Why do black bulls fuck older white wives?

Tuija

Attachments

• 21e6b176.jpeg
    21e6b176.jpeg
    31.1 KB · Views: 81
  • 18b4a196.jpg
    18b4a196.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_20200707_142457.jpg
    IMG_20200707_142457.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 78
  • FB_IMG_1594148362972.jpg
    FB_IMG_1594148362972.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_20200707_220557.jpg
    IMG_20200707_220557.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_20200707_222437.jpg
    IMG_20200707_222437.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_20200714_001443.jpg
    IMG_20200714_001443.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 62
  • 22cbcbc3.jpeg
    22cbcbc3.jpeg
    41 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_20200719_103051.jpg
    IMG_20200719_103051.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_20200822_210407.jpg
    IMG_20200822_210407.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 73
Older white women don't play games. They know what they want and aren't afraid to let us black men know it. Not afraid to admit they love sex. Us black men aim to please and we know you always want it. Any time. Any place. And you cum. A match made in heaven.

I'm only going to speak about mature first timers. It seems most of them had this desire for a long time but never acted on it. They either denied it, were very faithful wives, scared of the taboo, getting scrutinized etc. But when they finally do act on it, seems all those years of pent of desire just comes pouring out. Seems they prefer it when BBC asserts himself and takes charge. Kind of relieves them of the burden of it being "their" choice maybe? You' d have to ask one of them, but I believe some if my theories may have hit the point.
I have one right now that is unbelievable. 58 yo and sucks black cock like there is no tomorrow. First timer.
We’ve met a couple like that, one a widow the other a divorcee. Neither had had any cock to speak of until they met someone who introduced them to clubs, and they had their eyes ( and legs) opened by black bulls well into their 50s and became excellent sluts.

Maturity.......I've had women that I knew in H.S. approach me at reunions to tell me how badly they wanted to be with me, but they didn't know how to approach me. Now that they're mature, they know what they want (and what they may have missed). Left my 20th and 25th reunions with more numbers than I imagined, along with multiple encounters the night before (ice breaker), the night of, and the morning after. One was even a teacher of mine who told me that she wanted to make a move on me when I was a H.S. senior (she is only 9 years older than me)!
Many older women have been curious, but afraid to act. Now, they're still cautious, but they have the will and means to fulfill their desires and fantasies. I live 2200 miles from my schools (H.S. and University), and still get calls that last long into the night, and an occasional "visit while on vacation" from a number of women. Locally, it's easier because of proximity. It's no longer extremely rare that a visit to a local store ends up with a woman finding a reason to to strike up a conversation, lock eyes or give me "the look," that sly smile that shows she's interested.
A mature woman is done with the ******* play. She has expanded her points of view. She knows what she wants, but most importantly, she knows how to get it, and how to do it right! "Perfection and grace, it's the smile on their face." Love them!

Last edited:
Older White wives have always been portrayed as beautiful and respectable matriarchs of the community with values beyond reproach. LOL...when the sun goes down then, they "get down" with the BROTHERS.....simple as that....

as a former cam model who has seen many many many dicks there just as many little black dicks as white dicks , hate the racist supremacy bs on either side i've seen in this post. To answer the question because we know how to fuck that's why any man like us older women :)

Last edited:
Black guys don't like pulling out.....I think everyone's knows that now... and my wife confirms that.

My wife's in her mid 40's but can still get pregnant obviously...her coworker boyfriend is in his early 30's and is probably very fertile.

I think Black guys might think the younger girls can get pregnant easier.

Older White wives have always been portrayed as beautiful and respectable matriarchs of the community with values beyond reproach. LOL...when the sun goes down then, they "get down" with the BROTHERS.....simple as that....
Yes, I’ve always thought this was a big part of the attraction - taking the respectable, seemingly non sexual woman and seeing her transform Into an insatiable slut.

Yes, I’ve always thought this was a big part of the attraction - taking the respectable, seemingly non sexual woman and seeing her transform Into an insatiable slut.
Exactly....the transformation from prim-proper to wild and kinky is what makes these Hotwives so desireable...additionally, with hubby cheering her on makes the dynamic perfect for all.....

Back