Why I am here.

Mablowme

Female
Real Person
Hello new world.
I would first like to say that I participated in a site like this years ago but eventually left because I would get nothing but dick pics from 50 different guys a week. I know what a dick looks like. I’ve seen lots. Please don’t send me dick pics. Guys, your dick is about 10% of what turns me on. What is sexy is your style, your confidence, watching you dance, how you smell, you’re smile and personality, these are the things that turn me on.

Next, I’m sorry if I do not chat with you or message you back. I do this for me. It’s a place I can say things that I can’t really express to my husband or most of my friends. I don’t meet people on line and hook up. I never have. I get in the mood when I’m getting ready to go out. The unknown excites me. I may hook up or I may not. I do most of the time find what I’m looking for but it’s the moment that turns me on. Not chatting about it on line.

I also love and adore my husband and my children. My husband is a good man and I would never humiliate him in any way. I am happy that he understands my needs and has always treated me with respect.

Now why am I here? I am here on a site again because I like to talk about my desires and my adventures. I will tell my husband some things but not everything. I just can’t. He knows what I do but doesn’t need to know everything.

So what do I like.
I love getting myself perfectly beautiful from head to toe. I love to dance. I love to slide over to a sexy guy who’s not shy on the dance floor. I love feeling his hands on my hips. I love teasing him. I love knowing he’s getting turned on and thinking he has a chance. I love putting my hands on him. He needs to be strong. I love strong hands and shoulders. I will then take him somewhere in the club we can be isolated. We chat as I start to put my hands in his pants. The music is still moving me. At this point all I want is him to cum in my mouth. I want to feel him release everything. It’s such a turn on. To be in total control of this huge strong man. I will sometimes leave before he even has a chance to zip up. Leave without ever telling him my name. I love the taste in my mouth. Vodka on the rocks mixed with the taste of a man. My favorite *******.

Enjoy ♠️

Have read all your posts and appreciate a woman who loves to suck cock and swallows. No strings attached just a girl who loves to suck cock. In college I knew a girl who was engaged but liked to stop by my apartment and get naked and suck my cock and would get several loads, get dressed and thanked me on her way out.

You sound just like her. Wish you lived closer. Keep UP the good work. We need more cocks suckers like you who enjoy her art of sucking.

Hello new world.
I would first like to say that I participated in a site like this years ago but eventually left because I would get nothing but dick pics from 50 different guys a week. I know what a dick looks like. I’ve seen lots. Please don’t send me dick pics. Guys, your dick is about 10% of what turns me on. What is sexy is your style, your confidence, watching you dance, how you smell, you’re smile and personality, these are the things that turn me on.

Next, I’m sorry if I do not chat with you or message you back. I do this for me. It’s a place I can say things that I can’t really express to my husband or most of my friends. I don’t meet people on line and hook up. I never have. I get in the mood when I’m getting ready to go out. The unknown excites me. I may hook up or I may not. I do most of the time find what I’m looking for but it’s the moment that turns me on. Not chatting about it on line.

I also love and adore my husband and my children. My husband is a good man and I would never humiliate him in any way. I am happy that he understands my needs and has always treated me with respect.

Now why am I here? I am here on a site again because I like to talk about my desires and my adventures. I will tell my husband some things but not everything. I just can’t. He knows what I do but doesn’t need to know everything.

So what do I like.
I love getting myself perfectly beautiful from head to toe. I love to dance. I love to slide over to a sexy guy who’s not shy on the dance floor. I love feeling his hands on my hips. I love teasing him. I love knowing he’s getting turned on and thinking he has a chance. I love putting my hands on him. He needs to be strong. I love strong hands and shoulders. I will then take him somewhere in the club we can be isolated. We chat as I start to put my hands in his pants. The music is still moving me. At this point all I want is him to cum in my mouth. I want to feel him release everything. It’s such a turn on. To be in total control of this huge strong man. I will sometimes leave before he even has a chance to zip up. Leave without ever telling him my name. I love the taste in my mouth. Vodka on the rocks mixed with the taste of a man. My favorite *******.

Enjoy ♠️
Wow! That’s an intro indeed! Welcome & enjoy.

A
Hello new world.

So what do I like.

Enjoy ♠️

You’re great with words! Welcome. :blackheart:

Hello new world.

So what do I like.

Enjoy ♠️

Totally agree!!! I'm on this site for me...so annoying when people start whinging because I'm not telling them how I want to cuckold them or telling them how nice their cock looks...gets real boring real fast!!

Back