Why do black bulls fuck older white wives?

Women’s sex drives often increase with age. After years of raising a family and experiencing mediocre sex our sex drives are often off the chains in our 40s and beyond.

I have slept with a few Bulls 20 years younger than me. They always have a great time and come back for more.
My QOS Hotwife would totally agree. She is 50 but is a freak with her BBC Bull. He has turned her into a 3 hole Bi Hotwife 🥵

Age Is Mostly Just A Number.
As Long As A Female Is Of The Age Of Consent...
And My Dick Gets Hard For Her.
She Will Get Fucked...Well.
Older Woman Need BBC Too Ya Know. 😉

Older WW are the respectable matriarchs of a community who maintained a demeanor of White Christian Conservatism in public but, also, at night very willing to explore their "Dark Fantasies"....nothing like having satisfaction of servicing women who burn the candle at both ends often at the same time....LOL

Older white wives are generally:

1. Accomplished and have the mindset of an achiever. That’s 100% attractive in itself
2. If not a power boss, often stuck at home while their doofus husband goes golfing or spends too much time ignoring her needs, meaning she’s horny most of the time
3. Is tired of standard vanilla sex that she endured through 3/4 of her marriage. She’ll go down on you for a long sesh and won‘t complain that her mouth is tired
4. Has still got it going on and likes to confirm that she can still lure in the dick
5. As said upthread…has a tight pussy
6. Does not get caught up in the B.S. that a gal 25 y/o or under gets wrapped up in. They just don’t have time for it. I’ve found them to be often totally drama-free
7. Has already cucked her husband and heels him in the dick if he disobeys. She’ll curl up with you and purr in your ear while the phone pings from his texts, asking her where she is
8. Thoroughly discreet and tends to keep her mouth shut, even with closest girlfriends
9. Can hold a conversation and doesn’t get distracted. 😎 guys want women to listen too sometimes
10. Aren’t too often a fan of just getting smashed during a meetup. You gotta deliver some foreplay on that ass, because she Iikes the buildup. I in fact appreciate that
11. In some cases, like the confidence boost they get from being sought out, seduced, and satisfied
12. Gets a thrill from the taboo aspect of it. They weren’t raised in the World-Star Hip Hop era and there is this extra notch of thrill to get down and dirty with a dude that society said she couldn’t date, kiss, or screw when she was high school or college age. As a result, they are really good in bed and work at it to get her nut just as much as she gets him off
13. Is more likely to wear lingerie

Attachments

• 4AD33E09-B23C-4C04-881C-8F5F5CE2B47D.jpeg
    4AD33E09-B23C-4C04-881C-8F5F5CE2B47D.jpeg
    70.5 KB · Views: 55

1. Accomplished and have the mindset of an achiever. That’s 100% attractive in itself
2. If not a power boss, often stuck at home while their doofus husband goes golfing or spends too much time ignoring her needs, meaning she’s horny most of the time
3. Is tired of standard vanilla sex that she endured through 3/4 of her marriage. She’ll go down on you for a long sesh and won‘t complain that her mouth is tired
4. Has still got it going on and likes to confirm that she can still lure in the dick
6. Does not get caught up in the B.S. that a gal 25 y/o or under gets wrapped up in. They just don’t have time for it. I’ve found them to be often totally drama-free
7. Has already cucked her husband and heels him in the dick if he disobeys. She’ll curl up with you and purr in your ear while the phone pings from his texts, asking her where she is
8. Thoroughly discreet and tends to keep her mouth shut, even with closest girlfriends
9. Can hold a conversation and doesn’t get distracted. 😎 guys want women to listen too sometimes
10. Aren’t too often a fan of just getting smashed during a meetup. You gotta deliver some foreplay on that ass, because she Iikes the buildup. I in fact appreciate that
11. In some cases, like the confidence boost they get from being sought out, seduced, and satisfied
12. Gets a thrill from the taboo aspect of it. They weren’t raised in the World-Star Hip Hop era and there is this extra notch of thrill to get down and dirty with a dude that society said she couldn’t date, kiss, or screw when she was high school or college age. As a result, they are really good in bed and work at it to get her nut just as much as she gets him off
WOW, every one of these is right on the money. 😍

100%

You are so very correct on all 13 points. My wife right before the pandemic began, was seduced by a BBC physician at a Seattle health care conference!!♠️

for several months prior, my empty nester, high level hospital administrator, would comment on black gentleman she saw in restaurants, tv, etc…

Finally, after my asking more questions she admitted she wanted to try a black gentleman. He needed to be her age or slightly older, hung, smooth shaven, educated, articulate, confident and very discrete.

So we ordered some Doc Johnson massive BBC dildoes & she came so much she almost ******* from cumming.

So now she goes on overnights, weekends to his Lake Tahoe cabin, she was instructed to seduce a girlfriend into their play circle with Doc. She is now also fully Bi!!He lives about 40 minutes away.

Doc has got both girls to get complete laser hair removal, QOS tats above their bald kitties, always wears a QOS belly chain to work, shelf bras or bra less, micro tiny thongs or commando. She & her school teacher bi girlfriend work early AM, spray tans too.

sexually I have seen both girls perform hard core stuff: FeelDoe play, rimming,having her pantyhose torn off, fucking in every room, hot tub, spanked, hair pulling, totally devouring her girlfriends body, squirting… you name it!!

Before her BBC, she was always so prim & proper in bed with me. Not now anymore!!!

1. yes she is a power boss. All 3 of them are SUPER DISCRETE: Doctor, COO, award winning divorced school teacher.
2.yep… I now play lots of golf or simply an errand/cum clean up hubby now.
3. No more vanilla sex.
4. new wardrobe, hair, nails, spray tan, micro thongs, tat, shelf bra, belly chain, & a black ring on her right ring finger now.
5. Has a tight bald kitty & ass hole.
6. no time for drama cuz high profile jobs they all have
7. Errand guy during play time, if I am invited. Also cum clean up too.
8 very discrete. Only 3 of them know. And me.
9. All 3 very well educated.
10. The girls do get totally wasted on red wine & edibles. They then squirt like fire hydrants.
11. My wife is now even more confident in herself. So is her bi girlfriend. But they are already so professionally accomplished.
12. She loves knowing while in a work meeting, she can feel her BBCs cum still dripping out & still a bit edible wasted.
13. Now wears lingerie ALL THE TIME!!!♠️♠️💋💋🌿🌿🍷🍷🔥🔥👠👠

thanks for sharing. Definitely spot on!!

You are so very correct on all 13 points. My wife right before the pandemic began, was seduced by a BBC physician at a Seattle health care conference!!♠️

for several months prior, my empty nester, high level hospital administrator, would comment on black gentleman she saw in restaurants, tv, etc…

Finally, after my asking more questions she admitted she wanted to try a black gentleman. He needed to be her age or slightly older, hung, smooth shaven, educated, articulate, confident and very discrete.

So we ordered some Doc Johnson massive BBC dildoes & she came so much she almost ******* from cumming.

So now she goes on overnights, weekends to his Lake Tahoe cabin, she was instructed to seduce a girlfriend into their play circle with Doc. She is now also fully Bi!!He lives about 40 minutes away.

Doc has got both girls to get complete laser hair removal, QOS tats above their bald kitties, always wears a QOS belly chain to work, shelf bras or bra less, micro tiny thongs or commando. She & her school teacher bi girlfriend work early AM, spray tans too.

sexually I have seen both girls perform hard core stuff: FeelDoe play, rimming,having her pantyhose torn off, fucking in every room, hot tub, spanked, hair pulling, totally devouring her girlfriends body, squirting… you name it!!

Before her BBC, she was always so prim & proper in bed with me. Not now anymore!!!

1. yes she is a power boss. All 3 of them are SUPER DISCRETE: Doctor, COO, award winning divorced school teacher.
2.yep… I now play lots of golf or simply an errand/cum clean up hubby now.
3. No more vanilla sex.
4. new wardrobe, hair, nails, spray tan, micro thongs, tat, shelf bra, belly chain, & a black ring on her right ring finger now.
5. Has a tight bald kitty & ass hole.
6. no time for drama cuz high profile jobs they all have
7. Errand guy during play time, if I am invited. Also cum clean up too.
8 very discrete. Only 3 of them know. And me.
9. All 3 very well educated.
10. The girls do get totally wasted on red wine & edibles. They then squirt like fire hydrants.
11. My wife is now even more confident in herself. So is her bi girlfriend. But they are already so professionally accomplished.
12. She loves knowing while in a work meeting, she can feel her BBCs cum still dripping out & still a bit edible wasted.
13. Now wears lingerie ALL THE TIME!!!♠️♠️💋💋🌿🌿🍷🍷🔥🔥👠👠

thanks for sharing. Definitely spot on!!
Ahem…color me intrigued my good man. 😎

No resistance embrace 100%♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️

Back