Why do black bulls fuck older white wives?

Women’s sex drives often increase with age. After years of raising a family and experiencing mediocre sex our sex drives are often off the chains in our 40s and beyond.

I have slept with a few Bulls 20 years younger than me. They always have a great time and come back for more.
Sounds like my wife… love it!!

That's where it's at man the full experience. Not just fucking I treat that woman like a queen then fuck her like a whore...leaving both of them happy
Treating both of us with respect is the most important thing .. and yes .. like a queen before proceeding and exhausting her and you will make both of us very happy as well as have a great time yourself.

My Wife was about 48 years old, when She had her first black guys.
we had been swingers since our 30,s but always white on white, now She had always enjoyed a well hung guy, But getting DP,d by two very well hung black guys done it for Her.
On the way home She said “ Wow I really enjoyed them fucking me “ and that She would love to do it again, We never went back to white on white swinging after this.
She became exclusively a black only slut.
She found a regular very very well hung young black guy/ guys, and was at it for around 10 years.
At the time She stopped She was 62 years old, Her BBC was coming up for 40 ish by the time it all stopped.
Great fun for all while it lasted 😜

At 71 I am not complaining, I have 4 BF's that are taking care of my needs along with hubby, but by far the younger guys are tearing my pussy up and I love it
I have been having sex with women at least 15 years older than me since being in the lifestyle, and I started when I was about 25. My current couple are both 62 she is so sexy a Queen no doubt!. I have always loved the look and feel of an older woman. There is a certain vibe and confidence you get from an older woman you just can't put into words. That alone make the sex something special.. Can't wait to see my queen next week and give her the proper fuck she needs.

Older white wives are often the Ultimate Paradox in sexual exploration.....many raised in traditional Conservative and Racially restricted environments; yet, secretly desirous and receptive to tasting their Dark Sexual Fantasies....might as well reciprocate the invitation....

We feel there are a few reasons why older women are having more Black men and in our case white guys too.1.With age comes divorce and widowed so more available to play. 2.No risk of pregnancy. 3.No children to take care of allowing more free time and energy. 4.Husbands loose interest in sex with their wives just when the wives are ramping up their sexual appetite.
Just our thoughts.

Last edited:
We feel there are a few reasons why older women are having more Black men. 1.With age comes divorce and widowed so more available to play. 2.No risk of pregnancy. 3.No children to take care of allowing more free time and energy. 4.Husbands loose interest in sex with their wives just when the wives are ramping up their sexual appetite.
Just our thoughts.
Social taboos and lack of communication and exposure to Black men kept some of them deprived of exploring their fantasies, even with *******. Now we have all these ways to communicate and the world has opened up socially. Racial stereotypes have been dispelled, interracial relationships are common and the internet has fueled some women's interest in the "forbidden fruit." Not to mention, women have their own money and more freedom now, they don't have to listen to men anymore. They are free to fuck whoever they want without judgement, a right men has long enjoyed and tried to deny them. Black men were forbidden fruit to them, just as they had been to Black men. Put those 2 together and whew, you see the videos. It's not just White women, last MILF I fucked was a Hispanic woman who I wouldn't have even known if not for the internet. She'd still be stuck in the Pasadena suburbs sexually frustrated and lacking confidence from the terrible way her ex-husband treated her. Her weekends at my apartment made her feel desired again, ex-husband attacked her self-confidence by calling her fat because he got caught cheating. In Pasadena she was fat, in my apartment she was getting tossed on the bed and following orders to spread her legs slowly. Pretty feet too, that's my kink. Ok bye!

Why do black bulls fuck older white wives ?
Because the majority of women in the LS are older. It’s just the numbers. Avg age of women is 35-55. Most wives don’t get into the lifestyle until they are older. Most men get into it in their younger years. Thats the make up of the lifestyle. Both are in their sexual prime so the outcome, older women with younger men, makes sense

Speaking only for myself I'd say because older women have an idea of what they like, know how to achieve that goal and not about the bullshit, games or trying to get money out of it. They want you to come in and handle tour business with whatever kink is agreed upon and then go about your business until the next time.

I find that today's "younger" female they are about trying to make money, be famous, and they are not as open, willing and no holds/holes barred as older women.

Again, just my personal take on it. Go get whomever you desire and make it work. Life is too short.

Back