Why Do White Women Love Black Men?

I can't speak for all women here, but my wife loves the aesthetics. When she is pleasuring herself watching BBCs masturbate, and I ask her what she likes about black men, her answers are very clear. She is in awe of their physique (she likes the tall and athletic type), the size of their package (she likes 'em huge 9+ and veiny), their stamina when they fuck, their dominance and passion, and the amount of cum dispensed when they ejaculate. Finally after a few years of fantasizing and lots of role play and pillow talk she feels ready to go for the real thing. The reason we are on this platform.

I guess it depends really, the majority of reasons would be because of the things that have already been said, which I totally agree with :)
But, I am sure for maybe only a small few, it could be because of almost like a demographic thing, with limited or no black men in their area so when they finally do discover them they are almost overwhelmed by the difference, but also, maybe due to how some people are raised, maybe because of religion or conservative views expressed by their families that make it still a taboo subject, which in turn for some at least, makes it sooooooooooo much more exciting :p

For me it started with the mystery of it and the fact that where I grew up it was rare and being Italian a little frowned upon by the older generation. Now as a single woman again and having had a few partners in the last year I just find the sex better. More animalistic, less judgmental, I like the dominance, and a better understanding of sex for pure pleasure.

For me it started with the mystery of it and the fact that where I grew up it was rare and being Italian a little frowned upon by the older generation. Now as a single woman again and having had a few partners in the last year I just find the sex better. More animalistic, less judgmental, I like the dominance, and a better understanding of sex for pure pleasure.
Glad you like us we sure like you:);)

Because the entire media apparatus, Hollywood, and every single advertising agency in the world has told white women that black men are superior for the last 40+ years. Whenever the media is not coddling them and trying to pay them off with unearned praise, bribes and platitudes or ******* feeding everyone "diversity" they are out promoting cuckoldry in the news and women being the largest consumer base in the world eat it up like candy.

When they pile on the endless white men are evil shtick, and go out of their way to make everything about how whites are racist on top then any black men with that much free public relations and promotion pushing them to the front of the line has to be a complete retard if they cant figure out what to do with it.

Back