifting trends. We dont know what will come after BBC Hotwife. But there will be something for sure.
I think there was an upsurge in swinging in the 2000s, and now couples who got into the lifestyle are maturing into middle age. Often the males aging out of their alpha roles while the women are coming into their full sexual power, so you get a reversal of roles. Adding BBCs creates a new dynamic, giving the wives new partner they can be ultrasexual with. But this forces the husbands even further into voyeurism and submission. Some of us can accept based on our natural psychologies but of course we're a minority.

Not sure why, but satistics show as cockholding averages rise devorce rates fall.

It's because the excitement, sexual satisfaction, dies off in a normal marriage pretty quickly. Cuckolding re invigorates the marriage and brings a whole new level of excitement and sexuality to the table. Normal marriages are boring while cuckolded marriages are exciting.

It's because the excitement, sexual satisfaction, dies off in a normal marriage pretty quickly. Cuckolding re invigorates the marriage and brings a whole new level of excitement and sexuality to the table. Normal marriages are boring while cuckolded marriages are exciting.

That makes sense considering the western concept of marriage was pretty much invented to control white women. White men really pushed harder for this in the modern era as it became an issue of having to compete with men of colour. Thankfully in recent years we are breaking down this control and giving white women the choice :)

That makes sense considering the western concept of marriage was pretty much invented to control white women. White men really pushed harder for this in the modern era as it became an issue of having to compete with men of colour. Thankfully in recent years we are breaking down this control and giving white women the choice :)
I think it great give a woman chance be more open in a relationship it spices up a relation provided its mutual for both . Men women need be more open understanding of each other enjoy life more ☺☺☺☺☺

Consider the attached image.

7,890,000 results. . .Almost 8 MILLION results. But given the country has a population of some 300 million plus, it is safe to assume that the fetish pervasive. I say fetish, as I seriously doubt the number of people that actually get involved in either interracial cuckoldry or sex outside of marriage is <3% of the population at best, and interracial probably even less.

BUT that being said, interracial cuckoldry does have quite the attraction. It violates so many traditional American values and taboos. That is precisely the draw. Its forbidden character is its draw.

As many of us who have actually indulged in the fantasy know, it can be either very satisfying or damned disappointing. I seriously doubt that most people do more than dabble in the extravagance for a number of reasons, not the least of which are:

-Chance for contracting sexual or other diseases
-The fetish burns itself out.
-The realistic potential for cheating leading to:
-Divorce or separation
-The sheer number of Player's out there. It does not take long to get burned out due to liars and poseurs.
-The few number of entrants (Bulls and Stags) who actually understand the CUCKOLD or HOTWIFE Dynamic.

As I have said many times before, the whole dynamic of cuckoldry, and interracial midwifery can be damned hot. Sadly, it cannot be sustained and that is what people forget. Think about that and let it sink in. IT CANNOT BE SUSTAINED.

No matter how great a lover is, someone gets board, someone gets too attached, someone gets jealous. Someone gets dissed, someone gets hurt. It is a fantasy. Recognize that.

Attachments

• IC google.jpg
    IC google.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 76
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back