Why Do White Women Love Black Men?

Black or white, I do not like the thug type, BUT, in no particular order: my complexion is very fair, so the contrast between my skin and his is very erotic. /// The black men I know are very masculine and self-confident /// Every black man (5 of them) has left me a total wreck, but so sexually and emotionally satisfied and so impatient for the next time. /// None of them were small in the penis department /// In a word, they have all been MEN!

Black or white, I do not like the thug type, BUT, in no particular order: my complexion is very fair, so the contrast between my skin and his is very erotic. /// The black men I know are very masculine and self-confident /// Every black man (5 of them) has left me a total wreck, but so sexually and emotionally satisfied and so impatient for the next time. /// None of them were small in the penis department /// In a word, they have all been MEN!
This!

There are many different reasons that I love Black men. I love the skin contrast and the stamina and cock size is an added plus. I like the confidence that Black men have and how they aren't afraid to take charge and just fuck me hard. I also like that they love my ass.

I hear you on all that but trust me, they're not the only ones who love your ass.;)

I think it is a number of things. The Taboo is a strong driver, there is the physical aspect,

One couple I know but have not seen in a while other than their family vacation photos had a real problem five years after they got married and had two *******. He is black and she is white. They had lived together for two years before getting married. They loved being “The Couple” you know the one. However after two ******* they became just another suburban couple you know the one. PTA members, two cars and a mortgage nothing special.

They solved this be recruiting a guy to first watch them even taking the guy on holidays with them. Then having the guy role play the husband.

Not just white women....my wife is Asian ( very cute ) and she wishes she started years ago....she said she always had the fantasy and all her Asian girlfriends have it also fantasized about being taken by a strong Black lover. She said in her workplace there are many Asian marred wives having affairs with young black coworkers.....her guy is a coworker also and has no idea that I know

Black men are like magnets to women. So many are dominant in sports, great dancers,musicians. More masculine bodies, black muscular bodies, so many i see with broad shoulders, so masculine and *******. Tall like many basketball players. Overall stronger and stamina. They act confident and thats why girls go black now to natural selection. Ultimate pleasure in sex, longer deeper and big black cocks looks magnifecent.and great kissers with full lips. Ex gf loves them . So lets help interracial spread more
Yeah also animalistic passion and longer more sensual sex is only with black man

Last edited:
Back