Why bbc are better?

In the case of my wife's ex black boyfriend it wasn't his cock size which made him superior than me but his virility. He had a normal cock but his stamina was admirable. Besides he knew where had he suck and hos to move his body too.
I think you are right

I had my first time with a black guy a few days ago. With no disrespect to my gorgeous partner, the shear physique of his body and the size of his penis actually took my breath away. We had been on the swinging scene for a year before we decided fulfil a desire and try this lifestyle and thought I would take this in my stride. Was i wrong. He was tall and very muscular and had me very very aroused indeed but when he got naked I was blown away and became very very nervous. All turn out well though as he sensed how nervous I was and took time to relax me and proceeded to give me the most sensational 2 hours of my life.

Hi,

I would like to share my fiancee with black men. I just want to know why Bbc are really better than white cocks?
Because a big hard black Cock can take every inch of your wet pussy it can reach that special spot deep inside you that will give you the best Orgasm ones you get a big black Cock deep inside your wet pussy you will love more and more and you husband will love it to I hope it helps

Hi,

I would like to share my fiancee with black men. I just want to know why Bbc are really better than white cocks?

BBCs are BETTER for every reason lil white penises are WORSE! Enough said or shall I elaborate?! That's not a question i'm expecting you to answer! Besides, I'm not going to post this and wait for an answer! Lastly, I know that your answer would be yes!

You refer to Black Men's genitalia as BBC! You obviously must know what that means! Do you?! Again that's a question I don't expect you to answer! I know you know but I'm still going to explain to help make my point! It stands for Big Black Cock! First of all, a white man's genitalia is rarely referred to as a cock! More often than not, it's referred to as a penis which sounds weaker! Second, it's Black! Black also sounds stronger than white! Lastly, it's big! Most importantly, bigger than a lil white penis! Therefore BBCs are better than lil white penises!

BBCs are BETTER for every reason lil white penises are WORSE! Enough said or shall I elaborate?! That's not a question i'm expecting you to answer! Besides, I'm not going to post this and wait for an answer! Lastly, I know that your answer would be yes!

You refer to Black Men's genitalia as BBC! You obviously must know what that means! Do you?! Again that's a question I don't expect you to answer! I know you know but I'm still going to explain to help make my point! It stands for Big Black Cock! First of all, a white man's genitalia is rarely referred to as a cock! More often than not, it's referred to as a penis which sounds weaker! Second, it's Black! Black also sounds stronger than white! Lastly, it's big! Most importantly, bigger than a lil white penis! Therefore BBCs are better than lil white penises!
There’s no differens between a bbc and a bwc, a cock is a cock and i like them both!

Back