Why do you focus only on the size of the penis?

Why do you Say That ?
As you said this is not a dating site as most women here found their hubbies (provided the profiles are not faked couples with a gay guy catfishing cock), but it would be refreshing if there were enough unattached single women looking. Especially in my dead zone area where for whatever reason that you are welcome to verify on this site, there are very few single women looking for long term from Metro Toronto, Canada??? Just about anywhere else in the world on this site I could at the very least find a few single women if not more looking for long term?

As you said this is not a dating site as most women here found their hubbies (provided the profiles are not faked couples with a gay guy catfishing cock), but it would be refreshing if there were enough unattached single women looking. Especially in my dead zone area where for whatever reason that you are welcome to verify on this site, there are very few single women looking for long term from Metro Toronto, Canada??? Just about anywhere else in the world on this site I could at the very least find a few single women if not more looking for long term?
Gotcha :)

I think a lot of guys in particular online/wannabe cucks use the larger penis as a justification for allowing cuckolding to happen and it also satisfies their own fetish of sph. If the woman is fucking a smaller dick the cuck may think the bull doesn’t have anything that I don’t and therefore struggle to enjoy the experience. That said don’t agree that’s right and as most on this thread have pointed out it should be about connection and the whole package a big penis can be an advantage but from what ive heard it can be about how you use it not just the size of it :)

Size is part of it, but I definitely think that I’d rather have a great body and face on my guy with an average dick than a ugly out of shape guy with a third leg

Why do you focus only on the size of the penis? ... I know very well that the size is important, but there are also important things that must be focused on also - especially in long-term relationships - such as romance .. I mean that the bull has romance and feelings of affection also next to the size of the male there is a shape Sexual performance and experience in dealing with different ages .... What do you think of this?
It’s just a good starting point

Why do you focus only on the size of the penis? ... I know very well that the size is important, but there are also important things that must be focused on also - especially in long-term relationships - such as romance .. I mean that the bull has romance and feelings of affection also next to the size of the male there is a shape Sexual performance and experience in dealing with different ages .... What do you think of this?
Georgia has to like guy must be respectful and dont like guys who show cock pic saying like fuck her

For me the penis size is definitely a secondary or even less concern even if it is just a one night thing. I have a list of criteria but if I can't sit down with you and have a laugh and smile then I don't really care to take things any further even if you have a third leg.

Back