Why Black men like to brag after fucking White Pussy / pussy.

It can be part of a relationship dynamic if the woman wants it known she is available to fuck black men, and the husband gets off on the humiliation of others knowing his wife is available to fuck other men. In that case it can be a powerful sexual turn on, but if the guy is just running around slapping five with his buddies it is kind of not cool. Although I will say that once you open that door of adding sexual partners as a couple, you really can’t get too upset if word gets around, stuff like that is bound to happen.

Few weeks ago my wife's Black bull and his homie fucked my wife then told most of his friends. He said, '' Man we fucked Indian bitch, the fucking pussy was so good. Her husband had a baby dick.'' He told me he is going to share my wife with all of his Black friends because they got big dicks not baby dick and I will thank them.
Well, your wife is Indian, not white. And the bragging is because they are fucking another man's wife. In that situation, they will brag whether or not your wife is white. And white guys would brag too. It is not a "Black Guy on white girl" thing. It's a "any Guy, fucking another guy's wife" thing.

My older brother taught me at a early age to never brag to your friends about a woman, I myself have always kept it to myself

It can be part of a relationship dynamic if the woman wants it known she is available to fuck black men, and the husband gets off on the humiliation of others knowing his wife is available to fuck other men. In that case it can be a powerful sexual turn on, but if the guy is just running around slapping five with his buddies it is kind of not cool. Although I will say that once you open that door of adding sexual partners as a couple, you really can’t get too upset if word gets around, stuff like that is bound to happen.
My last g/f , once she found out I was not just trying to get strange pussy she cut loose. I didn't know but soon she was fucking a rival of mine that was an arrogant asshole and liked to brag about the pussy he gets. Well people noticed and started talking at the bar we hang out at. I worked a lot, she none and he owned property so a free schedule. She told me about him and I told her I was concerned he might say something. She told me it was too late every one knew. She loved the attention she was getting. She developed a reputation for bring a easy piece of ass and I either didn't care or couldnt/wouldnt do anything about it. Lots of jokes and guys hitting on her right in front of me.

Few weeks ago my wife's Black bull and his homie fucked my wife then told most of his friends. He said, '' Man we fucked Indian bitch, the fucking pussy was so good. Her husband had a baby dick.'' He told me he is going to share my wife with all of his Black friends because they got big dicks not baby dick and I will thank them.
My wife’s BBC bulls have always shown my wife off to their friends, they don’t not have to say much all of his friends know he’s fucking her.

It's not racially exclusive, believe me. White guys can brag the s h i t out of conquests. It comes down to upbringing, home training and role models and as a result, it's not just generational, either. My personal act is discretion. Nobody's goddamned business who I'm fucking or even trying to fuck. And the last thing I care about is trying to impress some hard legs. They don't have any pussy to give up! And in all my years of having sex (I have more years than most anyone on this site), I have yet to have a woman request, outside of gang bangs and group sex sessions, "Hey, James, can you brag to your friends that you fucked me?"

I mean, we just need to cut all the bs out….

The vast majority of guys, like 99.9% of them, are going to “brag” or tell at least one other guy friend of theirs after they get some pussy. That’s just the way it is, and we don’t need to pretend that it’s not. The lucky guy may not run around telling a bunch of people, but whenever is in his close circle of friends, is going to hear all the details. (A lot of reasons why this takes place, but that’s another conversation for another day.)

So, now let’s focus strictly on the black male that has just railed this white chick that is MARRIED to a white dude. And it wasn’t the hidden “affair” type sex, in most cases the husband watched…and possibly even arranged the encounter. Now THAT is a helluva story to tell the “boys”!

Now, I would say that most cucks, including myself, enjoy & get off on a slight bit of humiliation with their encounters. Maybe not the direct type, such as the bull or the wife making direct comments, or whatever. But, maybe it is that “story time with the boys”, type of indirect humiliation.

Now I can only speak for myself, but, not only do I know that a couple of the guys that fuck my wife talk about the experiences amongst their small group, it’s that taboo or unknown humiliation factor that they might be laughing at me as a man, or maybe even just talking about how good my wife’s pussy was.

How do I “know” that they discuss it, you might ask….. because these guys are friends of mine. Legit friends. So if it’s ever a situation where it’s just us, and no outsiders around…they will even make comments to me about how good her pussy was, or ask me if I even fuck my wife anymore. None of it bothers me, I kind of like it actually.

Here’s the tricky part, where sometimes I feel like I’m playing with fire….. There is a small group of us that are close friends, and then that group literally grows beyond comprehension to a large number of people.

I don’t care that the close group talks about it, but there are some in the larger group that I don’t want to have a clue about what’s going.

But, I am also smart enough to know that the longer it goes on, the more frequent it becomes, to the point that them fucking my wife has become “normal”… like for example one of them has asked her if he could be her regular side dick. So, the more “normal” or “routine” this becomes for the stud who’s laying the pipe to my wife…..the brain now automatically classifies this experience as the norm. It’s no longer taboo or “risky”.

So now the words flow looser, the bragging becomes more of a thing, and next thing you know…. this very good friend of mine who is now my wife’s regular and consistent side dick, now slips up and talks about his normal experience with exactly the people I didn’t want to find out.

Now I’ve been exposed. I’ve been outed. I’ve been ridiculed. My secret is out. And the humiliation expands to a broader network.

Ideal? ….Certainly not!
Does it turn me on? …Sure as fuck does!!!!!

The vast majority of guys, like 99.9% of them, are going to “brag” or tell at least one other guy friend of theirs after they get some pussy. That’s just the way it is, and we don’t need to pretend that it’s not. The lucky guy may not run around telling a bunch of people, but whenever is in his close circle of friends, is going to hear all the details. (A lot of reasons why this takes place, but that’s another conversation for another day.)

So, now let’s focus strictly on the black male that has just railed this white chick that is MARRIED to a white dude. And it wasn’t the hidden “affair” type sex, in most cases the husband watched…and possibly even arranged the encounter. Now THAT is a helluva story to tell the “boys”!

Now, I would say that most cucks, including myself, enjoy & get off on a slight bit of humiliation with their encounters. Maybe not the direct type, such as the bull or the wife making direct comments, or whatever. But, maybe it is that “story time with the boys”, type of indirect humiliation.

Now I can only speak for myself, but, not only do I know that a couple of the guys that fuck my wife talk about the experiences amongst their small group, it’s that taboo or unknown humiliation factor that they might be laughing at me as a man, or maybe even just talking about how good my wife’s pussy was.

How do I “know” that they discuss it, you might ask….. because these guys are friends of mine. Legit friends. So if it’s ever a situation where it’s just us, and no outsiders around…they will even make comments to me about how good her pussy was, or ask me if I even fuck my wife anymore. None of it bothers me, I kind of like it actually.

Here’s the tricky part, where sometimes I feel like I’m playing with fire….. There is a small group of us that are close friends, and then that group literally grows beyond comprehension to a large number of people.

I don’t care that the close group talks about it, but there are some in the larger group that I don’t want to have a clue about what’s going.

But, I am also smart enough to know that the longer it goes on, the more frequent it becomes, to the point that them fucking my wife has become “normal”… like for example one of them has asked her if he could be her regular side dick. So, the more “normal” or “routine” this becomes for the stud who’s laying the pipe to my wife…..the brain now automatically classifies this experience as the norm. It’s no longer taboo or “risky”.

So now the words flow looser, the bragging becomes more of a thing, and next thing you know…. this very good friend of mine who is now my wife’s regular and consistent side dick, now slips up and talks about his normal experience with exactly the people I didn’t want to find out.

Now I’ve been exposed. I’ve been outed. I’ve been ridiculed. My secret is out. And the humiliation expands to a broader network.

Ideal? ….Certainly not!
My last g/f was a easy piece of ass and when she found out I really got off on her with other guys and not as an excuse for me to get strange pussy. I worked a lot and her none. So after a couple of 3-somes, mainly me watching, she went out on her own. Soon she told me of a guy she was fucking that was a rival of mine. We had never talked about being discrete and I wasn't around to see But I know he like to brag about the women he fucks. We hang out at a bar. i had ben noticing looks and whisper whenever I go up there. I told her we should be careful so nobody gets any ideas. She laughed and said "it's too late everybody already knows. She loved the attention so she was very open on it. Soon there were 2 guys that regularly got more pussy from her than I did and she lived with me. They came by while I was at work. This all swelled so big so fast. I was the most humiliating 6 years of my life and I loved it......If it wasn't for her I never would have done it. She saw the opportunity to have fuck all the guys she wanted and would be encouraged to do it. No bills, no responsibility, no worries just enjoy life and have a fun sex life. She pretty much did what she wanted.

Ideal? ….Certainly not!
Yep, thats pretty much what i said in my post

Back