New pawg here

Pawg4you

Female
I'm a married lady who also just happens to love a nice black cock. Most of my encounters have been DP, or on the off chance my husband is in the mood to watch me get fucked. I'm not here to meet a soulmate, just to have some fun, get my chat on, stare at some cock, share some pictures and fantasize. Yes my husband knows I have this page before you ask.

I'm a married lady who also just happens to love a nice black cock. Most of my encounters have been DP, or on the off chance my husband is in the mood to watch me get fucked. I'm not here to meet a soulmate, just to have some fun, get my chat on, stare at some cock, share some pictures and fantasize. Yes my husband knows I have this page before you ask.
Not here to meet a soul mate but open to a sexual encounter . I often fantasize about being with a white woman while her hubby is watching . or fucking in a public place . Are you in NC ? ..nearby ?

Not here to meet a soul mate but open to a sexual encounter . I often fantasize about being with a white woman while her hubby is watching . or fucking in a public place . Are you in NC ? ..nearby ?
I don't do random sexual encounters. Sorry. Fantasize yes, but meet with people that don't live here. No

I don't do random sexual encounters. Sorry. Fantasize yes, but meet with people that don't live here. No
[/QUOTE Hold up! I was merely asking where are you located.
You misunderstanding me ! That is reason why I asked if u lived in NC. I was not referring to.a random encounter . You should at least post what state you reside.....

PM me

Back