Why do black bulls fuck older white wives?

there's young black men on here who would rather get colonised by a 70 year old white granny than go anywhere near an African woman.
Guys here know I’m black but as soon as I tell them I’m African they get instantly turned off. It’s legit crazy lol. They’re like ohhh no I can’t do African. They love their white Nubian queens lol.

I'm not saying that's not the case, but your statement makes it seem as though all older white women are better than all younger black women, that's why I said what I said. But I'm not going to get into a debate over it. I should have been more respectful in my initial response, my bad.
You said you don’t like African women yourself 🤦🏾‍♀️😂😂

As I white male, I can offer a simple explanation. You see the Apollonian and Dionysian instincts of all males were once dominant in the psyche of post-modernist males leading to a bifurcation and transference of basic erotic impulses. So when the preference of men with phallic melanism for labial albinism is manifested, it may include trans-generational proclivities. Interestingly, there may be a reflexive response on the part of said individuals manifesting labial albinism that complements the individuals with phallic melanism who may introduce genetic vigor in subsequent cohorts. Of course, this is conceptualized in Haeckel’s Law that ontogeny recapitulates phylogeny and is confirmed by the philosopher, Popeye’s credo that, “I yam what I yam.” This should answer the question. :)
I was just going to say that, but you beat me to it. Lol

Black guys fuck older white wives because they know that older wives are freaks in bed. A life of pent up frustrations living with vanilla boring ass white husbands. Thinking that life is short, and so why not be a slut for black men. At least they would make her cum. Multitude of times. And so whether hubby is involved or not, older white wives go on the prowl... and are not that picky.
what an ignorant comment

Come on. That's all you got? Defend your position. Use your words AND your sentences.
Defend my position on the absolutely ridiculous statement that all white wives are oversexed animals who crave black cock and all white husbands can’t satisfy them. Live your fantasy who am I to ruin it but the comment is fantasy and nothing else

Defend my position on the absolutely ridiculous statement that all white wives are oversexed animals who crave black cock and all white husbands can’t satisfy them. Live your fantasy who am I to ruin it but the comment is fantasy and nothing else
Uhhhh, why are you here again??

Back