Why Do White Women Love Black Men?

I think its a combination of many thing larger generally all over. Confidence masculine larger Cocks on average than any other race. And what we have personally found is for the swinger lifestyle they are so much for laid back about it. We have never had any problems come up when we have a BBC over to play. We talk laugh and play and its just a good drama free fun time

I think its a combination of many thing larger generally all over. Confidence masculine larger Cocks on average than any other race. And what we have personally found is for the swinger lifestyle they are so much for laid back about it. We have never had any problems come up when we have a BBC over to play. We talk laugh and play and its just a good drama free fun time
I totally agree with what Dbsaj has said , they are not complicated like a lot of white men are ,when it comes to sex ,they ooze confidence and size ,no hang ups and most are dominating with flare and passion.

I've had sex with multiple white guys when I was younger, it was okay, but from the moment I first did it with a black guy it was the best sex and orgasm I'd ever had, and after that, every time I had sex with a black guy, it made me feel happier inside and made me feel really good about myself. It's not all just about the sex, but that feeling of happiness with myself when I do fuck a black guy that makes it euphoric and addictive to me. A real endorphin rush.

Their masculinity, their muscular bodies, their dicks (the size, the look, the stamina, I could go on! :D), just in general they seem like MEN to me. Whereas the majority of white men today don't. They are way, WAY too effeminate for my liking. I've also always been pretty repulsed by how white men look naked... I don't like their body hair, pale skin, scrawnier bodies, and don't get me started on their pink dicks! :eek: Just nothing appeals to me on any level. Which again, is why I'm dumbfounded that so many women here can claim to "love" black men, yet still be with white men. To me it's just a night and day difference and I know which one I want. Always have!

Back