WHY do some of yall women deal with out of shape Black men

What I want to know is why do I see so many in shape black men fucking out of shape white women in this lifestyle??? That's what I want to know. Seems to me that's far more common, with these women expecting that the black man be "Adonis", while their tits are slapping the floor. Why are black men in this lifestyle so thirsty to be fucking these out of shape white women???
Well since you brought up out of shape white women with in shape black men, have you seen what the so called hot and desired black woman looks like? Definitely the furthest thing from in shape.

Even out of shape black men fuck way better than in shape white boys. The more fit and muscular white boys become, the more they aim to please themselves v their lady.

This doesn't seem the type of question that a mature person would ask but I'll give a reasonable and short answer. Sexuality isn't just based on looks; personality and sexual skill play a major role in sexual chemistry.

I know the answer already, Im curious to know why some of yall do.......And Im not talking to the average and below average looking women on the site, Im taking to all the Ladies who are 8's and better.........
*sigh* I have answered this before.....long ago......but people still keep coming to me for "the answers" when they get stuck. Often, the girl is being offered something in return; usually a key chain...or may be even a piece of colored ribbon.

*sigh* I have answered this before.....long ago......but people still keep coming to me for "the answers" when they get stuck. Often, the girl is being offered something in return; usually a key chain...or may be even a piece of colored ribbon.
I deaded this convo when men felt the need to answer this question trying to prove their worth to me when instead I was asking women only. I moved this topic to the verified section https://www.blacktowhite.net/thread...shape-black-men-verified-only-answers.200486/ and the response was way better. Nobody got in their feelings, they left honest answers. This whole post became i guess a therapy session. For the verified folks go look at the verified post and see how people not in their feelings answer.

This doesn't seem the type of question that a mature person would ask but I'll give a reasonable and short answer. Sexuality isn't just based on looks; personality and sexual skill play a major role in sexual chemistry.
and it doent seem like a type of question a mature man would answer when it says "Im talking to the ladies who are 8 and better" 🤷🏽‍♂️. since your verified, maturely go view what was said here https://www.blacktowhite.net/thread...shape-black-men-verified-only-answers.200486/
Youll notice women answered the questions, men didnt say much but flirt with the women. Go put your same answer here on the verified section.
Matter of fact a few people who answered here went over their and post a comment that was "not in their feelings"

Wife is looking to interact with BBC’s pm me
Ill make this easy for you if you dont wanna get verified. Yall need kik, when a "bbc" ask for you to get a vid of your wife saying hello, hold that camera button down. When you press send, the receiver will believe yall are real because under the pic/vid itll say "camera".....If you dont plan on doing that, we all gonna believe your a dude fishing for dick pics. Welcome to the site tho!2AAD1216-6586-4AFF-AA8E-DA003984FB11.jpeg

We are well aware. We are looking to skyp initially, kinda hard to fake that.. I understand people have doubts, we aren’t hiding anything, she’s totally down

It’s also hot because it’s my wife. That’s the whole point. Not a turn on if it’s just a random hot girl. In my opinion anyway

We are well aware. We are looking to skyp initially, kinda hard to fake that.. I understand people have doubts, we aren’t hiding anything, she’s totally down
get kik now. If yall both home, send me a vid message from the cam saying hello, from under yall nose to neck. If yall do that, ill straight up say yall are real and you wont have to bother verifying, because your follow directions. And that will set the tone moving forward with the "bulls" you deal with.

I know the answer already, Im curious to know why some of yall do.......And Im not talking to the average and below average looking women on the site, Im taking to all the Ladies who are 8's and better.........
A so-called beautiful body does not equate game. It’s like a beautiful bitch with a tight ass body but wack ass attitude/ foul mental attitude. Women don’t get hooked on looks like men do, they go by your game & your confidence. It’s been proven time and time again so don’t think I’m making this up. So any man who thinks just because he’s chiseled is thinking like a bitch with a big ass… Using their body to make it for their lack of game or confidence becuz they over rely on those “assets”. A lot of unattractive men have to have more game because the pretty boys have all the women chasing them so therefore a lot of good looking, chiseled men do not develop a part of them self because they aren’t used to having to do so. In my own experience & opinion I say this. But it’s been proven too.

A so-called beautiful body does not equate game. It’s like a beautiful bitch with a tight ass body but wack ass attitude/ foul mental attitude. Women don’t get hooked on looks like men do, they go by your game & your confidence. It’s been proven time and time again so don’t think I’m making this up. So any man who thinks just because he’s chiseled is thinking like a bitch with a big ass… Using their body to make it for their lack of game perhaps.
yeah this was addressed pages back, but everyone decided to read part instead of reading thru the whole book. @BigPapa had this convo on here and we said the same thing. People got in their feelings. https://www.blacktowhite.net/thread...shape-black-men-verified-only-answers.200486/ go head and see the difference of quality of answers. This post alone shows why verified people shoudlnt bother with "Gen Pop" the quality sucks over here. It took several people to reread everything said here for them to say to me "wow people butthurt over their own issues"

so is this a beauty contest/gym body thing now where both sex have to be toned and ripped,the fact is if we were all that shallow than no one would meet due to them all setting the bar so high and any inperfection would be seen as a negative.. bottom line is its all about fun, meeting people you get on with regardless of how great their body looks as you could have a great body but a shitty personality.
https://www.blacktowhite.net/thread...shape-black-men-verified-only-answers.200486/ put that answer over here then 🤷🏽‍♂️

yeah this was addressed pages back, but everyone decided to read part instead of reading thru the whole book. @BigPapa had this convo on here and we said the same thing. People got in their feelings. https://www.blacktowhite.net/thread...shape-black-men-verified-only-answers.200486/ go head and see the difference of quality of answers. This post alone shows why verified people shoudlnt bother with "Gen Pop" the quality sucks over here. It took several people to reread everything said here for them to say to me "wow people butthurt over their own issues"
Que!? Lol just weighing in on the question. Lol

Back