Why does being a cuckold feel so satisfying?

Just want to get other people's views on how they feel about cuckolding. Are you proud and satisfied about being a cuck? Why?

How do some of you men feel when the woman you're married to or love is with another man?
I think wifes are lucky to have a cuck husband, I thinks it really hot for my wife to have an boyfriend.. I wish she do :D

Just want to get other people's views on how they feel about cuckolding. Are you proud and satisfied about being a cuck? Why?

How do some of you men feel when the woman you're married to or love is with another man?
it's interesting, cause I feel a bit of jealousy knowing she's doing things with someone else, that she won't do with me. but I also know it's because my little dick won't be able to satisfy her. it's been the case since we've met.

I love her and I want her to have the best sex possible while she's still young and attractive. I also get really turned on by knowing she's been satisfied by others and even better if If I'm watching.

Yeah, I'm very proud and satisfied to be a cuck but it's very difficult for me to say why. Maybe I don't like competition and instead find it satisfying to see men I admire so satisfied

I personally think the stress of being a cuckold is nowhere near as bad as the stress of trying to keep your wife from having sex with other men.
Please, can you explain better this sentence?
I totally agree with the rest but I don't understand this point

Back