Why do so many black men want our butts?

It's like selling a 🏠 house but then telling the buyer that the garage of that same house is not included! WTF? See how absurd that sounds! We feel the same way when it comes to holes on a woman.

I want to use the whole house not just parts of it!♠️

Anymore questions?
Best answer !🔥

Anal is complete submission. Black men love a nice ass. We love black men. From the female perspective its complete submissiveness and from the male, total control of her most sensitive, forbidden area. It couldn’t be more of “he owns me!”
Its mostly the taboo and the tightness thing. Plus cummin in there is risk-free :threesome:

I know there are many explanations for this - from the plausible to the ridiculous, the societal to the cultural, and inherent to the male/female relationship blended with racial history. What I say for myself is - when I see a nice, round, white woman's ass, I just want to fuck it. Period. But that's not all. I want to do everything imaginable with it and to it - from the natural to the freaky, involving anything and everything that might get me off and her with me. I've long since gotten past wondering why - I just wonder when I can get it next!:unsure::cool:

A nice, round white woman's ass is just...DAMN!! I want some of dat!! :p:sex:🍆💦

My friend Jen and I were talking and we can't figure out why so many more black men want anal than white men. Any ideas?
I don't know the statistics, but seems more white women are into anal than black women, so maybe that's why. I don't care for it for the simple fact I don't like the idea of swapping between the ass and the pussy, health reasons.

Back