Why do black bulls fuck older white wives?

I just had two young 24 year olds invite me over to the marriot who I met at the club. They showed a brother a good ol time without holding back. I love em. They treat a brother like a king. I don't think a mature woman will share me with all her friends like the young women are doing nowadays. These young women will let you fuck the whole crew if you look good and your swagger is right.

Black guys fuck older white wives because they know that older wives are freaks in bed. A life of pent up frustrations living with vanilla boring ass white husbands. Thinking that life is short, and so why not be a slut for black men. At least they would make her cum. Multitude of times. And so whether hubby is involved or not, older white wives go on the prowl... and are not that picky.
I’m glad they do 😊

I’ve only been with one guy over 40 and he was a good friend of ours , most of my lovers have been under 35 , I’m 63 now and still get interest from younger men x
As you should. you look lovely

Preach it...30 yrs of little white dicks that last 2 minutes tops can make a girl crazy...so we're now 50 years old and horny as hell..hormones off the charts...then we meet a black man at a bar who pounds us to multiple orgasms and we then go hunt some more
I would enjoy giving you dick here in Destin Fla

Mmmmm! I love fucking wives because:

.It's one of the highest honors that a man can bestow upon another man and that is his permission, authority, and blessing to enjoy the intimate and pleasurable company of his lovely wife! ♠️

.Because it is such a high honor it is way more exciting to fuck a hotwife senseless than it is a single woman because her husband is right there watching you take that pussy as you please! All he asks is that you, Respect her, Don't damage her, Make sure she's well satisfied, and Give him back his wife when you're done! That's one hell of a deal if you ask me! 👍

.The hotwife just wants as much pleasure from that good dick as possible and I am all for giving her as much as she can handle. She has her own husband for unconditional love and commitment, she has this BBC committed to the love of fucking her senseless and leaving her well used and ready for a good night's sleep! 😴
(Ladies you ever had that kind of dick that left you snoring later that night, especially those of you who honestly can say you don't snore? Many times I have dicked down a woman really good for hours and when we finally went to sleep I was awakened by her snoring! 😏)
Great response. And yes- I am tapped out for days after a meet (which is usually a couple of days or more so lots of “sessions).” All I want to do is sleep for days - but it’s back to the hubby, teens and work. Until the next meet... and I’m usually pretty much an insomniac... except for the times I sleep over with my guy after an epic night. And I don’t want to know if I snore... shhh... just hold me and don’t tell me in the morning lol.

That is one hell of a deal! Here’s to the husbands who let their wives have this adventure and the men who know who to treat any woman well regardless of age.

Preach it...30 yrs of little white dicks that last 2 minutes tops can make a girl crazy...so we're now 50 years old and horny as hell..hormones off the charts...then we meet a black man at a bar who pounds us to multiple orgasms and we then go hunt some more
Us whites have very small dicks and then we get older and they shrink even worse and erectile dysfunction sets in so the black men have to service white women. Our dicklets get so small we gotta set down to pee otherwise we splatter all over the toilet seat or ourselves we are so small.

Older women have great sex drive good maturity they definitely know what they want and don’t play games they know how to treat a young black bull they give black men lots of love and attention

I like older married white women because they know what they want.........think they do and want to push them limits, or experience what that older white hubby cant give them. Now, you got to understand......'older' is all about how YOU feel it is. For me, 30yo+ pushes MY limits, prefer 35yo+....but you know......I cant NEVER walk away from some sweet vanilla.

Besides all that, dont go thinking Im crazy......but sometimes.......for me, a 53yo Black man.....talking and making that connection to younger white, Black, Asian, Hispanic or ANY race of younger, below 30yo women, is a little bit tough for me. Maybe just because I am old-school, maybe my life, my history, MY experience......cant relate too much to younger women now. Maybe, just because I know what I like, know what I want, and just dont need all the bullshit you got to go through for some younger white married pussy nowadays.

I dont apologize and I aint sorry for NOTHING I just said. It is the TRUTH, for ME.

Because they desire to be dicked down good unlike their white husbands do
Again with stereotypes. I'm white and I most definitely lay the pipe to my wife. No one can fuck her as good as I can regardless of race. Couples do not swing/share because they are not satisfied with their love life, they enjoy the taboo of multiple partners, the contrast with IR along with the taboo as well as other reasons.

Back