Why do I love that my blonde wife cheated with a BBC so much?

bilal786

Male
If my best friend told me that his wife cheated on him with a 6 foot 5 black man (and former Big 10 college basketball and fball player) and confessed I would tell him to divorce her. When it really happened to me last year instead it made me insanely more attracted to her. I found all their texts later which she doesnt know I have (thank god she doesnt understand the icloud!). In it she talked about how she felt bad that she had let him fuck her on their first date (anal, bareback and on my bed while i was at work)..that he once sent her a text saying "when i come over tonight be on your knees with your mouth open" and then she also told her two best friends that the sex was the "best she ever had" and that it would be "impossible to give him up for me" even though she knew I was her best friend. Anyway, lots to talk about but we are still together almost a year later and I just haven't had the courage to tell her I love the idea of her fucking him or any other black man. I am only four inches and she deserves more..have others had similar experiences and feelings? Do tell!

If my best friend told me that his wife cheated on him with a 6 foot 5 black man (and former Big 10 college basketball and fball player) and confessed I would tell him to divorce her. When it really happened to me last year instead it made me insanely more attracted to her. I found all their texts later which she doesnt know I have (thank god she doesnt understand the icloud!). In it she talked about how she felt bad that she had let him fuck her on their first date (anal, bareback and on my bed while i was at work)..that he once sent her a text saying "when i come over tonight be on your knees with your mouth open" and then she also told her two best friends that the sex was the "best she ever had" and that it would be "impossible to give him up for me" even though she knew I was her best friend. Anyway, lots to talk about but we are still together almost a year later and I just haven't had the courage to tell her I love the idea of her fucking him or any other black man. I am only four inches and she deserves more..have others had similar experiences and feelings? Do tell!
She hasn't left you yet, so she still loves you. Tell her and then you both can have what you want.

i am trying to do it but slowly because it may be too big of a shock for her to tell her all of a sudden that i love it. We go to strip clubs together (after the affair) and her bi side has opened up so she wants to try a soft swap which could be my in. But here's the truth- I just want to jerk to her getting fucked. I dont want to fuck anyone else but her and I want to service the black guy. Watch them laugh and kiss and be intimate and help him with whatever he wants (drinks, towels, lube)..

i am trying to do it but slowly because it may be too big of a shock for her to tell her all of a sudden that i love it. We go to strip clubs together (after the affair) and her bi side has opened up so she wants to try a soft swap which could be my in. But here's the truth- I just want to jerk to her getting fucked. I dont want to fuck anyone else but her and I want to service the black guy. Watch them laugh and kiss and be intimate and help him with whatever he wants (drinks, towels, lube)..
I am with you. Good luck. I hope it all pans out for you.

Is she still seeing this guy or was it just one or two time thing?

Just ask her up front has she ever had any BBC? If she lies and says NO. Let her know you know and it’s cool to you. Tell her to be honest and up front about it. You two could both get enjoyment from it.

She already confessed to the affair with the black guy so that's not a secret. Secret is that i loved it after i processed it. She also fucked her first boss right out of college he was also black and 20 years older. They both got fired after he was fucking her on his desk (so probably anal too) and people were knocking on their door. Hot as fuck.

She already confessed to the affair with the black guy so that's not a secret. Secret is that i loved it after i processed it. She also fucked her first boss right out of college he was also black and 20 years older. They both got fired after he was fucking her on his desk (so probably anal too) and people were knocking on their door. Hot as fuck.
*******. I misunderstood somewhere. Apologies.

she confessed to the affair- we thought marriage was over but i fought for it..and then at my direction she dumped him and agreed to put herself on find a friend so i would always know where she was and i have all her passwords to accounts..but then i found all the texts detailed their sex (anal etc.)..but she doesnt know I have those.

ghetto red- she fucked him like 8x over two weeks but then broke things off at my direction. She attempted to contact him one more time a week after the breakup but he never responded. It's been seven months since any contact..

ghetto red- she fucked him like 8x over two weeks but then broke things off at my direction. She attempted to contact him one more time a week after the breakup but he never responded. It's been seven months since any contact..
you do not want her fucking just one man and specially a possessive man , it is best if she has a stable of guys whe fucks and involves you , in fact it is easier if you clean cum and suck cock since it keeps the other men in place

you do not want her fucking just one man and specially a possessive man , it is best if she has a stable of guys whe fucks and involves you , in fact it is easier if you clean cum and suck cock since it keeps the other men in place
I agree... except that last part. How does that work?

it is different for each person , my wife made me clean her one night after a college guy pumped her full. The next man she met she had me with them and she just pulled my head onto his cock

Back