Why do so many White boys LOVE Interracial?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or maybe Black Men are just better.

That's certainly been my experience with my Lovers.

I'm just amazed at all you white boys who need to watch.
We need to watch because it is so hypnotically beautiful and sexy hot seeing beautiful white girls choosing and wantonly loving black cock. It looks so natural too like white girls and black men were made to fuck each other.

We need to watch because it is so hypnotically beautiful and sexy hot seeing beautiful white girls choosing and wantonly loving black cock. It looks so natural too like white girls and black men were made to fuck each other.

You might have a great point there. The scene is definitely a beautiful one. I love my black women and they make great friends that can “agree to disagree” but I LOVE seeing white women with black men. I enjoy thinking about the pleasure I would provide and white women just seem so much more responsive to what’s going on, no matter the black man.

I think black men like white women because they are more well willing to say, “job well done” through their screams, moans, looks, etc.

I can't stop laughing at how all you little white boys confess your LOVE of interracial sex.

I wonder how long before all white males in the world have an Interracial Addiction?

Sooner the better. It’s just impossible to not LOVE after seeing proof of how inferior I am. Guess it’s nive to admit to obvious truths

I really need to understand. Please explain.
Brilliant thread as I cannot understand it from the perspective of a Black male where decades ago white men and white fathers were fiercely protective of their wives and daughters only to see now that they want to see them with Black guys? Nice the racism is fading away but this shift is a very abrupt one in my lifetime. And it is unfortunate that this trend in cuckholding and interaccial did not occur before I was born so that I could better appreciate it as a younger Black guy today. Instead of being shunned for often being the only Black male in classes as I advanced scholastically it would have been more fun to be appreciated by white women in class and especially after class. :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back