Why does there seem to be so few real people?

Have been disappointed and even hurt by some in my search for real BBC. I’ve gotten some good advice from women on this site, even if they are not totally on the up and up. consenting adults should act in good faith when seeking fun.
I agree but I thought everyone was real on here, I'm not sure what you mean by that , if they comment surely they are real???

I agree but I thought everyone was real on here, I'm not sure what you mean by that , if they comment surely they are real???

The site administrators try to monitor fake accounts and people using fake pictures. They encourage people to verify themselves by providing three photos with a sign - instructions available on the menu about verification.

Read your profile - just curious if your hubby is supportive of your interest in BBC?

The site administrators try to monitor fake accounts and people using fake pictures. They encourage people to verify themselves by providing three photos with a sign - instructions available on the menu about verification.

Read your profile - just curious if your hubby is supportive of your interest in BBC?
Gawd no, he would divorce me in an instant.

It just amazes me that people have enough time on their hand to play games. I’m honest enough to tell people if I’m interested or not versus stringing them along. Or all of the Catfish on this site!!! It’s crazy....

I think the internet is inherently disappointing. I think across the board it is losing its sting. People are drifting back to the physical world to some extent.

I originally joined this site with a view to sharing and chatting, and meeting some folks for real life hook-ups. But it's pretty much reduced to gazing on hot pics for me now.

As an older, currently single, white guy, there aren't many people actually interested in me. I was a cuck in my marriage, and had some incredible adventures then, and these days I am a part-time cuck to women I date. I like this life - it is a LOT of fun, but it is a hard message to sell on here. I meet and date some sensational women, early 20's and onward, and could probably arrange some spicy match-ups for someone patient enough to realise that I don't have an instant list of 10 hotties to send their way. I have friends, and girlfriends, who become sporadically available, depending on what is going on in their lives. I met one guy from on here who seemed to understand that. Then he started texting me every 2-3 days asking if this babe or that babe was "ready". He didn't seem to get it, that all the situations were slow burners. Speaking of slow burners, they do sometimes come to the boil. Tonight I have a date with two Asian women, from a vastly different culture, both looking to get off the chain. Tonight is one of those nights i patiently work for and develop over....however long it takes, if it in fact ever happens. And i cannot predict the outcome, which is part of the fun.

Have been disappointed and even hurt by some in my search for real BBC. I’ve gotten some good advice from women on this site, even if they are not totally on the up and up. consenting adults should act in good faith when seeking fun.
I'm waiting to be verified. How long does it usually take?

Many like to "talk the talk", but few are willing to "walk the walk", so to speak. Going BM/WF IR take more commitment than many today are willing to take today beyond an "adventure"! After all, when the WF is "late" and she's obviously been "bred" by her Black lover, things have changed.

-Angie and Rick (who've been there)

Another good piece of advice I can give......you should put just as much, if not more, effort into finding other couples in your area who enjoy this lifestyle. The sooner you find someone doing this in the "real world" the sooner you can get plugged into the community. Another couple can be a great source of information as well as referring you to other Bulls who they have played with. I love it when I see couples at my parties recommending other Bulls to the other women/couples. It's something that I rarely see discussed on this site but trust me, most couples out there are more than happy to see other couples have successful hookups.

Back