Why I need regular bbc! 👿

Shywhitegirl93

Couple
Real Person
From
FL, US
I haven’t been able to feel his tiny clit in years! It’s so small and cute, but it’ll never satisfy this pussy or make me squirt. It’s so frustrating trying to fuck such a small penis!! It’s falls out in every position, cums way too fast, and doesn’t fill me at all. Someone come save me!! 😈😻

Attachments

• 20200418_031250.jpg
    20200418_031250.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 156
  • 20200418_022537.jpg
    20200418_022537.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 161
  • 20200418_024755.jpg
    20200418_024755.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 134
  • 20200418_030654.jpg
    20200418_030654.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 151
I haven’t been able to feel his tiny clit in years! It’s so small and cute, but it’ll never satisfy this pussy or make me squirt. It’s so frustrating trying to fuck such a small penis!! It’s falls out in every position, cums way too fast, and doesn’t fill me at all. Someone come save me!! 😈😻
Defo need bigger, thicker bbc! You deserve so much more...

Poor bloke 🤣

Message me

good luck :)

this is the exact story of the hot wife from NYC that is flying out to see me in 2 weeks. Her husband is less than 5 inches, he lasts 10 pumps is what she says. She doesn't even come close to an orgasm before he is done and pulling out. they have been together for 5 years, she is so frustrated...I will be her first big cock and also her first cuckold experience.

I want that pussy hmu

hello. I don't want to offend your husband, but a hot wife like you really needs a huge BBC. good luck

Where you from in Florida cause I’m in the south and I’ll take good care of all that 💦🍆😈

Hi older clean BBC here in the Atlanta GA area let's talk so we can get you some help with your problem.

Speak with him... tell him.jokes about bbc and how strong a bbc can fuck you and see how he react...

Back