WHY DOES MY WIFE LIKE BLACK MEN?

my wife had a black boyfriend during college and she's admitted to me that he fucked her many times. She just said she loved his black skin and how he could dance. I'm not sure how big he was but she's hinted that he was large.
you ever see her get black dick?

You should be grateful that she knows what she wants and needs in a lover. ie, black cock

i agree. many women do not know what is available to them sexually. my wife did not have an orgasm until age 29, when, ahem, i gave it to her! her first husband of 10 years only fucked her once a month! it was more work for than anything. i like to believe that i showed her how to enjoy sex. i wanted her to have a lifetime full of sexual experimentation and fun so that she would have few or no regrets...i love her that much.

white women instinctively know who is the Alpha Male - Black Men - so they want to be bred by Black Men. it is the same for white males, we white males instinctively know that Black Men are the Alpha Males so we are willing to bow down to Them and we surrender our wives and girl friends to Them. its all about superiority in nature and we all have that natural instinct to realize it - though we are not all honest about it

Reactions: wit
The way you feel about it isn't consant. I have always wanted to be dominated in bed. And black men are experts at it. They don't call you a whore thay tell you your a whore . I love that. I need that and Im going to offer myself to black men for as long as they still want it.. I mentiond this before . A couple years ago my black studtold me to go meet his friend a a hotel here in Sac. And I was to offer myself to him and do anything he wanted. I did as my black master told me and was his friends whore and I loved being used that way by strong confident black men with big COCKS.

Why does my wife like black men? I knew this when I married her but I thought she would forget about them once we were married. At least once or twice a month she goes out and gets fucked by a big, black stud or invites one home and I have to watch or listen while he bangs her. What's the deal with her?

View attachment 6639
Idk but I say ur lucky, and your wife is lucky to have you

i agree. many women do not know what is available to them sexually. my wife did not have an orgasm until age 29, when, ahem, i gave it to her! her first husband of 10 years only fucked her once a month! it was more work for than anything. i like to believe that i showed her how to enjoy sex. i wanted her to have a lifetime full of sexual experimentation and fun so that she would have few or no regrets...i love her that much.

My husband gave mine at 20. I never knew"orgasm" till him. Then when he found what pleased me more, he was there. I could not have been on this "
explorer" rave had he not cared. So, white guys, you want to know how really important you are ? How about whether a woman can live or die sexually? Big enough? For me , it was!

Liten , BBC is like a ******* that makes every woman feel like they never wanna stop , it takes them to places that other men never could , its that itch that never stops itching and most of all that steak that you wanna keep eating .... THATS WHY!!!!!!!!!!

Back