Why does being a cuckold feel so satisfying?

My husband loves seeing me satisfied, that's why we started swinging, and eventually, started the cuckold/hotwife lifestyle. Through the process we learned he is very submissive, so this lifestyle is a natural fit for him. He loves that I can be with men who fuck me how I need, and he also loves being of service to me and them with his mouth as needed.

I think it is satisfying being a cuckoild as suddenly all the pressure is off you.

If you have an attractive wife, there is so much pressure trying to keep her to yourself. You have men constantly after your wife, and you also know it’s going to be so difficult for your wife to constantly ignore the attention she receives.

There is always a constant threat of your wife straying, then you need to add in the pressure that you constantly need to satisfy her as there is always someone waiting to do the job better.

If you can mentally get the cuckold situation into your head, the pressure is suddenly removed and a wonderful relaxed feeling comes across you. No longer are men a threat as it’s now okay for them to have her.

I personally think the stress of being a cuckold is nowhere near as bad as the stress of trying to keep your wife from having sex with other men.

My personal goal is for my wife to be more open with her desires so I can be involved with the bull and so he can take full control of the situation for me.

Its natural, there is a sexual chemistry between black men and white women, and when things happen as they should, its satisfying. We get hungry because we need to eat. When we eat, hunger is satisfied. Biology works like this.
We agree there is a natural sexual chemistry between white women and black men, there's an underlying understanding that both has what the other wants. As women have become more independent they are more likely to go and get it too! In our case everything is by agreement but Jess enjoys just been told what to do in the bedroom by her "friends" . For whatever reason black men bring out her submissive side and for the most part they are happy to be assertive and talk dirty. She acts differently around them and is very flirty - a highly successful approach I might add. In truth she also loves thicker cocks, even if they take a few goes to get in - as you say biology is just like that! I love to sit back and enjoy her completely losing control and being satisfied. I also love watching her pussy being stretched and hearing her reaction! It's also brought us closer together and improved communication, win win. Recommended, go for it👩🏻♠️👱🏿👱🏻

it feels satisfying because i know sexually i cant fulfil Beckys needs, so the natural way was to enter this lifestyle so i know she is being fulfilled sexually and i get a kick from knowing that and seeing that , and it makes our relationship stronger
Interesting. How did you start off? What instigated this to begin with? My husband isn't cucked but I would like to try to make him that way. I just don't know where to begin and was thinking maybe something subtle at first then work up to more. Help??

Interesting. How did you start off? What instigated this to begin with? My husband isn't cucked but I would like to try to make him that way. I just don't know where to begin and was thinking maybe something subtle at first then work up to more. Help??
I’d love to chat with you sometime. My wife was like you and now cucks me. PM me if you want to talk

Just want to get other people's views on how they feel about cuckolding. Are you proud and satisfied about being a cuck? Why?

How do some of you men feel when the woman you're married to or love is with another man?
I am a newly made cuck and delighted to be one. I have a tiny cock that is now permanently soft from medication so I encouraged my wife to fuck other men. She chose a black neighbor who now pounds her cunt and ass several times a week. She finally is fully satisfied and I am happy for her.

For me it's about what's natural, and I'm a natural cuck. They say it's in our DNA , and I believe there is cuck DNA and most of us have it. Watching my wife fuck black men has been the best thing I have ever experienced and watching black men fuck her over and over is the ultimate.having my wife in love with a black man is off the charts for me. The angst, the humiliation and even the embarrassment of other people knowing and teasing me makes me secretly hard as a rock. Being in my cage and panties while she is riding her lover smiling at me has made me cum inside my cage before. I love it.

First and foremost, it's satisfying because MY WIFE IS HAPPIER with more of her sexual needs being fulfilled by big alpha cocks. With my small dick and ED issues, I can only give her a lot of romance and oral sex (well, and all the nonsexual relationship stuff).

Another reason being cuckolded satisfying is that it turns one of my deepest fears, my beautiful wife dumping me and my inadequacies (a fear established when previous girlfriends left me), into a fetishized role I CAN successfully fill. In other words, I might be a disappointing husband in bed, but I can be a GREAT cuckold that encourages my wife to date, enables and celebrates her successful flings, worships her satisfied pussy, and handles the thankless task of providing my own orgasms (although I am grateful Maggie so loves dick that she will even suck my little guy now and then).

I’m also not into the more severe forms of cuckolding like being locked in chastity or wearing women’s lingerie etc. I’ve nothing against it but it’s just not my thing. I do like light teasing about my lack of size or to hear my wife say how someone else can fuck her better than me. I like it because it’s grounded to some degree in truth. The biggest thing for me though is definitely that I love to see my wife pleased and I’ve always been a bit of a voyeur. So, it’s natural for me to be a cuckold. In more recent years I’ve also felt a more dominant side growing that I never knew was there. My wife, while very dominant outside the bedroom, is quite submissive in bed. I sense a time will come where she’ll fuck someone else be it’s what I want. This way it takes the decision out of her hands, which I think for her is difficult (to willingly be with someone else).

For me, I know I can’t make her cum from my cock and I have premature ejaculation issues too. I like to see her satisfied and to know that I can’t do that for her is one serious turn on. So when she grabs my penis and jerks me off after I have eaten her, fingered her or given her bbc dildo, it all validates What I know. I know I could never live up to what she really needs
Exactly how I feel as well.

Since I am impotent it is wonderful that my elderly wife can be satisfied sexually whenever she pleases. Since I have a tiny cock that barely penetrated her she wanted and deserved a real man deep inside her. Now she has one and there will be others. I no longer have to feel guilty about not providing what she needs.

I think it is satisfying being a cuckoild as suddenly all the pressure is off you.

If you can mentally get the cuckold situation into your head, the pressure is suddenly removed and a wonderful relaxed feeling comes across you.
Very true, that’s a big part of it for some of us and definitely how I got started, but maybe relief of a different sort. For us it was pressure for me to meet all of her needs, which I couldn’t come close to doing given who I was, and then when she started having boyfriends it was as though a load had been lifted and a big relief that I didn’t have to be her sole source of stimulation - of various kinds.

Why does being a cuckold feel so satisfying? One word.” NATURAL”
For some of us it took time to understand and accept we are beta. Once you do understand it then it feels and is very natural to submit to alpha males. Natural for us to want the best for our wives.

Back