Why do black bulls fuck older white wives?

Becuse am we are better? And desire spice?

I can’t wait for the replies from all the white men telling us why we like it too. This is going to be good.
As I white male, I can offer a simple explanation. You see the Apollonian and Dionysian instincts of all males were once dominant in the psyche of post-modernist males leading to a bifurcation and transference of basic erotic impulses. So when the preference of men with phallic melanism for labial albinism is manifested, it may include trans-generational proclivities. Interestingly, there may be a reflexive response on the part of said individuals manifesting labial albinism that complements the individuals with phallic melanism who may introduce genetic vigor in subsequent cohorts. Of course, this is conceptualized in Haeckel’s Law that ontogeny recapitulates phylogeny and is confirmed by the philosopher, Popeye’s credo that, “I yam what I yam.” This should answer the question. :)

They are too old to play silly games. Usually have tons of experience worshipping nice black cocks, or are so eager to try it for the first time that I can tell by the look in their eyes...theyve been waiting their whole life of raising a family and worrying about everyone else...FINALLY they are being filled like theyve dreamed about for decades.

Mmmmm! I love fucking wives because:

.It's one of the highest honors that a man can bestow upon another man and that is his permission, authority, and blessing to enjoy the intimate and pleasurable company of his lovely wife! ♠️

.Because it is such a high honor it is way more exciting to fuck a hotwife senseless than it is a single woman because her husband is right there watching you take that pussy as you please! All he asks is that you, Respect her, Don't damage her, Make sure she's well satisfied, and Give him back his wife when you're done! That's one hell of a deal if you ask me! 👍

.The hotwife just wants as much pleasure from that good dick as possible and I am all for giving her as much as she can handle. She has her own husband for unconditional love and commitment, she has this BBC committed to the love of fucking her senseless and leaving her well used and ready for a good night's sleep! 😴
(Ladies you ever had that kind of dick that left you snoring later that night, especially those of you who honestly can say you don't snore? Many times I have dicked down a woman really good for hours and when we finally went to sleep I was awakened by her snoring! 😏)

Preach it...30 yrs of little white dicks that last 2 minutes tops can make a girl crazy...so we're now 50 years old and horny as hell..hormones off the charts...then we meet a black man at a bar who pounds us to multiple orgasms and we then go hunt some more
OMG... This has happened a few times with my couple.. don't get me wrong he is a great great guy!! but on the rare chance he joins us if he cums he will say out loud ok I am done for the night. I can go 3 or 4 more times after the first climax depending on how long we go at it. So I understand what you mean.

Black guys fuck older white wives because they know that older wives are freaks in bed. A life of pent up frustrations living with vanilla boring ass white husbands. Thinking that life is short, and so why not be a slut for black men. At least they would make her cum. Multitude of times. And so whether hubby is involved or not, older white wives go on the prowl... and are not that picky.
So true!

OMG... This has happened a few times with my couple.. don't get me wrong he is a great great guy!! but on the rare chance he joins us if he cums he will say out loud ok I am done for the night. I can go 3 or 4 more times after the first climax depending on how long we go at it. So I understand what you mean.
And that - going for it 3-4 times, wanting more, makes a woman feel SO desirable!

And that - going for it 3-4 times, wanting more, makes a woman feel SO desirable!
I always thought that a woman was thinking that damn he just has a high sex drive lol. ( THANKS FOR THE EDUCATION ). but it's really all her! just thinking about her right now I am getting a hard on. she often likes to just hold onto my cock and watch it grown in her hand while she is talking to him and kissing him fucking hot!!!!!

As I white male, I can offer a simple explanation. You see the Apollonian and Dionysian instincts of all males were once dominant in the psyche of post-modernist males leading to a bifurcation and transference of basic erotic impulses. So when the preference of men with phallic melanism for labial albinism is manifested, it may include trans-generational proclivities. Interestingly, there may be a reflexive response on the part of said individuals manifesting labial albinism that complements the individuals with phallic melanism who may introduce genetic vigor in subsequent cohorts. Of course, this is conceptualized in Haeckel’s Law that ontogeny recapitulates phylogeny and is confirmed by the philosopher, Popeye’s credo that, “I yam what I yam.” This should answer the question. :)
So, in your words, what would describe a Woman's mindset who says "I love big black cocks!" best? - Megalonegrophallophilia? 🤣

Mmmmm! I love fucking wives because:

.It's one of the highest honors that a man can bestow upon another man and that is his permission, authority, and blessing to enjoy the intimate and pleasurable company of his lovely wife! ♠️

.Because it is such a high honor it is way more exciting to fuck a hotwife senseless than it is a single woman because her husband is right there watching you take that pussy as you please! All he asks is that you, Respect her, Don't damage her, Make sure she's well satisfied, and Give him back his wife when you're done! That's one hell of a deal if you ask me! 👍

.The hotwife just wants as much pleasure from that good dick as possible and I am all for giving her as much as she can handle. She has her own husband for unconditional love and commitment, she has this BBC committed to the love of fucking her senseless and leaving her well used and ready for a good night's sleep! 😴
(Ladies you ever had that kind of dick that left you snoring later that night, especially those of you who honestly can say you don't snore? Many times I have dicked down a woman really good for hours and when we finally went to sleep I was awakened by her snoring! 😏)
This statement right here compels me to hook you up with my wife! Ugh!

Why do black bulls fuck older white wives ?
It's simple, older women know what they want. They not afraid to try new things, they come with no hang-ups or hassles and you can have amazing fun with an older woman. I have had so many that I enjoyed over the years. They more free and open to what you want and obviously what they thought about trying. So if any older woman want to connect, please feel free to message me.

I make 30 this year. I prefer women younger than me. Women in their 30s like I am don't interest me much. I like em 21 to 25. I'll accept 26 year olds, but after 26 my attraction drops drastically. I might smash a woman in her 30's to 40's, but those aren't my primary targets.

Back