Why do husbands want cream pie for their wives ?

When we can let a bull cum inside my wife reasonably safe, then we let that happen as we both love it. I'm not a submissive cuck, I don't like blatant disrespect and humiliation. That said, some teasing about cock size, tied up and ****** to watch them fuck, creampies for the wife, using my wife. I enjoy these aspects of cuckolding. It's always up to her where her playmate cums. If she wants it in her pussy that's what she gets and if she wants cleaned up, that's also what she gets.
When we can let a bull cum inside my wife reasonably safe, then we let that happen as we both love it. I'm not a submissive cuck, I don't like blatant disrespect and humiliation. That said, some teasing about cock size, tied up and ****** to watch them fuck, creampies for the wife, using my wife. I enjoy these aspects of cuckolding. It's always up to her where her playmate cums. If she wants it in her pussy that's what she gets and if she wants cleaned up, that's also what she gets.
I agree. Except being tied up. Mainly, I love when they talk to me about how much better he is than myself, as a lover. Especially when the bull tightens up and let’s me know he’s breeding my woman right in front of me. Not a beta. But I enjoy pretending to be. To an extent. Besides, if I’m tied up, how am I going to get great video and pictures? And I love cleaning up afterward.

No you totally right. No issue. I feel like when I came in my girl we had a special bond or something but as soon as we get into a big argument the bitch gone leave me and go fuck the ni**as up the street from me. So nah fuck that I feel like if a bit*h really wants or needs another man for pleasure... She dont really love you for you. But I'm not here to judge. If y'all want me to do I'll do it. But all I'm saying is know your worth.
No need to be racist!

Very well put . My husband said he wants me to receive the ultimate satisfaction which is cream pie . He is definitely not a cuck . Just wants me fully satisfied .
That "ultimate satisfaction". Mmmmmmm, so beautifully put DB.

The woman being barebacked by a very desirable lover and feeling him ejaculating in her and flooding her vagina with his warm semen, and her knowing it has been passionately pumped into her from his balls and pelvis with her husband's total approval, surely is the ultimate erotic experience. For both the woman and her watching husband.

Hot hot HOT!

Saftey should always be a concern. Granted testing can never be 100%. But when a bull cums inside the wife that is about the ultimate in cuckolding. Some like me get off in this extreme. Cleaning it up. The completeness of the intimacy. Yes the fluid bonding. Much of this fetish replies on this ultimate taboo. Your posting in hotwife lifestyle which is less cuckold focused
Perhaps you are reading more cuckold forums, but i suspect that even in stag/vixen couple there is a an small cuckold aspect aplay.
How about it men who dont identify as cuckold, do you get a thrill when her partner cums in her? If so why?
You made the most perfe
I’m hotwifing I’ve noticed that husbands want the bulls to cum inside their wives . This is the only scenario that bothers me so much with this whole lifestyle . I feel that if the husband wants another man to cum inside his wife, it means he doesn’t love her or care for her because there’s so many horrible Possibilities that could Happen . For example , what about pregnancy ? I’m fixed but my husband still managed to get me pregnant. What if a bull was able to also ? I think I’d ******* myself . Also diseases ?? Omg that increases higher chance even if they showed testing negative to all diseases , what if they still had one or caught a new one then was with me and I caught it ? I think I’d die ! And last but not least , the intimacy that cumming inside someone ?? I feel that when a man cums inside of a woman it is special and some kind of bond is created and he claims her for himself and she gives herself to him ! Am I nuts here ! Does anyone else have an issue with this ? Or is it just me ?

CONGRATULATIONS !
I would like to congratulate you on your brilliant question. Her question was the best of all this forum because it is through it that one can express the nature of the feeling of the husband who lets his wife have sex with a black man.

SEQUENCE OF IDEAS.
First of all your husband really does like you. He likes it so much that he thinks of maximizing the pleasure that a man can provide his wife. That's why he thinks of a man with a masculine capacity greater than his. He does not think of himself, he thinks OF HIS PLEASURE. He does have to think about his wife's safety from illness. Then he thinks about how much more pleasure women have in sex without a condom. Then, in a sequence of ideas of pleasure, he starts to think about how well the woman should feel when receiving the ejaculate.

ADVICE
Don't throw everything away, don't spoil the pleasure. Just correct the directions a little and protect yourself. Perfect the adventure so there are no risks.

AUTHOR:
I am a white man who would also love for a healthy black man to come inside my wife but as long as he is free of illness and no one needs to become pregnant.

I agree. Except being tied up. Mainly, I love when they talk to me about how much better he is than myself, as a lover. Especially when the bull tightens up and let’s me know he’s breeding my woman right in front of me. Not a beta. But I enjoy pretending to be. To an extent. Besides, if I’m tied up, how am I going to get great video and pictures? And I love cleaning up afterward.
The tied up thing is something I'd like to try. The thought of it turns me on. I'm a switch I can be dom or sub, but not too far down the sub side. I like to be in control and please my partners. I don't really fit in a box. I like to say I like a little bit of everything, but my wife being a slut is something that never changes. That ******* turns me on all the time.

I'm unable to deliver powerful or heavy orgams that my wife can enjoy and when she feels any big black release his black balls in her she always cums around the shaft. The difference in the sound of their loins meeting is very erotic for me as it becomes very noisy and sloshy. This is usually followed by streams of his cum also leaking around her hole as they continue a slow fucking motion to drain the bull. It's beautiful! View attachment 3289380View attachment 3289381View attachment 3289382View attachment 3289383View attachment 3289384View attachment 3289385View attachment 3289386View attachment 3289387View attachment 3289388
well said hubby. everyone wins

Yeah, that's the enticing danger...the risk that he'll knock her up with an interracial
Baby...and all will know she gets fucked by blacks..ummmm

And, then all will recognize her black baby, knowing she fucks black men. Hot
i agree ,we went far with this idea, the total n cumplete humilliation of everyone seing n thinking about my wife spreading to bbc n taking his sperm , with hubbys knowledge , is absolutly tintillating to me

I’m hotwifing I’ve noticed that husbands want the bulls to cum inside their wives . This is the only scenario that bothers me so much with this whole lifestyle . I feel that if the husband wants another man to cum inside his wife, it means he doesn’t love her or care for her because there’s so many horrible Possibilities that could Happen . For example , what about pregnancy ? I’m fixed but my husband still managed to get me pregnant. What if a bull was able to also ? I think I’d ******* myself . Also diseases ?? Omg that increases higher chance even if they showed testing negative to all diseases , what if they still had one or caught a new one then was with me and I caught it ? I think I’d die ! And last but not least , the intimacy that cumming inside someone ?? I feel that when a man cums inside of a woman it is special and some kind of bond is created and he claims her for himself and she gives herself to him ! Am I nuts here ! Does anyone else have an issue with this ? Or is it just me ?
Its dirty and taboo

Im most cases, the husbands have told me that they prefer to follow my creampie because of the enhanced sensation in their wives pussies. 'The best lube' is what I hear.

Maybe an interesting story for some but my best friend has actually cum in my wife's pussy more than I have.

I shared my wife pretty regularly for about 3 years with my best friend and he is the first and only guy to be with my wife since we have been together and him being able to cum in her pussy was actually the biggest reason why my wife said yes to the idea of being shared. Giving my wife a creampie was something I rarely ever did as my wife and I never wanted ******* and I was a bit paranoid about getting her pregnant and she gets bad side effects from birth control, my wife's previous relationship (her only real boyfriend before me) was an older guy that had a vasectomy so he had free rein to cum in her pussy anytime he pleased and to my discovery only after I bought up the idea of sharing her did I realize it was something that really REALLY turned her on. My wife was scared/shy of the idea of being shared at first and I was listing all the reasons why I thought it would be good for her sexually and our relationship and I was putting any fears she had to rest and I was telling her that even if the condom broke with my friend and cum got in her she still couldn't get pregnant as my friend received cancer treatment as a kid which killed his sperm and was shooting blanks, her reply was something I didn't expect "SO HE CAN CUM IN MY PUSSY!!!?". She loved taking loads from him, made her feel like a woman.

Back