Why do so many White boys LOVE Interracial?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's very hot that so many white girls are experimenting and straight up exploring their curiosities about interracial sex. As an average white guy it's an erotic tease that a lot of women will readily spread their legs for a sexy black lover to satisfy those curiosities. Seeing young interracial couples out on a date is one of the sexiest things these days and knowing these beautiful white women will soon share their sweet pussies with their black lovers.

Part of it is the whole Black Dominance/white submission thing for me. I also love seeing a white woman getting the best sex of her life. I've heard my wife make the strangest ******* sounds when she's being fucked by a Black man. She tells me that she cums multiple times and the first orgasm hits almost as soon as he enters her. I can't even come close to that. It's best for my wife if I just step aside and let the Alpha in.

Part of it is the whole Black Dominance/white submission thing for me. I also love seeing a white woman getting the best sex of her life. I've heard my wife make the strangest ******* sounds when she's being fucked by a Black man. She tells me that she cums multiple times and the first orgasm hits almost as soon as he enters her. I can't even come close to that. It's best for my wife if I just step aside and let the Alpha in.
As someone who shared his wife with a black lover I'd agree with this sentiment! On a primal level it's so hot to see our mate taken and seeded by a well endowed black lover. It's humbling but also so sexually exciting to see the pleasure she receives from such a thorough and complete fucking!

For me it probably all started at the end of high school/early college when I lost one of my first crushes/loves to a black lover. I adored this girl so much and we were amazing friends, I always wanted more but was deep in friendzone with her. We hung out all the time, chatted all the time and we had a flirty tension with each other. She wasn't a 10 hot, but she was your typical cute suburban white girl with nice tits, skinny body and GAP fashion sense.

When she went off to college we kept up with chatting and I'd occasionally visit for parties. On one visit I surprised her and showed up at a party on her campus which was one of my biggest mistakes in life ever. I roll into the apartment she shares with roommates and look around for her as there's like 25-30 people dancing and hanging out. Eventually I spot her and she's dressed a lot sexier than I am accustomed to seeing her with a skirt that's wayyy higher than normal and a revealing top. She's got her back to the wall while she's talking to this tall black dude who I had seen in a few of her other Facebook photos. They are talking real close and oblivious to everything going on around them and she certainly doesn't know I'm there. I continue watching from across the room and my heart drops when I see them lean in and start kissing... gently and then full on make out.

After a few moments she grabs his hand and leads her down the hall to her room and I'm absolutely mortified and heartbroken. At the time I wasn't a racist per se but I didn't share an enthusiasm for interracial coupling. I shouldn't have done what I did next.. but I went into her roommates bedroom which had a connecting bathroom and listened by the door. From there I heard their moans and grunts as their bodies slapped together in what sounded like a very active quickie for the two, in hindsight I know this wasn't their first encounter.

I'm so torn up and heatbroken but so damn aroused hearing them through the door. My terribly and pervy curiousity gets the best of me and I gently inch the door open to peak in. On the bed on all fours is my sweetheart getting pounded from behind by her black fuck buddy. From my perspective I can see he's a very well endowed guy and I'm amazed her slender little body can take him. This is the first time I've seen her naked and her flailing tits are just as perfect as I'd imagined them... just not from the perspective I wanted.

I'm certain he came in her that night, but I vanished before I could see whether he was using protection. I like to think he seeded her pussy, I know it would drive her own racist family nuts knowing their baby girl was off at college carrying black sperm inside her.

As for me, I vanished from the party and went home where I jerked off furiously for hours. I'd finally seen my crush naked just not how I'd envisioned it... I could never unsee her getting pounded by a black cock and from that point I became enamored with interracial sex. Now I always notice interracial couples or just black guys hanging with white women and I wonder "are they fucking yet?"

For me it probably all started at the end of high school/early college when I lost one of my first crushes/loves to a black lover. I adored this girl so much and we were amazing friends, I always wanted more but was deep in friendzone with her. We hung out all the time, chatted all the time and we had a flirty tension with each other. She wasn't a 10 hot, but she was your typical cute suburban white girl with nice tits, skinny body and GAP fashion sense.

When she went off to college we kept up with chatting and I'd occasionally visit for parties. On one visit I surprised her and showed up at a party on her campus which was one of my biggest mistakes in life ever. I roll into the apartment she shares with roommates and look around for her as there's like 25-30 people dancing and hanging out. Eventually I spot her and she's dressed a lot sexier than I am accustomed to seeing her with a skirt that's wayyy higher than normal and a revealing top. She's got her back to the wall while she's talking to this tall black dude who I had seen in a few of her other Facebook photos. They are talking real close and oblivious to everything going on around them and she certainly doesn't know I'm there. I continue watching from across the room and my heart drops when I see them lean in and start kissing... gently and then full on make out.

After a few moments she grabs his hand and leads her down the hall to her room and I'm absolutely mortified and heartbroken. At the time I wasn't a racist per se but I didn't share an enthusiasm for interracial coupling. I shouldn't have done what I did next.. but I went into her roommates bedroom which had a connecting bathroom and listened by the door. From there I heard their moans and grunts as their bodies slapped together in what sounded like a very active quickie for the two, in hindsight I know this wasn't their first encounter.

I'm so torn up and heatbroken but so damn aroused hearing them through the door. My terribly and pervy curiousity gets the best of me and I gently inch the door open to peak in. On the bed on all fours is my sweetheart getting pounded from behind by her black fuck buddy. From my perspective I can see he's a very well endowed guy and I'm amazed her slender little body can take him. This is the first time I've seen her naked and her flailing tits are just as perfect as I'd imagined them... just not from the perspective I wanted.

I'm certain he came in her that night, but I vanished before I could see whether he was using protection. I like to think he seeded her pussy, I know it would drive her own racist family nuts knowing their baby girl was off at college carrying black sperm inside her.

As for me, I vanished from the party and went home where I jerked off furiously for hours. I'd finally seen my crush naked just not how I'd envisioned it... I could never unsee her getting pounded by a black cock and from that point I became enamored with interracial sex. Now I always notice interracial couples or just black guys hanging with white women and I wonder "are they fucking yet?"
So bro I mean there is a extent. If you really wanted her you would’ve fight her. I kid you I went to hell with black friends I have to get girls even if they were any colored. Word up bro you better

torn up and heatbroken but so damn aroused hearing them through the door.

Rva and others, help me understand. A lot of men have shared this comment....”I was heartbroken or jealous or pissed when I saw my girlfriend and wife BUT I was so aroused or turned on”

What is it about what you see that automatically brings men to arousal. Can y’all name it?

Is it the fact that she is being pleasured at such a high level?

Would that arousal occur if you could also give her what she was getting?

Is it the black and white sudden contrast?

What brings on the arousal?

I know this site attracts men who get aroused by this but do you think other men get this kinda arousal?

There is all kinds of science out there about sperm competition, and female dual strategy mating behavior so for me all of that is just supporting evidence for why it turns me on so much.

Men are very visual, which has evolved over millions of years because it was the men out in the wild scanning the horizon for food to hunt so for us what we see is a powerful motivator. Then you have the tribal aspect of defending your females from the invaders which is another evolutionary trait men developed over thousands of years because whoever has the most fertile women can make the most soldiers. Even though it's a complete myth that black men have bigger dicks, we have all see the propaganda and women like to feel stretched out, in the same way men like tight pussies so there is the emotional component of who is "bigger/better" which is tapping into males competitive nature to be the best to get the best women for mating.

Then you you get to all the shame, inferiority, helplessness, rage, fear, and guilt of "losing" to the conquering tribe. The failure to "protect/provide" for the female which is the deepest need men have which taps into all humans masochistic desires and with all that piled up it's difficult not to be aroused or turned on by so much sexual stimulation hitting every evolutionary hot button at once.

If you add all the creative imagination white men bring to language, romance, art, film, and technology to that cocktail of evolved behavior then the fantasy express will go off the rails before ever leaving the station.

There is all kinds of science out there about sperm competition, and female dual strategy mating behavior so for me all of that is just supporting evidence for why it turns me on so much.

Men are very visual, which has evolved over millions of years because it was the men out in the wild scanning the horizon for food to hunt so for us what we see is a powerful motivator. Then you have the tribal aspect of defending your females from the invaders which is another evolutionary trait men developed over thousands of years because whoever has the most fertile women can make the most soldiers. Even though it's a complete myth that black men have bigger dicks, we have all see the propaganda and women like to feel stretched out, in the same way men like tight pussies so there is the emotional component of who is "bigger/better" which is tapping into males competitive nature to be the best to get the best women for mating.

Then you you get to all the shame, inferiority, helplessness, rage, fear, and guilt of "losing" to the conquering tribe. The failure to "protect/provide" for the female which is the deepest need men have which taps into all humans masochistic desires and with all that piled up it's difficult not to be aroused or turned on by so much sexual stimulation hitting every evolutionary hot button at once.

If you add all the creative imagination white men bring to language, romance, art, film, and technology to that cocktail of evolved behavior then the fantasy express will go off the rails before ever leaving the station.

I would get the arousal brought on my sperm competition but there is no competition. How can there be dejection, heartbreak, shame, fear of lose if you actually thought your sperm can win.

I’m not saying that you couldn’t compete but these men don’t seem like they are getting aroused because they feel like they can compete or can’t wait to get in that pussy to show BBC. They seem more dejected than excited to compete and put up a fight. They want to lick up after which shows no competition.

Would they get aroused if it was another white guy who had a smaller dick or would they just be pissed. I think they would be pissed but that would be the time to be aroused for sperm competition because you have a chance.

I don’t know about all this sperm competition “no fight attitude” deal. I though sperm competition would make a man want to fuck his wife and prove he’s superior.

I would get the arousal brought on by sperm competition but there is no competition. How can there be dejection, heartbreak, shame, fear of lose if you actually thought your sperm can win.

It's really an individual thing, personally I don't feel dejected or that I can't "win" but there are many who do because they simply lack the mental tools to compartmentalize those things. Everyone gets depressed sometimes, but not everyone is depressing.... It just comes down to their internal framework.

I’m not saying that you couldn’t compete but these men don’t seem like they are getting aroused because they feel like they can compete or can’t wait to get in that pussy to show BBC. They seem more dejected than excited to compete and put up a fight. They want to lick up after which shows no competition.

In the real world white men are superior to everyone, except Asians who have an even higher IQ, and that is a heavy burden to bear. The entire world survives because white me are out there handing out food, medicine, and protection and it's a nice diversion to just let someone else be the boss and make all the decisions. That's why so many men pay Femdoms, we need that break from running the planet for a while. Submission is a powerful stress release that few can appreciate.

Would they get aroused if it was another white guy who had a smaller dick or would they just be pissed. I think they would be pissed but that would be the time to be aroused for sperm competition because you have a chance.

Some hotwives out there don't fuck black men, some do, that's on the couple and how they have things set up so it goes back to my previous response.

I don’t know about all this sperm competition “no fight attitude” deal. I though sperm competition would make a man want to fuck his wife and prove he’s superior.

That's why "reclaiming the wife" or "aftercare" is so important. The entire point is that once the Bull fucks the hotwife and leaves the Husband has a chance to prove he is better and that his seed will be what reaches her egg. That's what sperm competition is, both men breed the female and the better seed gets the egg.

In the real world white men are superior to everyone, except Asians who have an even higher IQ, and that is a heavy burden to bear. The entire world survives because white me are out there handing out food, medicine, and protection and it's a nice diversion to just let someone else be the boss and make all the decisions. That's why so many men pay Femdoms, we need that break from running the planet for a while. Submission is a powerful stress release that few can appreciate.

This might be one of the funniest things I’ve heard in a while. I literally had to laugh out loud watching the Portland game. Great win by Portland my the way.

White Satin, you are a funny dude.

If I have a choice of running the world or fucking sexy white women, I’m doing the latter. White Satin, you can have the world. Slaying whites women is a much better profession.

That's why "reclaiming the wife" or "aftercare" is so important. The entire point is that once the Bull fucks the hotwife and leaves the Husband has a chance to prove he is better and that his seed will be what reaches her egg. That's what sperm competition is, both men breed the female and the better seed gets the egg.

Ok, White Satin let me get this...I’m not a Darwainian so I might not be good at this.....so Bull releases his giant load into your wives pussy 3-4 times, his dick is right at the cervix which has direct access to the uterus, then in the attempt to “reclaim your wife” - you fuck your wife and cum once and your little sperm is winning that.?????

I’m confused.

This might be one of the funniest things I’ve heard in a while. I literally had to laugh out loud watching the Portland game. Great win by Portland by the way.

I have never been into sports, just not my thing so this one is lost on me.

White Satin, you are a funny dude.

Thank's, I'm even better in person, no really... I swear it's true damit!!

If I have a choice of running the world or fucking sexy white women, I’m doing the latter. White Satin, you can have the world. Slaying whites women is a much better profession.

If you're a black man then I will be happy to help you do just that!

Ok, White Satin let me get this...I’m not a Darwainian so I might not be good at this.....so Bull releases his giant load into your wives pussy 3-4 times, his dick is right at the cervix which has direct access to the uterus, then in the attempt to “reclaim your wife” - you fuck your wife and cum once and your little sperm is winning that.?????

That's basically the premise, HOWEVER it's more complex on a biological level and Darwin did play a role in this. Females internal systems actually are extremely hostile to male sperm, African, Arab, Chinese, or European doesn't matter one bit. Only the strongest sperm can get through all of these internal defenses, even if you are slamming that giant black man dick right on her cervix, there are still a lot of defenses your baby batter has to fight through to knock up my white wife.

Chances are I fucked her before you did at some point, or maybe you and a brother are tag teaming her, so my seed or those other guys seed is going to be in there too somewhere. All men have to types of sperm, the ones who get the egg, and the ones who run defense and their job is to ******* off any other sperm they find. So not only are you trying to get to that egg you got some of the white boi's team in there trying to stop you, oh and you may be bro's but your friend who is tag teaming my wife with you has his own crew in there.

Now if I get to reclaim her then all I'm doing is sending in the Aryan brotherhood to take your crew out, so you better make dame sure if your going to fuck my wife that she keeps me in chastity until you knock that bitch up all proper like ya dig !

I’m confused.

Not anymore I hope..

Females internal systems actually are extremely hostile to male sperm, African, Arab, Chinese, or European doesn't matter one bit. Only the strongest sperm can get through all of these internal defenses, even if you are slamming that giant black man dick right on her cervix, there are still a lot of defenses your baby batter has to fight through to knock up my white wife.

White Satin, you’ve got me rolling. Your telling me it’s mad foggy in there, like the scene from Jurassic Park but your sperm has got the car with the lights and GPS system flicking off the other sperm as you impregnate your wife. I love it.

Your sperm comes in like, “Sorry I’m late boys, don’t y’all wish you had a GPS like me”

Hahahahaha I love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back